How does it feel to be a Swede in 2018?

How does it feel to be a Swede in 2018?

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/978598619963158534

Attached: 1522171645847.jpg (596x680, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/svenske-myndigheder-traekker-pjece-om-aegteskab-med-born-tilbage
web.archive.org/web/20180329072813/http://www.socialstyrelsen.se/Lists/Artikelkatalog/Attachments/20915/2018-3-34.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does it feel living close to that?

This is just sad

Interesting Malmö fact:

The majority of red-dot sights used by the American military are made in Malmö.

Been to Malmo

Very good falafel also not that many middle easterners really

They are all confined to one tiny part of town

What are they protesting?, or what does their flags say?

I talked to someone from there the other day and he unironically told me that 40-60% of the city was Muslim and that there were many mixed race people.

It's a religious event.

But it is very provocative to publicly promote your foreign religion like this in a country that let you in.

>that flag
>this post

According to Wikipedia most of the immigrants in Malmo are from ex-Yu and Denmark

>They are all confined to one tiny part of town
gaol?

This is literally molenbeek tier - except instead of some backwater hole in a 3rd world country its one of of their biggest cities. ah well cant have sympathy swedes gladly defend this.

Attached: images.jpg (200x192, 8K)

They came to pay their retirements, stop being so racist.

You have understand government """statistics""".

Arab kids with Swedish citizenship whose parents came to Sweden in 1980-1995 are considered 100% Swedish in these stats.

Ya Hussein (Oh Hussein). They're shia, probably celebrating Ashura day.

How can posters from northern europe keep bantering iberians when they live in this cities

This

>b-but muh HDI
>b-but muh IKEA

Most posters here live secluded lives and interact less with muslims than their fellow compatriota,ironically enough they have less reasons to bitch about immigrants.

Cope more Ivan

>all
that bad

too much shitksins

any plan how to sent them bad? racial quotas? kid birth quotas? forceful sterelizaton?

no irony

It's proof of western Europe becoming the new China. Menial jobs for menial people, never allowed to rise above their assigned social class.
It's just how globalism works, it will be someone else in 100 years... Maybe we will be the refugees if European investments in factories and land need a lower price tag.

You know how Rothschild's played in WW1? That still goes on because it's profitable. You're still a part of their game, even if you "resist".

Attached: Malmo_802.JPG.jpg (1280x593, 155K)

>Ronnymagazin

We got this man now.

Attached: hero.jpg (620x349, 29K)

Yes, a new party called Alternative for Sweden wants to send them back using monetary compensation as incentive.

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/svenske-myndigheder-traekker-pjece-om-aegteskab-med-born-tilbage

>Swedish authorities withdraw pamphlet concerning adults married with children after backlash.

Attached: Sweden Yeeeeess.jpg (743x1149, 58K)

2 (twee) zetels
>maar m-muh peilingen
DENK is de toekomst van nederland broeder mashallah

Attached: 1497908115411.jpg (3666x2144, 1.82M)

>using monetary compensation as incentive.
For them to make the journey here in the first place...
We need deportation centers and police to stop them from even coming and instead take responsibility for the development of their home land. They come for the market jew's money, we should make the market invest in the Middle East before tearing it down. Accepting artificial created refugees is asking to become the future target of war.

>make the market invest in the Middle East before tearing it down
That was literally what we we failed at in Iraq and Syria... UN is a part of this "game", facilitating support for some of the victims of Globalization.

meanwhile in occupated Allepo..

Attached: 15223450635660.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

hahaha die wh*Teoids

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Your country is the epitome of being beta, all Dutch women prefer non white men because dutch men, like the majority of euros are fucking pussies

>But it is very provocative

Only if you are easily butthurt snowflake desu

>t. rotherham paki

Muslims in the USA keep their religion on the down low because they know the majority of us think they are terrorists or at least sympathizers. But in yurop it looks like they openly promote their caliphate and yuro "men" clap and yuro women spread their legs for their islamic conquerors. SAD!

Attached: ISLAM.jpg (640x550, 69K)

The root of this evil is the central banks, and federal reserve banking. Fuck off with your desire to make a quick fortune and let your kids live in peace. It's that simple.

>How does it feel to be a Swede in 2018?
Let's see.
>NEETbux until I die, 1 230 Euro per month
>free health care
>no stress
>live in the north so pretty much whites only
>cheap moonshine
>great fishing
>great nature
>it's safe here in the countryside

It's pretty good.

