If Jews run the media and government as you all claim...

If Jews run the media and government as you all claim, then why are there Egyptian and Babylonian esoteric symbols put everywhere (from cultures that enslaved Jews)? Why would a society run by Jews be so obsessed with pyramids and eyes in triangles?

Attached: all seeing eye.jpg (910x607, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBkAlrcwwzI
researchgate.net/publication/44657170_The_genome-wide_structure_of_the_Jewish_people
tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm
icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgar_V
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers/Volume_VIII/Memoirs_of_Edessa_And_Other_Ancient_Syriac_Documents/Moses_of_Chorene/Chapter_8
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/eTvMKVigZzewg2V0t-aw_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/africanus/country/DE/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"the answer from tiberius"/country/DE/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/porphyria/country/DE/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic_Urheimat#Evidence_from_population_genetics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
youtu.be/9byGZC2uc10
web.archive.org/web/20170319164635/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because its not run just by jews, these jews have masters themselves, there is always someone else.

Hell if I know

Attached: FF436ABE-08BC-4A5E-B32B-6E9DC1BFE0AA.jpg (720x900, 70K)

things fractally expand to where you're consorting with multiversal alien godforms hellbent on eternally damning you for fun

Jews are a shield that other occult groups hide behind/inside

that shits fucking cool and larping as ancient royalty is fun

Christ, I've seen gore that's less disturbing than that pic.

Attached: 644.jpg (368x960, 55K)

The old testament heroes are actually describing Egyptian royalty and their antics.

Also, stop making these threads OP, you've never changed anyone's mind and you never will. Nothing will save you from your sins.

Attached: 1521380586337.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

Because Jews at the top practice Babylonian and Egyptian magic. It's that simple. Why? Look into the Anunnaki...

>from cultures that enslaved Jews)
boi did they give you a mindfuck that you believe such gibberish.

Attached: 96ff9d6da4d0653cd17d15fe3d4d6b245f6ec0cfb86ec5dc6f86b9d31615d21b.jpg (774x809, 117K)

Attached: 1563684868340.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Because Isis, Ra, and Elohim still rule over us.
Wait a second.... IsRaEl

Attached: 1566587879255m.jpg (819x1024, 131K)

You haven't done your research on things like the lucis trust and think you can use the esoteric as a reasoning to disprove the jew? You're either a fucking retard or one of them yourself.

Abraham came from Babylon and Moses from Egypt. We weren't enslaved in either, at least not in the sense that slavery is known today. The word used is "captivity" meaning we were not the dominant culture and had to assimilate into another

Because sandniggers keep changing the names of their LARPs. Also the Talmud is babylonian, retard.

>Also the Talmud is babylonian, retard.
With that illogic, the Bible is Egyptian, Greek, and Roman.

It's literally called the Babylonian talmud my dood...

>multiversal alien godforms hellbent on eternally damning you for fun
I seriously question this from time to time.

...Because it came from when the Jews were exiled into Babylon you fucking dunderhead. Where in the Babylonian Talmud does it say that the Jews are really Babylonians and that they really secretly worship Marduk?

>Still not reading the Bible
Jesus literally told you what they were 2000 years ago.

>from cultures that enslaved Jews

They didn't enslave jews, it is the false "official history" jews are writing down, saying they were enslaved and they were victims. Jews infiltrated and controlled them then just like they are doing today. They caused their fall at the end, exactly what they are doing today in America also.

Because those symbols are part of a system that works. Even the ancient Hebrews built Yahwehism by copying Egyptian and Sumerian occultism and pasting their own special snowflake tribal history onto it to create the Old Testament. Even Christianity is filled to the brim with symbols from that system. Why the fuck do you think the Yeshua character is associated with fish at the start of the age of Pisces while also recreating the sacrificial king ritual with the crucifixion?
Fundamentalist Jews, Christians, and Muslims are literally just brainwashed slaves who are taught to believe in a bunch of nonsense in order to deprive them of the knowledge of real religion and the power that comes with it. The Jews that form the upper echelons of the world ruling cabal know that Yahwehism, the entirety of the Abrahamic tradition, is bullshit.

