My life is totally empty

my life is totally empty

Attached: romanpolanskicrimescene49.jpg (481x388, 50K)

Fill it with spunk

eat my cum

Attached: 9624603754217078784_20190818232119_1.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

my life is totally fulfilled

What does your life consist of OP?

i sit in my room all day posting on Jow Forums, watching tv, and listening to music on my phone

So what?! You're alive and experiencing what its like to CONSCIOUSLY EXIST!

Isnt that fucking enough, you spoiled fucking brat?

It's shit. I'd rather not have been born at all. I'm stuck mooching off my parents because I live in California where I can't afford to live on my own unless I get three jobs and fuck that. My dad tried to set me up with work but hes an idiot who thinks selling paint to contractors at home depot gives him some kind of clout (none of his contacts even remembered who he was when i mentioned him.) He doesn't feel like writing down the info I need to get financial aid for school so I got fucked out of that. This job Im looking into to try and improve my life pays like 11 bucks an hour so Im wondering if I should even go to the interview. The military doesn't wanna recruit me because I have a past medical condition. I'm honestly considering suicide. I might strangle myself with a power cord because Im too much of a pussy to cut my wrists and my parents locked up all the medications.

How old op?

Dont suicide.

You need a drastic change of perspective, I would say meditation but I dont think you would actually do that.

Try hallucinogens combined with meditation, reset your mind and stop stressing out over that kind of shit

>dont worry about it bro! just take drugs and give up!
I used to smoke pot and it only ended up giving me a fucked attention span and a weak memory. I don't trust this advice.

Oh lol. youre fine. Have you talked to a college advisor or counselor about help with the forms? Whats the problem there?

If you dont go to college, any job is better than no job. $11 hour is not great but youll have a lot of pocket change and a real job on youre resumé.

Well, try meditation or something and weed isnt truly a hallucinogen, it's nowhere near powerful enough to drastically alter you perception of life. These changes in perception dont go away, once you see something in an entirely new light you cant unsee it. If you dont want to, dont drugs. Only a suggestion

I haven't bothered talking to a college person because it seems pointless. I feel like they'll just tell me to fuck off and come back with my parents info. I'm not great with people, they say I'm scary. As far as the job goes, I don't have any interests to spend money on. I like getting drunk but I cant buy alcohol yet. I pirate all my music and I don't have any real hobbies.
You're right I guess. I feel like Im kinda mentally weakened and a hallucinogen would just make things rougher on me. Maybe meditation would help. I've tried quitting Jow Forums posting here is basically all I do and it's not really a good thing in my eyes but I uninstalled clover yesterday and I just had nothing at all to do. I kept myself occupied for a few hours reading internet articles but only ended up coming back.

College advisors are like car salesmen, they want to help you get in. Its all about the $$$ so dont worry about looking dumb to them unless its a good school.
If youre socially retarded a retail job would be great opportunity to work on your people skills, even better if youre manager is a dick.
With your own money you could save it or buy frivolous. A coffee, new shoes, the lunch during your lunch break at your new job. Use it to pay for a gym membership. You could even spend it on thots once you overcome your social anxiety.

i guess im a lazy piece of shit because none of that sounds like its worth giving up all my free time to a job. i had sex and it was alright but definitely not worth dating.

Ok op what do you want youre free time to be filled with then? It sounded like you were unsatisfied with your prospects.

thats what im saying man. i guess im too into ideals. life doesnt hold up to the movies. nothing in real life motivates or excites me.

swagpill

Attached: 1568423354190.png (680x926, 464K)

Attached: 1535816673739.jpg (949x912, 154K)