Attached: 1521505061281.jpg (981x981, 82K)

>يا حسين banners
Don't worry dude those are just based Shias xd

For another decade now after you have announced how lovely it is up there...

Feels good

Attached: 1495706475381.png (593x804, 395K)

>federal reserve banking
*fractional reserve banking

Kek, they tried sending Muhammad and his 12 kids up here.
They refused to leave the bus.
Not even joking, has happened several times.
The shitskins does not wanna live in the middle of nowhere where it's dark 6 months of the year and 24/7 sunlight for the other 6 months.

Nice,how can I move there and when do I have acess to neetbucks?After 5 years?

>this

Anyways, don't think Barcelona is any different.

Attached: 1734436612_36937902_1500x1001.jpg (1500x1001, 293K)

>portugal
Meh why not, you guys seem cool.
Become citizen, (unless you can get refugee status) and work for 5 years yes.
Then you can start getting medical diagnoses and apply for the big NEETbux.
My friend from the US did that. We are pretty much neighbors.

How do you even get those NEETbucks? Do you need disability papers, work experience and clever dodging of the labor office or what? They surely can't just hand them out to every NEET with no strings attached, right?

Are the soyboys done arguing who's country is more white?

Attached: 1485434504018.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

Yes, yes everyone probably listens to anonymous loser 4channers and no one listens to the success stories of fancy mass media.

Attached: dogebar.jpg (800x1071, 120K)

But I don't want to work.Can I stay in your house?We marry and then I apply for citizenship.

Yep, for the "big money" you need a disability.
Something that prevents you from working.
But it's not that difficult.
>social phobia
>asperger
>anxiety
>body pains
>depression
And a lot more, if you can prove that you "have" any of it, well then you are on your way.

But all citizens above the age of 18 has the right to normal NEETbux as well, it's not as much though, you get your rent paid + 500 Euro for food/clothes etc.
Kek, sure why not (no homo, you better clean my house)

Faking illness to get money... Disgusting.

Attached: gatto7.jpg (831x639, 128K)

>How do you even get those NEETbucks?
1. Have a hard-working population
2. Make them pay taxes
3. Have decent politicians to facilitate money to the ones not fit for working in the globalists factories.
4. Have a psychatric jew willing to give away the working class' money for a cut her self.

Better than paying taxes to Muhammad.

Attached: 1522351684856.png (277x594, 232K)

Word of mouth is quite strong among other people, especially the parasitic people.

I want to see what was in the pamphlet

web.archive.org/web/20180329072813/http://www.socialstyrelsen.se/Lists/Artikelkatalog/Attachments/20915/2018-3-34.pdf
translate.google.com

You can avoid that too by emigrating and working elsewhere you know.

Attached: pes.jpg (2000x1333, 353K)

>You probably thought, again a video from Islamabad
Not really. The writing on those flags look like Arabic and Arabic speaking/writing countries ends at Iraq.

Anybody with a bit of common sense and a couple seconds of introspection could have figured out it wasn't Islamabad. 2/10 question

But why work when I can sleep in every morning, never have to stress about times etc etc?
I have enough money as it is, going to work seems like a guaranteed way of making my life 100% worse.

Attached: 1518194922023.jpg (450x410, 32K)

what happens if the NEET safety net ever falls apart?

Hundreds of thousands of unemployed people turn to crime.

skal

Yes that is true. All the comfy and security is there. But don't you want to learn some new things in life? Become more skilled at doing things? See new places? See how other people live? What strange languages they speak?

NO

Attached: animoo.jpg (540x404, 39K)

No not really.
I traveled a lot with my parents when I was younger. Not my thing.
I like it here in the north.
And I don't need a job to become better at other things.
I play the guitar, drums, love photography and cooking.
Hiking and fishing is a massive part of my life as well.
Nothing I need a job for.

This...and Israel doubles it's "welcome home"-gifts for the civilian jews who helped creating the mess,

I honestly hope Islam takes over. This current feminist liberal degeneracy is the reason why I live a meaningless lonely incel life. With Islam the whores will be chastized and forced into having a relationship with men like me. Christianity is dead, the alt right fascist movement have no room here so Islam is the only solution.

Okay. Well I guess I don't have any argument left then. I thought like you a few years back but then I got bored and understimulated and needed to try something new.