This. /thread. Anybody that claims that jews are the final boss is a retard.

the heretic pharaoh's cult was a beta test of christianity

Jews and their judaism have nothing to do with occult moloch worship and actual secret societies.

Because therir master is satan , the big eye atop the pyramid of slavery

jews are vile fucking shit

pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBkAlrcwwzI

Attached: 095a81bfccadcb8ff9817d11894495a3106102f21f31aead9b67e6437ac089f1.jpg (941x723, 89K)

the Jews are the slaves of Ancient Egypt
what has changed since ancient times
not even nothing has changed
time stands still
the Jains will tell you that

Pilpul kikes OUT

They are literally the priests of moloch and baphomet and mammon, YES THE JEWS ARE THIS

You're only seeing part of the picture. It's always been the same figures, just renamed. This does not mean Yeshua and Yahweh do not exist, the Bible is the tale of the age of Pisces and mankind's struggle with Satan throughout it. Hence the fish symbolism. We are at the end of the Age and Satan is vying for control of Aquarius. He will lose, but he has no choice but to try.

Because Occultism is all the same bullshit but rebranded to pave way for a whole nother load of pilpul and semantics to argue that there are no objective morals and thus everything goes, and the first step to become a god would be to realize that these morals are just selfimposed limitations/limitations imposed by God upon you that hold you back from doing what you want. A whole bunch of the satanich doctrines at the core of this is just that, "everything goes". "Do as thou wilt" and all that bullshit.
And this basic stuff gets rebranded every few centuries with new doctrines and teachings on how to fully accomplish your potential, which in the end is by manipulating and deceiving those around which you are taught how to do.

They are really babylonians controlling a gang of mutts who they've told are jewish.

This duo of villian and whimpy sidekick have made their way through every culture on earth, until they went north and found some guys that like to cut fags heads off when they pull out their dick and say bow down.

Only a few of them have a clue who or what an Israelite really is, and so here we are today.
They've once again accidentally created the son of man, in internet sized droves.

Attached: vikings2.png (850x532, 633K)

No, Satan doesn't exist. That's just kike bullshit used to control the masses. Yeshua and Yahweh do not exist. That's just kike bullshit used to control the masses. The Bible is just kike used to control the masses, it is fiction that is not accurate in describing reality or spirituality.
If you want the truth, start looking to the Vedas, Egyptian pyramid/coffin texts, and shamanistic folklore from around the world.

Jews live in fear of Ancient Egypt
it's like warding off vampires with crosses
this symbol does the same thing for Jews

Can't be this fucking new to the site.

Have you heard of the Freemasons?

Jew owned and operated secret society (meetings are private and you need to be of a certain level of a Mason to be accepted into such meetings.) Which says they follow the bible but instead follow mixture of Qaballah, Egyptian pagan worship and of course the God they worship and require you to believe as Albert Pike put it, is none other than Lucifer.

Kikes are edomites that eventually were forcefully converted. Edomites come from Canaan which worshipped Moloch and Baal Hammon (Saturn)

Why don't you try opening up a history book, and learning something about the world around you.

God damn you fucking 15 year olds that come here, and ask questions are fucking retarded.
You can answer this question with literally 15 minutes on google.
Instead you came here. A thread died for you to ask this retarded question.
Please die, OP

Attached: 1547938458294.jpg (451x541, 32K)

The Old Testament was thoroughly manipulated by the Pharisees to control the masses, for sure. Then they went a step forward with the Torah and the Talmud. This is why Jesus was so angry with them and labelled them the Synagogue of Satan. I don't know how one can see all the blatant Satanic worship and imagery being projected today and still deny God's existence, especially when prophecy 2000 years old is coming true this very day.

They have infiltrated history books as well.

