Reddit didn’t take my meme so here you go. (:

Reddit didn’t take my meme so here you go. (:

Attached: 6658FA14-78F2-4A3A-8F52-74ABCB995AFF.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

dishonor in heart

Understandable

shed blood

Attached: 3A5040ED-1D21-4F44-8BE5-DC918E91E964.jpg (1200x1027, 269K)

your must fight to preserve your honor, and only through bloodshed can you do such a thing

Attached: 83CCCA64-98B9-43F6-B6BF-E3EB08B73767.jpg (1282x1300, 93K)

your heart is weak, and your name bleak

Attached: 7872FA4D-0E5E-4EBD-B4DC-3D7CBA19026F.jpg (308x164, 3K)

you've dishonored all around you, but only through foolishness, you may still redeem yourself

Attached: 28F68935-3F25-4D3F-82C4-341F5A9F2FB8.png (1024x1738, 535K)

spill the blood of another, and then you may find redemption

Just killed someone in my Goat App :D

Attached: EF82F558-9087-476D-998E-C7D79730FF23.jpg (2048x1536, 1.25M)

Then bring the war to our doorstep, but we know how you'll play. Your way is worthless, least to say. Guns are a cowards weapon of choice, and grouping in numbers to overwhelm a single opponent reeks of cowardice...

Filthy pigshits

I kill feds every time I play fallout and saints row :)

there is honor for both sides once the blood has been spilled, for both the bloodsheder, and the blodshedee, only through blood can man seek redemption for the misdeeds he previously took part in

through honor, we gain understanding, knowledge, and above all, a name, heart, and spirit

Blow it outta your asshole next time, I dont want to hear you trashy ryhmes.

In different times I'd have slain a number of yew, but thanks to surveillance I must yield before you..

Your snipers and pistols speak of your character, afraid to get your hands wet and dirty..

Cowards weapon of choice they are.

Face me honorably in one to one mortal combat if you dare, or are you afraid and will have hidden backup waiting to ensnare...

i have already shed too much blood for my own good, i cannot risk going any further or my honor shall distort itself to a point of no return, where dishonor will be all that remains, and villainy will all come

I also made this,

Attached: 44225041-9688-419A-A4D3-E4FDF88E8ECF.jpg (367x515, 149K)

they are never to be trusted

Unironically impressive

What moar dew yew have to lose then, your karmic debt is still in effect anyways..

You'll see your just reward in various ways, the darkness will grow thicker before you ever see better days..

if only darkness remained, we would never have the need to shed blood, and we would be free from any such things

Such is the way of things, if darkness be all that is it would lose all meaning without its contrast..

It is what it is, and the way things work cant be reworked. It's this way out of necessity, rather than mere frivolity..

Fucking deal with

indeed it is, we must keep our names clean, our hearts pure and our spirits up through bloodshed, we cannot change how things are, only through honor can we truly understand things

So be it...

I thought it was an apple.

honor is such a hard concept to grasp, even harder to understand, and almost impossible to uphold in one's name, heart and spirit

Honor is another aspect of the Ego..

Divinity is in opposition to ones ego, the divine has no "honor" it has no ego...
Separation is a sin, and ego is separation and thus, you are a sinner
Kill yourself and be redeemed with the divine, or continue to wallow in your superficial shallowness and materialistic iniquities..

the divine is not perfect, he is still as cruel and haphazardous as man, but in all ways, still better, he is the guiding hand and the reeling snake at the same time, the divine does not truly understand blood, the divine seeks bloodshed only through hedonistic means, while through honor, we can gain understanding and inner peace, through moderate bloodshed both side's honor is upheld

You are confusing deities with divinity, and the two are not the same. It is possible for a deity to be ignorant of its divine origins, yet the divine itself does not seek 'bloodshed' , it does not seek anything for it simply is...

god loved the bloodshed and this is why we men must do what we are doing, god punished us for our nature by appealing even more through it, by the blood of all they were spilled through many attempts to uphold honor, many were failed, and why god must be like this, he seeks blood like we do, more precisely, we seek blood like he does, because of him we do this, and because of him, we are forced to slaughter and butcher for honor and reason

The infiniteness of divinity necessarily means manifesting all possibilities. Including the possibilities of evil bloodthirsty deities..

Once again, it is the way it is and it can be no other way simply because it. Just. Is..

it is, but it could've been something else that is, if the foolish god wouldn't have put his hedonism above all else, he forced our hands to have blood on them, he forced us men to kill for honor, and this is why not many can see the reasoning behind it, only through blood can reason be gained

But if you are eluding to murdering me simply because I speak freely and unihibitedly, well all I can say is bring it.

But of course you know for every action there is an equal an opposite reaction, and there are consequences for every action..
You know this

Fair warning anyway, just doing my job. Speaking the UGLY horrible scary TRUTH

despite whom it offends it doesn't matter. Truth will stand until time eternal.

And if you kill me there will spring up someone else with the same agenda, of spreading the truth as it is. And you cant stop it, it wont go away.

Again, infinity implies the realization of each, every and ALL possibilities.
There are scenarios where the overruling deity is unironically benevolent and the creatures live in paradise..

You are here probably because you have negative karmic debt to pay. Just like me, so here you are in this semi hellish animal reality. Maybe some 'day' you won't be here, maybe eventually you'll transcend and incarnate into a paradise..

