The deal of globalism = foreign men from all over the world can come here and steal our women from us so most of us...

The deal of globalism = foreign men from all over the world can come here and steal our women from us so most of us Swedish men get forced into lonely inceldom because we just can't compete. Wow who thought this was a good deal? Literally what do we benefit?

Attached: pepe.png (539x437, 262K)

>go outside and see Swedish teenage girls with Afghani refugees
>get to the club and see American and Australian chads picking up Swedish girls
>go to club and all the girls dance with niggers
>go home to my studentdorm and the Spanish exchange student is with his Swedish gf
>same exchange student who has two Swedish fuckbuddies

Woah this is truly great. I love life here.

>create a crisis
>centralise power
Its an old political technique.

There is no logical reason to let migrants in, now we are aware that they dont integrate, dont bring in tax money and cause conflict. So for the recent migration waves, where we have this knowledge, the only logical reason is political.

big brain

>your women
>women are propriety
cure your mental illness before posting. Thanks.

How pathetic are you lol?

Human populations are 50/50 men and women for a reason. We should pair up 1 and 1. When a bunch of foreign men but no foreign women come, the balance gets skewed and there will be losers. In this case we are the losers. Obviously I refer to them as my women because they were meant for me initially, before this globalist wave of foreigners.

>go to muttland
>slay way more pussy than any of them do in Sweden

All you have to do is say "bork bork bork" and they would mob you.

The only rational decision for Swedish men would be to literally kill the invaders. Why shouldn't I murder my Spanish neighbour? Rationally I should take what is mine by force. Us Swedes need to realize this and stop being so passive.

>implying only men come in sweden
>implying you're owed a relationship in the first place
>implying any woman was "meant" for you
either kill yourself or go to a doctor

Don't pull a Breivik. You'll just vilify that mindset even more.

Are you dense? Retarded? A Swedish filthy Rasenscheunde whore who left our country to live with her southern european monkey boyfriend? If it wasn't for globalism, the ratio of men and women would be 1:1 here, meaning we get the gf we DESERVE. Now it's more lik 2:1 so only half of the men get a girl and those are mostly the foreigners because Swedish women hate Swedish men.

It's simple logic you dumb whore.

seek a mental doctor, my dude. This isn't Jow Forums I'm not obliged to get along with your retardation. Go to a doctor and try to make your life better. Get fit, eat better, try a new haircut or something and I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend.

It bebfiits the people that come and western elites at the expense of the western middle class the migrants home countries

You could flee to a rural area that has less migrants and tourists.

Jow Forumstard scum should be turned into soylent green or fertiliser.

>MUH Jow Forums

I'm just stating facts. But I guess that if you're not a cuck who gladly holds the door for all kinds of foreign filth to fuck your women while you masturbate in lonely inceldom, you're just "/pol"?

You aren't not getting laid because of immigrants but because you're an autist. Normal people don't think they're owed a relationship and sex, normal people are naturally friendly to each other and the relationship part come naturally. GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR.

>>>/leftypol/

>Requiring protectionism to get women
Pathetic, can't even compete on the free market.

>>>r/Chadville

why don't you do the same thing in other countries
you can be an exotic blue eyed viking man and mutt girls will be attracted to you

>Human populations are 50/50 men and women for a reason

No user. Most cases with no outside factors there's more women then men because female fetuses have a lower chance to fail.

>Wow who thought this was a good deal? Literally what do we benefit?

Swedish women, duh. Weak limp wristed Swede """""men"""" can't compete with Somalian meat.

Just go to Med countries and they'll cream themselves over your nordic features. You can become a bull too

I've already travelled the world and couldn't get laid. Obviously we aren't at the top but it's solved by having a population of women to OURSELVES through enforcing borders.

Tits or gtfo back to plebbit.

Attached: 1522363250361.jpg (433x566, 56K)

BASED

You can go to another country too and do the same, Sven.

More like globalism gives you access to some smart people, if done right. Why the hell do you think the silicon valley is so successful?

If you would be successful, you would get these women regardless. Why would they pick some homeless instead? Do you really believe the BBC?

fuck off

(you)

Tbh it’s your fault for being so effeminate

You basically weeded ourself out of the genepool by being such Nancy boys and wimps

Attached: 6B32457B-263C-4F64-A1E9-00CF8F3D86D4.jpg (550x367, 44K)

who wants swedish women?

I have a swedish female friend who fucks multiple strangers a week. Not even memeing

Swedish women are only good for sex

Sweden has gone from a homogenous society to one where the prime minister outright says the only swedish thing is barbarism. Sweden will become a sad attempt of USA

Attached: 1454060410530.jpg (659x535, 64K)

Take it as a challenge to better yourself over the foreign masses, though I do ultimately agree with you that it's retarded.
I think ethnicity doesn't matter, but race does.
Genuinely depressing.
Didn't a Norwegian president or whatever remove a pagan site for more housing for refugees somewhat recently?

what a fuckin' whore

Yea. The sad thing is these guys realize what theyve done and disappear after and she doesnt understand why. I cant break it to her

I'm sure that's all very true.