The synagogue of Satan label doesn't even come from what is attributed to Yeshua, but is found in Revelation. This was of course written around 100 CE and well after Saul's doctrines established that Christians were spiritually Jews and thus "those who say they are Jews but are not" is in fact a reference to heretical sects of Christianity.
This is the kind of bullshit that shows how utterly retarded fundamentalist Christians are. You don't even know the first thing about what you are basing your views on.
Christianity is false.
Yahwehism in all its forms is false.
The Bible is mostly fiction with a few bits of tribal history thrown in.
Satan, Yeshua, Yahweh, and most of the characters that appear in the Bible such as Moses or Abraham are not real.
Not only are none of the Biblical prophecies coming true, but many of the specific prophecies contained in the Bible have failed.
You have to have subhuman level IQ to believe this sandnigger nonsense.

Wrong, Kikes are edomites LARPing as descendents of Judah, thus are those that say they are jews but are not, the pharisee.
Not to mention Revelation says in the very beginning to be the revelation of John brought by Jesus, thus it was Jesus saying this canonically. the rest is just as wrong.

To fool you, the illuminati conspiracy theories were close to unraveling the zionist truth but no distinct ethnicity was given to the leaders of the illuminati.

It doesn't matter that the author of Revelation claims to be speaking for Yeshua, it isn't true. Yeshua doesn't exist. Revelation is just an anti-Roman polemic.
Genetic testing has confirmed that the Jews are descended from the tribes of Israel.
Everything you believe is sandnigger bullshit. You are literally dumber than sandniggers.

>Genetic testing has confirmed that the Jews are descended from the tribes of Israel.
no, it confirmed they lived at some point in the area, as did many different tribes. Yet israelites were commanded to not mix, yet kikes are among the most mixed races there are. Nothing holds up about their claim, and its quite obvious if you look into the history that the kikes are the edomites.
and again, there is a mountain of evidence for Jesus existence, you make unfounded claims.

Pic related is true friendo. The occult secret societies that run the world are not jewish but have utilized the jews as their footmen/culture warriors for thousands of years. The cults themselves were created before Judaism existed perhaps in the early bronze age or even earlier (passed down from the pre flood world). The cults revolve around communicating with and taking instruction from inter-dimensional immortal entities who are able to communicate with humans through particular occult practices (blood sacrifice)

Attached: 1540849797473.png (1421x682, 880K)

do you know that new york times is owned by a mexican, and he aint a jew.

Are you seriously bitching about cultural appropriation right now?

What's your explanation for John knowing about a 200,000,000 man Chinese army, then, when he wouldn't have known the world en toto had over a million people in it?

>Fundamentalist Jews, Christians, and Muslims are literally just brainwashed slaves who are taught to believe in a bunch of nonsense in order to deprive them of the knowledge of real religion and the power that comes with it. The Jews that form the upper echelons of the world ruling cabal know that Yahwehism, the entirety of the Abrahamic tradition, is bullshit.
this

Because the 'Jews' as we understand them today are not the Israelites of biblical times. They were totally whipped out. The Jews of today are the Synogage of Satan a bastardization

There is zero evidence for Yeshua's existence. The claims of cultists written decades later do not constitute evidence. In those writings, it is said that Yeshua amassed a cult even during his life, but there is zero archaeological trace of this cult. No artifacts, no mention of their existence by contemporary writers. It isn't until much later that the first traces of Christianity itself appear, and of course none of these contain any evidence for the existence of Yeshua.
>researchgate.net/publication/44657170_The_genome-wide_structure_of_the_Jewish_people
>These results cast light on the variegated genetic architecture of the Middle East, and trace the origins of most Jewish Diaspora communities to the Levant.
>...this is consistent with an ancestral Levantine contribution to much of contemporary Jewry.
>Our PCA, ADMIXTURE and ASD analyses, which are based on genome-wide data from a large sample of Jewish communities, their non-Jewish host populations, and novel samples from the Middle East, are concordant in revealing a close relationship between most contemporary Jews and non-Jewish populations from the Levant. The most parsimonious explanation for these observations is a common genetic origin, which is consistent with an historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant.
>This inference underscores the significant genetic continuity that exists among most Jewish communities and contemporary non-Jewish Levantine populations, despite their long-term residence in diverse regions remote from the Levant and isolation from one another.
Let me highlight the most important part since you are more retarded than the darkest nigger.
>consistent with an historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelite

That's not even what Revelation says. The 200 million strong army is an army of demons from a different section than "China."

