How would you feel if your kid was gay/lesbian?

How would you feel if your kid was gay/lesbian?
Would you disown them?

Attached: 1200px-Gay_flag.svg.png (1200x741, 1K)

based
i might fuck him if it's a boy or trans girl

Attached: rin.jpg (594x594, 40K)

of course not. i'm not a fucking animal. would not be one of those freaks that let their young children take hormones though

ew anime
that's gayer than me

>implying any of us will ever have children

I'm gay so I would be happy they are lgbtq+, too

Out of the house. Fucking disgusting. I will not be associated with that.

depends on how much of a faggot they are
i can't stand those girly gay men who probably got aids before driving license

What does the flag of Cusco, Peru have to do with homosexuals?

Quickly have another kid and hope for the best.

Well seeing as I am one I'd accept it

I would support them.

And then, I'd teach them how not to be a fucking idiot with internalized LGBT-fobia so that they don't fuck up their own community from within.

no child of mine will ever be gay or anything like that
they are going to have my alpha genes

Attached: 1474228896973.jpg (249x225, 14K)

The only right answer

Idc (I would prefer him to be straight though)
but if takes up the fag persona (or dates a man with one) than I will disown him.

Being gay or lesbian isn't OK unless you are a furry.

Attached: maybe.jpg (1024x683, 383K)

>furrsia

Attached: 1518931735665.jpg (960x720, 36K)

Better gay then stupid or with actual disabilities honestly.
Oh shit not again

There is nothing to talk about, Russia is more furry

We do not have enough finnish genes to compete with Furrlandia. :\

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Attached: 60222796_p42.jpg (1000x986, 632K)

B A S E D

From what country was it again that most e621 users come from?

Attached: 1518725248177.png (365x551, 260K)

He or someone for him already showed you you have far more furries per cpaita. Furrlandia lost. Give up. I am sorry, but you like beasts.

Attached: what.png (1417x2507, 250K)

Hell yes. Me and my wife's Husband can not tolerate homosexuality

Soumi is Furrlandia now.

no unless if he/she is a cr*ssdresser

friendly reminder

Attached: germans...jpg (1209x914, 499K)

The site is originally german, no wonder there are lots of german furries.

Pic related.

Attached: 3FC59C4B-B389-4D45-B352-130CCDC47DB3-3204-00001AEA550B7819.jpg (1080x688, 262K)

subhuman

based

monkey

>subhuman
Agree, specially if someone from mexico find that barbaric, we have reach a line we should never cross.

Attached: 1414291904840.gif (380x340, 1.84M)

holy jesus im depressed now

How so? Living cancer should be ended promptly. End their misery so they can finally become girls or whatever they want in heav- hell.

just because someone is different doesn't mean they deserve to die

Says the most hypocrisy country.
Oh wait, are you a gay nigger?

I am gay and would be disappointed

>all americans share the same views
and no i'm straight and white

Attached: 1482203320197.jpg (645x968, 47K)

>this coming from a m*slim
how ironic
>gays >>>> muslims

As far as I know, they're no diferrent than of that body cancer, as in a cancer in society spreading the hedoistic degenerate ideals lifestyle which destroys the traditional family values, Let's say if you're diagnosed with a cancer in earlier stage, would you just let it grow when you are well aware that it can be eliminated before it spreads to the rest of the body? And to the one that reported the truth, fuck you. I'm seeing you faggot mexican

>traditional family values
Nice meme

Attached: 1508611514408.png (776x645, 572K)

this is why people hate muslims

>destroys the traditional family values
Those went out the window a long fucking time ago. Just ask the muslims who love keeping little boys as sex slaves.

well, you are in venezuela, you have bigger shit to worry about if you want to get rid of the depression cause by some sandniggers halfway around the world.

Based Isis.

I would only be okay at having a lesbian daughter because at least she won't be fucking Tyrones and Chads.

of course they're not your western or middle eastern family values, that is.
speaking of cancer, traditional family values replaces the passing members, just like cell regeneration in controlled manner, while faggot lifestyle obstruct the natural flow of life by spreading diseases by changing partners as to their lusts. When the husband turned gay, have you seen the heartbroken wife and the lack of love received by the children?
that is expected to the way of the Lord and the Truth. He already warn it. You can't expect to get good result in exam if you don't endure the hardship and grinding months of learning. Real life is not easy, child.

Attached: fedora.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

I'd prefer if my son was straight, but would only disown if he was a faggy shit. And would definitely disown my daughter if she was NOT lesbian. God forsake the soul of the poor fucker if she ever brought a man to my house.

Noice

Attached: 1500543451403.png (2133x1200, 1.01M)

Based

Attached: 1504546088876.jpg (214x259, 63K)

I don't disown him/her, but they will not get my inheritance.

Attached: kek.gif (600x580, 571K)

I'm not atheist.

gay/lesbian is fine wouldnt matter
trans i would have trouble accepting but wouldn't start beating or some russian shit

You shouldn't care if homosexual sex is legal as long as it’s kept in the privacy of the home

That wouldn't happen.

why not

If my daughter was a dyke I'd be kinda happy but fa*gs make me uncomfortable

>France
>yes

pls be my gf, I'm a girl(male)

And this is why WW3 is closer than ever.

I unironcally have a crush on a lesbian

You wot m8? The problem is they're literally parading and proud at the street nowadays, to the point changing the legislation so their degeneracy can be done openly. I prefer the time when they're all just stay in closet or sucking pills to off themselves forever to their faggotry fairyland. So I would care, thank you very much. L’ordonnance du bien et l’interdiction du mal . google it.

Sure, flaunting their sexuality at pride parades, that is disgusting, but if someone wants to buttfuck a dude they can do it in the privacy of their own home and keep it to themselves

The smiting spears of God won't specifically aimed at specific people. It's a collective responsibility to everyone within vicinity. I can't stress enough this; L’ordonnance du bien et l’interdiction du mal .

I'm already gay so I obviously wouldn't mind having gay or lesbian children, but I definitely wouldn't let my kid take puberty blockers or hormones until they reach the age of majority.

No why should I care. Its his/her live I am just there for give them a good start of there lives.