Dios mio

Dios mio...

Attached: y55s4y43d.jpg (779x682, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder that South Carolina was 85% black at one point

FUCK OFF NONWHITE

The south is full of niggers and that has nothing to do with skin colour.

It's not our fault white people don't fuck.

Attached: american violence.png (718x591, 92K)

why are """"""""white"""""""" americans so deranged?

Pretty much. You can whine about how they're proportionally more likely to commit attacks and whatnot but it doesn't change the fact that it's basically a meme and their 0.02% of radical muslims don't pause any sort of meaningful threat.

Attached: spreekilling.jpg (844x704, 121K)

>tfw have a mixed race daughter

Attached: la luz.jpg (427x533, 8K)

Attached: 1520884813185.png (1920x960, 2.36M)

Why don't non-whites migrate to non-white countries if they think white countries are so shit? Everyone would be happy.

but they're already in America

Shhh we can't say that

hello muhammad. when are you going back to Algeria?

You watch too much tv.

US is still a mostly white country though. Every other majority white country infected with shitskins has to deal with these cunts telling us how bad it is and how it'd be better with less whites.

Just fuck off elsewhere.

my ears started ringing as soon as I opened that picture

Attached: d58d8.jpg (500x473, 55K)

non-whites literally cannot stop bitching.

They do. Turkey has the most refugees out of any country. Pajeets and flips move the Gulf. Venezuelans go to Columbia. Haitians go to Chile.

>Why don't non-whites migrate to non-white countries
They do, second biggest immigrant destination is Russia.

le slavs aren't white meme

I'm obviously talking about the ones that move to Europe/US and bitch about the place. I thought that was clear

He's too autistic to take things into context.
He's one of those idiots that think most people who play video games are 60 year old women when they just play facebook games or solitary.

Why don't whites migrate to white countries if they think non-white countries are so shit? Everyone would be happy.

you should really rethink this comment

Based! Shitskins BTFO!

Attached: 1493987201846.jpg (1325x1255, 200K)

Which non-white countries do whites mass-migrate to you fucking idiot?

Half right.
cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/
Considering we spent 7 trillion in the War on Terror with no end in sight; job well done, Osama.

The ones who complain the most are black people and they've been here longer than most white people in this country. Besides, you're only paying attention to the vocal minority that complain while the majority of nonwhites are apathetic. It's the same type of logic that leftist use when ever they see a nazi posting racist shit on twitter and unfairly say all white people are ebil raycis

Maybe true in the US. Not here, although they certainly contribute

>meme

>badmouth Islam
>French flag gets offended

Attached: 1982.png (3000x3000, 105K)