>There is zero evidence for Yeshua's existence
Extra Canonical Evidence for Jesus:

Mark 15
>And the sixth hour having come, darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour
Matthew 27:51:
>"And the earth shook and the rocks were split"
The secular Roman historian Phlegon documented an eclipse and earthquake around the exact same time, matching the Gospel account:
>in the fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea
tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm

Africanus in 221 AD
>On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun. For the Hebrews celebrate the passover on the 14th day according to the moon, and the passion of our Savior falls on the day before the passover; but an eclipse of the sun takes place only when the moon comes under the sun. And it cannot happen at any other time but in the interval between the first day of the new moon and the last of the old, that is, at their junction: how then should an eclipse be supposed to happen when the moon is almost diametrically opposite the sun
He references here Thallus who wrote his work "around 52 AD" which has been lost in time though, but is referenced by Africanus.

Also geological evidence of a heavy earthquake in/around 33 AD
icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/

Attached: Biblical Prophecies.jpg (225x225, 18K)

King Abgar V had an exchange of words with Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgar_V
Historian Eusebius quotes the Edessan archives:
>Abgar, ruler of Edessa, to Jesus the good physician who has appeared in the country of Jerusalem, greeting. I have heard the reports of you and of your cures as performed by you without medicines or herbs. For it is said that you make the blind to see and the lame to walk, that you cleanse lepers and cast out impure spirits and demons, and that you heal those afflicted with lingering disease, and raise the dead. And having heard all these things concerning you, I have concluded that one of two things must be true: either you are God, and having come down from heaven you do these things, or else you, who does these things, are the son of God. I have therefore written to you to ask you if you would take the trouble to come to me and heal all the ill which I suffer. For I have heard that the Jews are murmuring against you and are plotting to injure you. But I have a very small yet noble city which is great enough for us both

Jesus:
>Blessed are you who hast believed in me without having seen me. For it is written concerning me, that they who have seen me will not believe in me, and that they who have not seen me will believe and be saved. But in regard to what you have written me, that I should come to you, it is necessary for me to fulfill all things here for which I have been sent, and after I have fulfilled them thus to be taken up again to him that sent me. But after I have been taken up I will send to you one of my disciples, that he may heal your disease and give life to you and yours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
>Christus, from whom the name [Note by OP: Christians] had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa

From the Ante-Nicene Fathers, a letter from King Abgar to Tiberius Caesar
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers/Volume_VIII/Memoirs_of_Edessa_And_Other_Ancient_Syriac_Documents/Moses_of_Chorene/Chapter_8
>Abgar, king of Armenia, to my Lord Tiberius, emperor of the Romans, greeting:—
>I know that nothing is unknown to your Majesty, but, as your friend, I would make you better acquainted with the facts by writing. The Jews who dwell in the cantons of Palestine have crucified Jesus: Jesus without sin, Jesus after so many acts of kindness, so many wonders and miracles wrought for their good, even to the raising of the dead. Be assured that these are not the effects of the power of a simple mortal, but of God. During the time that they were crucifying Him, the sun was darkened, the earth was moved, shaken; Jesus Himself, three days afterwards, rose from the dead and appeared to many. Now, everywhere, His name alone, invoked by His disciples, produces the greatest miracles: what has happened to myself is the most evident proof of it. Your august Majesty knows henceforth what ought to be done in future with respect to the Jewish nation, which has committed this crime; your Majesty knows whether a command should not be published through the whole universe to worship Christ as the true God. Safety and health.

And as I said, that study merely shows relation to others living in the area now. doesnt show they are the descendents of Juda nor Israel
>>Our PCA, ADMIXTURE and ASD analyses, which are based on genome-wide data from a large sample of Jewish communities, their non-Jewish host populations, and novel samples from the Middle East, are concordant in revealing a close relationship between most contemporary Jews and non-Jewish populations from the Levant.
>revealing a close relationship between most contemporary Jews and non-Jewish populations from the Levant.
thats all it you can gather from it.

