Does this happen in your cunt?

Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1522330589053.jpg (330x516, 34K)

I don't know

Attached: en tiedä.png (2268x2268, 193K)

Me on the left

why are russians so tiny?

Can I get the names of these lovely women so I can look them up later?

do you live under a rock?

>No woman will ever do this to you cause you're a lanket

lel

Attached: not sure if trolling or stupid.jpg (604x453, 42K)

Imagine, your dick between their meatflaps, rubbing their clitorises until you take your time to cum in both of them, leaving them in a slippery impregnated mess on the bed with your dick covered in their pussy nectar

Google Merchesi & Phillips.

Those aren't the Stark sisters, are they?

>wants to be dominated
Are you gay?

No, mommy issues.

as a manlet let me tell you this never happens to me either.

such a shame cuz all the girls here are lanklets, just want one of them to pick me and sexually bully me

At least you got access to taller girls than you, when you're a lanket yourself and literally no girl you've ever met was taller than you the possibility is just non existent...

getting dominated by small girls is even hotter, you dumbfuck

but small girls are not healthy

My mum is a 1.55m womanlet, so when girls remind me of her I just outright reject them.

Jesus did she rape you?

i want a tiny gf

Attached: xPx6M293gonl3AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (205x246, 4K)

Makes no sense. female physical superiority is one of the parts that makes it believable and hot

classic meme

this
>tfw no 6ft german police gf to squeeze your head into her crotch while wearing jeans so you can sniff her womanly nectar

My father died early and got raised by her. She would yell insults at me everyday for no reason. Got diagnosed with high IQ since I was very young so anything but perfect marks wasn't enough for her, she always made me feel like a complete failure. If I wanted some money instead of asking me something like helping her clean the house she'd send me to buy her a pack of cig, now I have an autistic rejection to tobacco thanks to that.

I know for sure I'm a shut-in beta with a never-ending depression thanks to her abuses. All I want is a girl who can actually take care of me, but most woman want me to take care of them.

>All I want is a girl who can actually take care of me, but most woman want me to take care of them.

desu you can't really expect that, but I don't think it's implausible to find a woman who will hold your shoulder when your hurt, but you'll still have to be the man of the house

I'm being helped by a psychologist but even if he can cure my depression he can't change my sexual preferences. I think I got these traumas hardstuck in me and I'll have to learn to live with it.

I like the contrast of a powerful man submitting to a small woman, just shows how much power she holds over him

I think we don't have the same fetish. I'm not into domination and being submissive.

Your mom sounds like a faggot.
The rejection of tobacco is a good thing, anyway.
I know how hard it is for someone like you, but remember that you're more than capable than most people, and having specific sexual preferences is fine. I honestly wouldn't worry much about it, you're normal. Again, you're normal, seriously, wanting a girl to take care of you is actually pretty common.

it's alright, my trauma of being bullied resulted in me becoming a sadist & masochist

>tfw she will never strangle me with her thighs as she sucks me off

Attached: 1510201109794.jpg (594x800, 58K)

seems like it, so you just want a tall loving, caring gf?

I want to have an orgy with the one on the right

>orgy
>one
hmm

d

I unironically thought that the shortie is Masie Williams