We went from a board wanting an identity into a schizo haven with pedo diaper fags

we went from a board wanting an identity into a schizo haven with pedo diaper fags

Attached: _1.png (450x302, 60K)

blood will be shed for many generations to come

but only the blood of r*manian subhumans

we live for honor through blood, we die as martyrs through blood

They were already there, they are just now visible.

in our hearts of blood, we can feel their blades protruding, they have kept their honor

>Normie
Yikes!

Attached: troll.jpg (2000x1111, 1.35M)

YEEUP

Attached: YEEUP.gif (360x202, 892K)

coursing through the rivers, they only know of blood, and none other than that

I don’t expect it’ll stay this way.

Attached: 8FC31A1E-63FD-45E5-8A94-8D31F6771DB5.jpg (386x600, 45K)

but only through the rivers of blood, can we understand what it means, to truly mean

Where the fuck have you been newfag? This shit is very recent.
Yeah yeah every Normie post is shit. But why?
I really hope not. Every thread is derailed by this Romanian shit head.

why must it be like this, for blood is the key to reasoning

any we were much better off for it

I was here for the whole thing. They were already there.

futasuck fag

>any we were much better off for it
*and we are..

I’ve learned to just ignore him.
Alternatively
>this angers and terrifies the lolmanian

Attached: 6CD6C5C3-8C63-4CDD-8FA5-74A364EA0FC3.png (1024x745, 168K)

blind bloody thoughts run rampant in men of no will

support the kahanist party of isreal

>isreal
israel

through blood we gain reasoning, and through reasoning, we can differentiate mindless slaughter from upholding the honor of all

Real women or real men, the fact that you morons haven't come up with something better by now kinda saddens me.

Attached: 20190906092633_glitch.jpg (400x800, 280K)

god is weak at mind, but stronger than us all

poop in da butt

we went from a board wanting an identity into a cringe "reddit" board

we are martyrs for the many legions of god

This too. These schizos really fucked this place up. A lot of people left when Romania went full retard filling the hole fagmark left.
Why can't we just have a nice board without schizos feeling the need to shit it up with their nonsense?

Attached: Marisaspaghetti.png (450x500, 354K)

and yet, god giggles like a little girl at our many deaths

I don't understand this board anymore

Attached: 0d99b6ebfd3ed7c9b794e720d3fa3df7.jpg (500x709, 85K)

Better question is why couldn’t you just let those cats live they did nothing wrong

Attached: 26B00FBA-72A8-4974-A064-C517CD4329C6.jpg (850x853, 65K)

god is not to be trusted

nigga do you even know who i am?
and why can't you just deal with it? have you people gone low to the point where you can't stop getting angry over such little thing?

Honestly I'm just sad that I can't bait tens of replies from just posting about wanting dick anymore
And perhaps even more disappointed that I've received no dick since I posted my threads

Attached: 1536979846453.gif (200x200, 140K)

you can't get any better than perfection

how can we, men, find solace? through bloodshed, it is the only way

King of groceries is pretty good too

and of course there is little old me simply trying to make everyone aware of a very serious issue

Attached: j.jpg (500x500, 60K)

He wouldn't get off some shit that happened before he was even born.
Literally who? I'm not angry merely stating the facts to open a dialogue. There's no way bant enjoys their presence and therefore we need to talk about it.
Probably not (you) though Yonkers.
Based.

Attached: 1567745853838.jpg (800x800, 207K)

yeah whatever
as long as you just deal with the current state of the board......

how can it be, that we were forced into this situation, it was the way of god

Hi noigel

Business as usual then.

Yep, don't try harder.

Attached: 1552757059449.jpg (720x706, 160K)

god is a petty being filled with thoughtless bloodlust

slow traffic, easy to spam, not everyone on the internet is above 60 IQ, retards like being acknowledged at all because they can't get it anywhere else.

the ultimate, crystalized version of this is ralsei.
'jeez, i'm a fat fucking retarded furry should i post my face everywhere along with my furry diaper art?' 'YES' 'LOL PEOPLE REPLIED!'

if he was well enough in the head to think about any of it he wouldn't have done it. Jow Forums has attracted retards.

This qualifies for best answer.

henlo

Attached: drunk elephant.png (559x563, 782K)

do not trust god, but follow him at all times

why isn't this cunt permabanned yet for trolling and spamming? There were times when half of the entire board was nothing but his shitty ms paint drawing threads which he posted with his proxies.

Attached: thinking_emoji_orig.png (640x640, 111K)

Honestly it's kinda nice/weird to see you still posting occasionally
Feels kinda sad that the board is past its glory days, barely feel like posting here anymore
hell idek what to post

Attached: wdw.jpg (326x226, 12K)

god is all we have left in this empty world

i'll have you know that i am "well enough in the head" to not give a shit about what you or whoever's autistic angry thoughts are. besides, you can't control me or anyone else on what they should do and shouldn't do. if anything romania is the only one not well enough.

>with his proxies
that's why banning don't work lol

Yes, nu-mod doesn't know that yet, I'm sure he'll figure it out in the long run.

ironically, it is he that guides us on the path of honor, the one who wishes us to needlessly spill blood

How’s life been treating you lately?

half the time his proxies were all romanian. now he sometimes posts from an israeli proxy (either that or there are some jews imitating his retarded behavior).