>Yeshua
Why would anyone believe your dirty kike lies? You out yourself as a kike liar in the first sentence.

The answer from Tiberius
>Tiberius, emperor of the Romans, to Abgar, king of the Armenians, greeting:
>Your kind letter has been read to me, and I wish that thanks should be given to you from me. Though we had already heard several persons relate these facts, Pilate has officially informed us of the miracles of Jesus. He has certified to us that after His resurrection from the dead He was acknowledged by many to be God. Therefore I myself also wished to do what you propose; but, as it is the custom of the Romans not to admit a god merely by the command of the sovereign, but only when the admission has been discussed and examined in full senate, I proposed the affair to the senate, and they rejected it with contempt, doubtless because it had not been considered by them first. But we have commanded all those whom Jesus suits, to receive him amongst the gods. We have threatened with death any one who shall speak evil of the Christians. As to the Jewish nation which has dared to crucify Jesus, who, as I hear, far from deserving the cross and death, was worthy of honour, worthy of the adoration of men—when I am free from the war with rebellious Spain, I will examine into the matter, and will treat the Jews as they deserve

From Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf
>3. Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians,

Yup. Satanic pedophile megakikes rule all

Because they’re satanic reptilians and demons. Jewish catholic muslim is all a distraction.
Level up.

Extra mayo. My man

Hey, buddy, why do you copy and paste the same thing over and over again?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/eTvMKVigZzewg2V0t-aw_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/africanus/country/DE/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"the answer from tiberius"/country/DE/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/porphyria/country/DE/

You're like in dozens of threads saying the same shit, holy fuck.

That isn't evidence. If an eclipse and earthquake happened, it would have been known to the gospel writers and thus could be included in the fictional narrative about Yeshua.

All of these letters are literal fanfiction written by Christians at later dates. None of them are real. The simplest searching on these topics reveals that you are peddling forgeries and frauds as evidence.

>thats all it you can gather from it
The authors state "The most parsimonious explanation for these observations is a common genetic origin, which is consistent with an historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant."
This means that the BEST explanation for the data is that the Jews of today are descended from ancient Hebrews and Israelites.

You have to be the most cancerous poster to ever spam this board. Any investigation into a topic you mention reveals that you are spreading proven falsehoods.

i wouldnt need to if retards wouldnt bring up the same bullshit over and over. And since im too lazy to type it out all the time i just repost previous posts that have all the citations and sources.

>citation needed
and again, them relating to non israelites living there now does in no way proof that they are israelites.

Jow Forums will identify the true identity of the Wizard

Attached: Wizard-of-Oz-Caps-the-wizard-of-oz-2028565-720-536.jpg (720x536, 56K)

Look up the colors of the adornments on the horses John describes.
Google the colors.
Look at the colors of the Chinese miltiary.
Google 200,000,000 man army.
See China boast about it.
Kings of the East.

Open your eyes, fool.
The world is crashing all around you.

BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER SLAVES IN THOSE PLACES. THEY WERE THE SLAVE MASTERS. THEY LIE AND SAY THEY WERE SLAVES TO MANIPULATE LOW IQ FAGGOTS LIKE YOU

You used wikipedia as your source. If you look at the actual pages for those topics, they are said to be forgeries. As usual, your own source contradicts what you claim.

The battle with the demons on horses comes after the battle with the "kings of the East" (the Chinese don't have a monarchy anymore). You are a retard twisting around ~2000 year old kike bullshit to fit the world today because you are completely gripped by this nonsense.
The world is crashing around me because of subhumans like you that believe in fictional kike bullshit and go to every length to justify those beliefs by replacing reality with horseshit. All of our problems would be fixed by the immediate eradication of Christianity.

