Can the Dutch have sex with their own mother?

Can the Dutch have sex with their own mother?

Attached: LEGAL STATUS OF INCEST.png (700x394, 22K)

with you're mother yes

hot

i mean you can anywhere, just dont tell anyone or get her preggo

with you're mother yes

>Stereotypical incest lands
>Incest is illegal

How do the Tassies keep getting away with it?

Wtf? Why is the rest of the world so lewd?

Attached: 1487875693917.jpg (400x480, 54K)

It's probably legal here to appease uneducated Muslims.

Democracy at first in Russia. We respect people rights. That's why incest isn't illegal in Russia.

>uneducated Muslims

and Mallus

INCESTUGAL

>quebec

Whats wrong with Quebec

I wouldn’t fuck my mother

>Japan yes
what a surprise

classic michigan

Michigan is the most Dutch state
Coincidence?

i wish i lived in another cunt
my brother is really cute

Why is incest ilegal?
If they're both adults there shouldn't be a problem.

Because with inbreed you dramatically increase the chances of genetic deformations. See the Habsburgs.

I could approve incest if both partners were adults and both were make infertile.

>Because with inbreed you dramatically increase the chances of genetic deformations. See the Habsburgs.
Only after several generations of inbreeding
Moral reasons, mostly. I don't think cousin or sibling incest should be illegal (although it should be discouraged) but parental (as in the person who raised them, irrelevant of genetic relation) incest is not acceptable. It'll just lead to grooming etc situations where some sick fuck will raise a kid with the objective of fucking them when they're a bit older. Consent cannot exist in such situations.

Chile, as always, is the continent's party pooper

I dont think you can fuk your mom but you can fuk and marry your cousin.

Attached: hell yea.jpg (315x955, 97K)

>Nodataraguay

If the social taboo is strong enough, it isn't that important for the state to repress it, since shaming does that.

>Fuck
yes
>Marry
No

I'd be tremendously looked down upon though. You'd better off kill yourself if that comes out.

My English teacher once told me that in England (?) it was legal to have sex with your grandma but not your grandpa, on the rationale that you can't have kids with your grandma but you can with your grandpa (assuming heterossexual relations).

Bit weird, but I guess it makes sense in laws that work on a precedent case basis.

Incest being illegal is fucking stupid. The fact is there is nothing wrong morally with it.

No, I am not into it myself, I have even rejected my own grandmothers sexual advances on multiple occassions (don't ask, her neighbour is fucking her grandson and my nan wants to make her jealous, they used to fight about their petunia gardens now its son cock haha) and I would never fuck my fat mother. But making it illegal is denegerate. It should be legal with protection 100% of the time

then why isn't it illegal for people with genetic defects to reproduce?

Brexit: the post

You are Portugal too, luxemboi

BTW this map is only for parent-child, uncle/aunt-niece/nephew and brother-sister. It doesn't count cousin or anything

There are a lot of these strange posts with brit flags that go into too much detail about their personal life and I'm starting to feel like they're all you and they might be real.

Attached: 1517974680609.gif (421x389, 1021K)

t. Albert Barbarossa