Maybe not. It's really up to you and the decisions you make

paradise, bah, i need no paradise, i need not indulge myself in such pettiness, only through bloodshed can i understand what truly is, and through indulging, i lose this understanding, and slowly become a villain, god walks a fine line between this, leaning towards indulging, he wishes for blood to be spilled at his amusement, he only wishes death to be spread and hbe wishes so many things you wouldn't imagine, wishing, that's what leads people to chaos and destruction , and chaos and destruction are against the ideals of honor, honor stands with order and justice, not such things, through order and justice can we truly remain pure at heart, it matters not if die, i would've done my deed of preserving honor and became a martyr for the legions of god

Beep

the way of god is a cruel one, filled with needless bloodshed

Yes, honor. You are deeply attached to that ego of yours. Who am I kidding, I'M firmly rooted in my own egoistic ways so I wont throw blame your way, I TRY to abstain from hypocrisy.

All in all its do as thou wilt. You want to play your little games of honor and integrity and charisma, fine. Do you.

I play a different game. But it's just a metaphysical game. Your ego is just a character, a costume, a mask. The divine has many many such masks. What else would you do if you were faced with infinite eternity and endless energy to mold and play with. Would get boring afterwhile playing the same game over and over and over again..

I've already been righteous and honorable, in past times. I want to do things differently for a time..

Get it yet?

For the love of ..

Who hurt yew?

i get it, i get it that god is a hedonistic self indulging being who works on emotions and other such things, god is weak and degenerative for man, but we still follow him all the time, as it is the only thing we can do, we martyr ourselves for him, we shed blood for him, and for our honor and understanding, we cannot trust god, but we must always follow him, it is the only thing we can do, as god is a creature of hedonistic weaknesses, while we men are bloody monsters due to him, but we must keep our honor and combat what god forced us to do, combat it through moderated bloodshed

god hurts all men

Don't yew worry, I'm paying for it..

all who are fooled by god will pay by being held at the point of god's blade

>as god is a creature of hedonistic weaknesses, while we men are bloody monsters due to him

Who's image was man made in? 'Man' is just another creature, as you put it. Your only distinction from a dog or other apes is you cognitive abilities to reason and reflect. For you to call 'God' a creature as though you as a man are somehow above god, you would have no intellectual capacity to speak of were it not for god giving it to you. Should show appreciation, you fucking ape..

No, not all. Only those who make themselves our enemy.

You see, we never go out of the way to stir up contention and cause harm; no, we wait for harm and conflict to find US. And it inevitably does, and when it does...

Well, you know the rest.

We are like a mirror in that we reflect what you project. Show us kindness and will show you compassion; show us hatred and we'll show you evil..

What have you shown me my entire life?

It for certain wasnt kindness..

god is a creature like all of us, we were made in his image indeed, but the difference is, most of us have honor, while he does not, only through martyring ourselves to his name can we restore his honor, and put an end to all this bloodshed, we can finally preserve honor forever in our names, hearts and spirits

in a way, god has always been man's enemy, but he's also our guiding hand, he orders us to do something, we do it, no matter what, but never trust what he says, or you'll risk corruption of the soul, and your martyrdom for god will be in vain

Why should we, why would we or how could we ever show honor to those whom hate us? Honor is only shown to the honourable, (you) haven't shown us anything but contempt since we've begun to interact with you. The same is likewise for many others who have hated us out of mere trivialities. You continue to make yourself an enemy, and then you question why you receive animosity in return..

How foolish are you?

>in a way, god has always been man's enemy

Or is it that you have always been an enemy of god?

question the ways of honor however you must, it is what we men live and die for, god uses men as his puppets, marionettes, playthings, but he's a weakling, he is the enemy of man due to this, all men, not just me, all men, and an enemy to the very concept of honor itself, his name, heart and soul are all weak due to the dishonor he has all over him, and this is why we cannot trust god, we must martyr ourselves to bring him back on his feet, or else, we will risk yet another dark age commencing

Define honor

the name, the spirit, and the heart, and to a much lesser extent, the mind, all of these parts of honor, but honor cannot simply be defined like that, you have to experience honor to truly understand what it is, it is the righteous force of this universe that moves all beings on the path of order and justice, and what is right comes at a price, the price of blood

You blather on and on and on about honor and yet you show none of it..

The way of Man seems to be this: Man does and says and treats others the way Man wants to treat others. Man sees itself as different from other men, simply based off of something as trivial as a shade or tone of skin color. Man will hate other men and treat other men the way Man wants to treat them. But should the other ever raise up and defy against Man's mindless brutalities, well Man doesn't like that at all..

Man is a backwards paradox, a hypocrite blinded by his ego and emotions. Man rants and raves about honor, while Man continuously dishonors other men and women and even the animals and nature itself..

Man wants respect while showing none.
Man is stupid, and evil, among other things. Man creates many problems for himself, and then acts as though he's blind to his own doings. It's so simple, for an outside observer to witness the ignorance and malice of Man. But Man doesn't see it's own flaws, it only sees its ego and its pride..

Bah

>your ego

To state it in lesser terms. It's your pride, is all. You are nothing. You are actual dirt, and incased within that dirt is an invisible ghost made of, you guessed it. Nothing.

You take yourself so seriously. Its because of your ego. It's your arrogance that causes you to falter. Stubborn and stupid are your ways..

And the result is the world you see around you today. It's all your fault, but your pride, your ego wont allow you to admit it. Talk about honor, fucking pitiful..

They’re underwater lol.