It's just sad

you're barely above animal intelligence. if you can even fully understand the words you read on here fully, you need to know that its a bit too late for you to be indignant

god is a dishonorable being, we must martyr ourselves to his name to bring him back from the darkness

just deal with it.

It's actually all going well, but the chick I broke up with like a month ago is still on my mind and it's fucking annoying. I'm getting buff again and I'm gonna fuck my way through uni. Or get fucked all the way through uni depending on the gay population ofc.
Playin runescape and actually progressing for once, work is steady and uni is coming soon. Been bouldering once or twice a week.
Honestly the more I put it into the words the better things sound lol how am I still sad

Attached: 1548545581140.png (386x579, 446K)

butchering, slaughtering, all for god

This is why people fuck with your threads mcnigga.

based

we bring glory to our people, and we fight for what's right, even when god himself is weak

the actual redpill

he only wishes death en-masse to all of us

It makes perfect sense that she would still be on your mind and would still cause you sadness despite all the positive changes in your life.
My analysis: you’re sad because you’re lonely in a way that simple friends can’t satisfy.

But on a bright note, you should keep getting buff again so you can slay sum pussy (or get yours slain). As well as being able to hold yourself in a fight if need be.
Bouldering?

Attached: 42845B34-716C-4830-9AD6-846DD9A80786.png (353x336, 17K)

>It became schizo samefagging general because the retard didn't get enough attention

Attached: 1568851400789.jpg (680x491, 41K)

our honor shall go unbroken, god cannot change our honorable ways

let (((them))) know what they're afraid to hear

they sow the seeds of death across these lands

Just pisses me off cause every time I get into a relationship it's always someone else asking me out and it always burns me. Like I do fine when I'm single for 2 years+ then a 3 month relationship just fucks me right up like why

Bouldering is basically just indoor rock climbing, it's really fun, way better than the gym and you can do it with friends
Win/win/win!
Might start swimming too but it's p expensive to keep two things going simultaneously like that. We shall see

Attached: Abdul.png (863x885, 1.47M)

I'm gonna cum in your sauerkraut you little piss worm

keep the redpills coming, brother

but why? it's because they are fanatically devout to god, they are a stain to the honor of man

you are unenlightened, heretic. do not cower from truth

That I couldn’t tell you.

Oh yeah, I’ve done something like that when I was a kid! Best part is getting to the top and looking down.
Any plans after uni?

Attached: 93F00650-7F06-42AA-94A2-A1EFFD68B3E2.jpg (240x240, 18K)

Well that’s what happens when a proxy-abusing Dane and his Discord Pals come here.

Other than being massively in debt? I guess travelling. Like. Lots of fucking travelling. An unreasonable amount of travelling in fact.
Hell if I can get a gap year I'm going to be saving all of this year to fuck off back to Berlin for the summer with my pals. Or maybe India and travel through the places my mum and dad visited back when they traveled together.

Ye mang. It's a lot harder to get to the top when it's all colour coded and difficulty focused tho. Not that it's impossible, it's just that once I'm at the top I just touch the top grip with both hands to finish it and climb back down. Don't have the energy to hold my fat ass up there lul

Attached: LMFAO.png (626x522, 761K)

Desu id prefer Berlin over India simply because of “>le smell”.
But I’ve always wanted to travel about the world, especially Europe. Maybe even visit my friends in more ways than one if they wish~

Sensible plan desu. Where would you be satisfied?

Attached: 02127593-4A5B-4F25-8ACD-88095E1DFA3D.jpg (850x1202, 123K)

Faggot

I don’t know why but I want to go to Africa, just to see the wildlife before it gets completely wiped out by those people.

Yeah, India's still pretty aids but you can live for about 50p a day, and your money is worth gold there so it's not all bad. Plus you can get a brick of opium for about the cost of a burger.
Mostly interested in the cool cultural shit, but I also wouldn't take a girlfriend there or anything like that. Would need to bring someone that's been before cause the men there are pretty aids to women, and the monkeys unironically grope women's tits. Like. Not the men. Literal monkeys sometimes.

Europe is really cool, Berlin is fantastic. The food is fun, the people are interesting and the city is absolutely fantastic. I went with my two primary school friends this year, went up through the south and all the way up into Denmark.

Would probs be satisfied with a year of travelling. A full year tho, none of that gay shit where you give up half way or you need to go home for a funeral.
Also if you come to my town I'll show you around. It's pretty shite but there's some really nice picnic spots and cool things to see.

Attached: where is my gravel tod.jpg (720x960, 155K)

this board always was a schizo heaven, schizo

This thread is fucking gold m8s. Ralsei getting shit on, based bong posting real shit and genuine input from a strayan that was of better quality than anything in the past month.
Good show boys lets do this again sometime.

Attached: 1425890433486.jpg (333x500, 30K)

Kill yourself, that'd be fucking gold

Or let's not start another thread like this. That'd also be fucking gold too.

truely these are dark times for r/banter

Attached: .jpg (850x850, 83K)