Attached: tvattis2.jpg (960x611, 183K)

to you they would look normal so no surprise you dont think its bad

Majority of arms manufacturing for the US armed forces is done directly in their own country, you idiot. Nothing menial about it.

t. subhuman

Functional human beings aren't content living like some cattle just eating, sleeping and watching anime all day. What a meaningless existence. But it's pointless to argue with NEETs, you've convinced yourself that what you're doing makes you happy and you won't listen to reason.

>man my life sucks so much because of my own mistakes that I hope a hostile religion takes over that pretty much enslaves people and causes nothing but pain and suffering

Attached: 1511124795752.jpg (498x395, 67K)

It has already begun lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws

Closing in on 35 here, still happy.
Buhu, go back to work and pay your taxes.

Islam sucks monkey balls. Paganism and the old northern religions will save Europe (at least the ones who want to be saved).

Attached: tor_danger_jattar.jpg (616x900, 161K)

>my mistakes

But I did everything right. I went to university, I worked, I went to the gym, I put myself out there socially but to no avail. Unless you're the top few percent of men, the Swedish whores want nothing to do with you before they're in their 30s. Why the fuck shouldn't I accept Islam, what bad is it for me? The only negative seems to be that it's "foreign" but so was christianity. The positives are all there.

>Swedish whores want nothing to do with you before they're in their 30s

Attached: 1518895157117.jpg (800x881, 178K)

>. Paganism and the old northern religions will save Europe
no they won't. Most "pagans" don't know the first thing about their religion. They just replace God with Odin or Thor and think they'

think they're now a pagan when really they're just following christianity but with a european god

>not having public pro-ISIS demonstrations

Attached: A743A4F0-19FB-4A19-AAE6-F883F6702298.jpg (1280x853, 211K)

buttfrustrated catholic detected

its true though atleast here in their teens and twenties theyre hanging out with jamal and abdul and taking everyone cock they see in all their holes and then when they hit the wall and start getting fat and want children they look for a white deskjob beta provider

the pagan religions are dead lad. anyone who follows them can't possibly believe they are true in any way, they just do it so they can feel more european

What are the criterias for a religion to be alive? How many worshippers? Does the worship need to be organized? I'm quite curious as I have not studied religions much.

Many people did not "believe" in god in the old days when Christianity was popular. They just did what they needed to do to not be harassed by the church and it's servants.

Strange considering most of the 10-25 year old women here in the north is married/have kids already with white dudes.
But it wouldn't surprise me if the south is like that.
Cucked fuckers all of them.

What the fuck

Yes on the countryside in the north I believe you, but if you look at the bigger cities it can be a different picture.

the vast majority of people did. European societies were constructed with the church being a central element with everyone from the king to the peasantry paying their respects. You've watched too much varg if you really believe our ancestors were all secret pagans

Ask a Malmöbo anything

Oh, but they were. Otherwise the swedish "konventikelplakatet" and other religious laws in other places would not have been needed to keep peoples believes in check conforming to the christian church.

Attached: wizapu.jpg (2273x2511, 874K)

Disgusting

Which kind of immigrant is the worst?

same thing happens in greece

meanwhile in occupated Allepo..

Attached: 15223450635671.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

WTF europe is lost what's wrong those swedecucks we need a new crusade praise kek

Arabs. Somalis are turboniggers but many of them are submissive, ugly and brittle. They mostly keep to themselves but they are not pleasant to look at, smell or listen to.

Tunisians I have only had minor experiences with, but the ones I've interacted with have been alright. Albanians are shit-tier, and Iraqis, Afghanis and Lebanese are all equally shit as well. Loud, dumb and responsible for almost all the criminality.

I've only met a handful of Ghanans, but we had an exchange student called Kofi and he was about the coolest guy you could ever know. He was very educated too, which surprised me. That said, I still don't think he should be in Sweden, but I can't hate him either.

There's a few Cantonese here but they're cool. One of my best friends was a Cantonese guy and me and his cousins used to go to Taekwondo together.

I have only had minor experiences with Poles but many of them have been weak and caved in to arabs. I guess the strong ones stayed in Poland. We used to bully a Polish kid and made him neigh like a horse for our amusement. This one time he started crying in the middle of doing it and it still cracks me up to this day a little bit.

we don't need silly crusades, we need to hammer some giants

fucks like you is what makes Europe going to shit..

Attached: 5a49007878f2f2136009906e.jpg (1240x696, 168K)

SEETHING wagecuck at the freedom of the NEET