How is life in Russia? is it true that if you have a problem with someone, it will appear with an ak...

How is life in Russia? is it true that if you have a problem with someone, it will appear with an ak? or it's just a meme?

Russia is for me one of those countries that you know that exist, but don't know a shit about it and his people... tell me something about russia :(

Attached: ru.png (580x387, 272)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSmU2lux-Wc
themoscowtimes.com/articles/nine-months-on-russian-women-grapple-with-new-domestic-violence-laws-59686
escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Vepr_AKM_/_VPO-209_366TKM_carbine
youtu.be/qNNlKeWCiIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're all a bunch of cynical drunks who live in tiny apartments living lives of quiet envy and desperation. There.

I think you say that because you hate'em.

This is pretty accurate.

Yeah, and it's true.

It's a pretty ordinary Eastern European country. We don't have much, but we have enough.

Russian qts want the big mexican cock.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSmU2lux-Wc

i see we got a russia expert here

>eastern european
*north asian

i want a russian gf, are you guys xenophobics?

Shut the fuck up iki

or also >
>
depends on a person really
I'd say no

/тpeд

Average Russian girls are so pretty. Fucking hate all these fat bitches here.

Most russian girls consider latino boys hot.

i have a black friend who went to russia and some random ruskie point a gun at his face and told him that they don't want niggers there.

they seem to be pretty ignorant people desu.

themoscowtimes.com/articles/nine-months-on-russian-women-grapple-with-new-domestic-violence-laws-59686

Tbh, depends on a region of Russia. Girls from cities usually prettier than from countryside, girls from european part of russia also prettier than siberian girls. I mean, there is non-european natives in siberia, and they look pretty damn bad in general.

They like dark skinned manlets? LMAO

your girlfriend told me you had a small pp

slavic genes are superior to anglo genes. i would never mix with anglos

Attached: 0btq1hnrp7e01.png (2210x1539, 147K)

What the fuck was your friend doing in russia? I never saw a gun except the ones for hunting and in hands of security workers. Yes, there are many creeps around, but this is kinda rare to see them in action, if you don't do stupid things.
I heard a story from town university campus, two black guys were trying to rape russian girl. She escaped and next day those two were beated badly. But, you know, that's not like racism, right?

Not everyone, of course, and remember, in Russia almost nobody knows they're manlets lol.

Is it true that there are no street dogs in russia because they die of cold?

No, it is not true.
In fact, some people say that there are too many of them.

i don't know, that's what he told me, he is a black brazilian guy, we know pretty well how to avoid no-go zones.

on the other hand my sister went to russia last year and she told me that everybody was very kind and helpfull, a lot of guys even helped her with her bagage in the metro of moscow. but maybe russians find her hot.

I can't speak for Russia but I've seen lots of stray dogs in the streets of Kazakhstan. My grandpa's sherperd was always outside even in the winters, which are almost as cold as the Russian ones

Bullshit, this is the most dangerous thing in some places (like garbage dumps, but not only. My mom was bitten several times - she is a district doctor and she has to walk to their patients' homes).
Also, most popular dog after a cur is a german shepherd. So most street dogs are german shepherds or their close relatives. And this is fucking horrible.

>slavic genes are superior to anglo genes.
This. Very true.
Good post.

I don't know what to say. I never lived in Moscow (your friend was there, right?), but in Saint Petersburg I never ever saw such a thing.

Not because there is no such thing, but because I never had a deal with such a people.

>most street dogs are german shepherds or their close relatives. And this is fucking horrible.
Agreed. G*rms are disgusting.

yes in moscu, maybe he just had bad luck.

they are just poor, that's it

is that suppose to be a sarcasm or something?

How hard is to find a job as programmer in mother russia?

hh.ru, if you're interested. I'd say, very easy to find in moscow or saint petersburg, but harder in regions. But there are a lot of russian programmers, so you have to be kinda skillful to find a good job.

i got it, you need a lot of papers like usa to work and live there? or nah?

A lot of papers. Russia is the country that invented the bureaucracy.

goddammit

Attached: 1484638786273.png (635x661, 227K)

They are quite interesting. I'd say they are arguably some of the most struggling people in history. Their history can be summarized as being in terrible conditions, but still managing to be relevant to the entire world, and all of this while sticking to their own ways and methods.

I admire them, despite having fundamental differences with them.

From my experience, job in IT required some sort of demonstration of your skills like github page or something like that. If you don't have any university education, but you are work hard and have many projects you have participated in, you have more chances to get a job than the guy with just a bunch of brilliant papers.

Bureacracy in russia is a problem, but I heard that in france it is much worse. In IT industry this kind of shit is minimized.

Oh that's great, i'm on my last year of software engineer and i have some projects on github, maybe i'll try luck in russia next year. thanks user

>is it true that if you have a problem with someone, it will appear with an ak?

No, it's not true.

Pretty much correct description.

We are not xenophobic, we just don't like foreigners.

>there is non-european natives in siberia

They're dating and marrying only people of their own ethnicity. Mixing with the natives isn't a thing here, it's even more tabooed than homosexuality.

Not true, there are plenty of them in small towns.

It's not hard, but the wage in russian companies is extremely low. Most programmers in Russia prefer to work for the foreign ones

>you need a lot of papers like usa to work and live there

Of course, you need to get a work visa, permits for residence and work; pass medical examination; Russian language and Russian history tests and be lucky enough because your application can be rejected with no reason.

what happen here? or is it empty?

Attached: 23.png (1049x633, 644K)

Nothing, just an empty wasteland without any signs of life.

Is it a waste of money for the russian government?