It's the genetics.
Egyptians are the closest thing that they've genetically mapped to the oldest semitic languages
Scientists basically have no idea where the Proto-Afroasiatic language came from
Wildly different than any other language families in the world
Plus Egyptians were fucking geniuses
That's why Epstein and others are so obsessed with genes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic_Urheimat#Evidence_from_population_genetics

Just because its certain to piss off the burger:
The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time like the seed of promise is prophesized to do.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created a civilization and ruled for some time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

The thing about it is, they love to play victim. They love to remind their enemies of their own personal suffering.
Kek, I'm jk I don't what I am talking about.

Attached: 1566975127671.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Because what we call Jews are actually ancient royalty that have been ruling the world since Babylon, thus their use of those symbols. C'mon OP do your research.

>Jews and their judaism have nothing to do with occult moloch worship and actual secret societies.
Uh, but that's exactly what's going on. It has everything to do with it.

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

From the Bible, saying Spartans are descendents of Abraham
>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

how about giving such a source then. oh, you have non?

Attached: Yuya.jpg (700x590, 95K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe, mainly central and southeast giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes, found in Bulgaria (Balkans)

behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Attached: Paleo.jpg (203x318, 9K)

A picture commanded to be made of Jesus by Tiberius Ceasar.
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/

Esau, the twin brother of Jacob, who birthed the Israelites is described as
>25The first one came out red, covered with hair like a fur coat; so they named him Esau
red hair, a trait usually found in whites mostly. If Esau was white his twinbrother was too.

>7Her dignitaries were brighter than snow, whiter than milk; their bodies were more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like sapphires. 8But now their appearance is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick
So first they were white, then something happened, likely the captivity where they were brought away, and were replaced by dark people.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners

will go into how the pagan myths correlate with the biblical narrative too.

Attached: Our Savior by Tiberius Cesar.jpg (523x640, 22K)

Also known as the Phoenicians, Cretans of crete, Thracians, Phryfians, etc.

Based and Greenpilled.

Attached: 8764jtgftdhgfdx.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Oh shit, my almonds really are toastin' to this one!

Attached: 1559163719153.jpg (1080x1191, 138K)

They were also the Saa Peoples that caused the Bronze Age collapse. Who knows why though. Another name is the Black Nobility of venice. Venetians = phoenicians.

In this very post, the source you link to on the Yuya mummy disproves your claim of association with Joseph.
Of course, you will never link to the wikipedia articles on Kirchenkampf or Positive Christianity even as you invoke Hitler to support your Christian Identity bullshit.

No matter how many times it is proven that everything you post is wrong, you continue to spam. You are the kike embodied.

Attached: daveyickebabylonian.jpg (3840x2160, 1.82M)

Just in, Israel scared confirmed

youtu.be/9byGZC2uc10 Very pertinent.

nah, it says most dont believe in the identification, but the points fit another
web.archive.org/web/20170319164635/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
>Journalist Ahmed Osman has suggested an identification between Joseph, the ancient Hebrew patriarch who led the tribe of Israel into Egypt during a famine, and Yuya. Through analysis of anomalous features of the mummy of Yuya as well as linguistic and chronological data, Osman points out how Yuya is the only Egyptian mummy to have his hands placed under his chin rather than across his chest, he has what appears to be Semitic features, and a beard style similar to that of the ancient Hebrews, whereas Egyptian officials were known to shave their facial hair. Additionally, Joseph in the Genesis 45:8 is called "a father of pharaoh" and Osman claims that Yuya is the only Egyptian official to ever have had this title (with the exception of his son, Ay, who held the similar title Itnetjer, or "father of the god").

Same reason why niggers love suits, pianos, and shit white people made

>he has what appears to be Semitic features
Oh look, your source now contradicts what you claim about the Hebrews being Europid.
There is no consistency to the bullshit you post. There is no validity to the bullshit you post. Kill yourself, you worthless kike.

how is it contradicting? Semites are israelites its that Kikes are not semites. Since the rest talks about the ancient version of them we can assume it talks about the actual semitic features, as it also talks about their beard style for example.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

John 8:12 kjv
>Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

I love these pages in hentai