I live there. It's OK. Interesting that town i live is very fucking remote but our average wage is relatively high. Also we have very fast internet so it's enough for me.

Do you guys hate russians that live in the capital?

>How is life in Russia? is it true that if you have a problem with someone, it will appear with an ak? or it's just a meme?
Not everyone has an AK, you are likely be killed with a shotgun than an AK

Everything is a waste of money for the russian government. I have got and impression that they'd like 95% of Russians to die out and have only a couple of million people here left just to pump oil.

it's safe, comfy and

No, only the oligarchs and the government.

an AK chambered in .366 TKM perhaps

kek, also, what do you think about that? can it be possible? don't you guys suspect any case of corruptions?

Attached: 23.png (425x882, 168K)

Maybe yes. Maybe no. Problem is that many mainland Russians absolutely doesn't have any idea about what's going on there. So you should not believe their words.
It's good that i live in autonomous region and we can manage ourselves in many ways.

>.366 TKM

It's a shotgun according to our laws.

>i live in autonomous region

Which one?
KhMAO/YNAO?

That was my point Ivan. 366 TKM is basically the only way to own an AK variant in Russia.

Attached: 1460612363030.png (550x550, 144K)

Sakha Republic (Yakutia).

>what do you think about that?

I was expecting a result like that.

>can it be possible?

Unfortunately yes. I was an observer at the elections and I saw that at least 7 out of 10 people on my site were really voting for p*tin.

>no fat people because muh genes
Are you sure its not because you're too poor to eat?

jews

But putin deserve it? i mean... did he really improved russia?

Well, there's another variant - you may buy a regular shotgun, wait 5 years and then buy a rifle in normal caliber, not this abomination made up only to circumvent our gun laws.

>not this abomination
I know right? What a shit caliber.

>an AK chambered in .366 TKM perhaps
They are rare and pricey
You can get Saiga which is almost an AK
You can get it chambered for all kinds of ammo. even 9x19mm

BTW how do you know about 366TKM?

>What a shit caliber.
What's shitty about it? It's just beefed up bullet in same old 7.62x39 round.

>But putin deserve it?

He deserves but a rope around his neck.

>did he really improved russia?

High oil prices in 2005-2008 and foreign investments improved Russia a bit.

>an AK chambered in .366 TKM perhaps

>t. Russian proxy-faggot

>They are rare and pricey

They aren't rare, almost every gun store has an AK/AKS and SKS in this caliber. They aren't pricey either, some models of 12-gauge Saiga are more expensive than that.

>What's shitty about it?

Pretty much everything, especially the quality.

Attached: russian arms industry in a nutshell.jpg (960x720, 104K)

Yeah I was wondering if you could get a Saiga in 12gauge.

>BTW how do you know about 366TKM?
I just happen to know about it. Also, it features in Escape From Tarkov.

Basically a shotgun caliber for AK variants created as a workaround for russia's gun laws. It's big and it feels meh in an SKS or AK.

t. butthurt

Attached: 1436926974055.jpg (1000x667, 234K)

>t. butthurt
Clearly a Russian L.A.R.P. as a Canadian

Wait, how could you know about .366TKM? This is exclusively russian thing, I doubt these guns were ever imported abroad.

Attached: suspicious cat.jpg (1224x1632, 504K)

escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Vepr_AKM_/_VPO-209_366TKM_carbine

Attached: 1479530022912.jpg (604x498, 61K)

>Clearly a Russian L.A.R.P. as a Canadian
Prove it

Attached: 1449818672654.png (640x412, 304K)

>It's big and it feels meh in an SKS or AK.
It's still better than 5.45/5.56
Except ammo weighs more
There is also a beefed up 7.62x54R, introduced recently for the same very reason

Yeah, right. The info on russian gun laws and the need to own a smoth-bore gun for 5 years before being allowed to get a rifle you learned there as well.
lol

>There is also a beefed up 7.62x54R, introduced recently for the same very reason
Nice, I own myself a M44, I would probably enjoy a beefed up 54R.

I do my research user

Attached: 41700_screenshots_2013-04-07_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

>I do my research user
mhmm, tell me more about that

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x904, 293K)

Is true that russians girls are desperate to get out of russia? if you're european they'll ask you to take them out of there?

no

What about you sweetie? i can take you with me to the sicily.

Attached: free crane ride.jpg (500x514, 34K)

wtf context?

>taking your bf to azab territory
good luck

I am desperate. Please take me out of here.

k okay, come to buenos aires white bro

Where can i learn russia? So i can impress this cute Ukranian girl i know

Why not learn Ukrainian if you're just looking to impress, it's a language for illiterate pig farmers and thus should be easy to learn

>bugs will never rock Buenos Aires irl
Why live?

Attached: Insolence.jpg (525x384, 35K)

I'd like to, but I doubt I'll get any job there and I don't know Spanish.

Some Ukrainians hate everything Russian, so that's a shitty plan.

What are western expats in Russia like? I'm not really interested myself, but it seems a lot of people are interested in my college at least.

She said to me Russian is more relevant than Ukranian there, its like English is more relevant than Portuguese, if you can grasp what i mean

Never met one.

Most likely eastern ukranian
But she is from Kiev, so i guess its alright
I don’t know how they will treat me at the airport though

>Most likely eastern ukranian
What?

Met one english teacher from the UK once. He was approaching every girl student he could and he managed to survive in Moscow without speaking russian lel.

don't speak about russia.
Post kpop. It's a kpop thread now
youtu.be/qNNlKeWCiIg

I guess most its most eastern ukranians that hate everything russian

I have Finnish and German friend, for one year they have learned to speak fluently.