Why does America take religion so seriously?

Why does America take religion so seriously?

Are they a third world country?

Attached: images (73).jpg (300x238, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aprjrGbdJA
youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_creation_myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're retarded

Europe exported all the religious nutters with fringe philosophies there.

Attached: trump.png (722x622, 33K)

USA is the new Brazil

Fedoras won't exist in 50 years.

Attached: 1390089203368.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

We rule the world because allah favors us for our religiosity, for example, he entrusted the atom bomb to us so as to allow us to nuke island idol worshipers.

Given that most of Asia is atheistic (with wierd exception of SKorea and Fillipines) that meme doesn't really apply.

What's funny is the fact that most self-proclaimed conservatives on this site have never even so much as seen a pussy IRL.

What does seeing pussy have to do with politics?

Attached: 16f.png (225x225, 10K)

based

Seeing pussy outside of marriage is NOT okay.

>J*panese flag
Immediately hid this post by the L.B.H.

The USA, Ireland and Italy are the only developed countries with many religious.

But the religion in Italy isn't crazy like in America.
I spend the summers over there with my wife (she's Italian) and her parents are super religious but still cool. They never force it upon me or their kids.

To be honest the catholics who go to Church regularly are more or less 25% of the total, we're catholics just because almost every newborn is baptized

>America
>takes religion seriously

You haven't been here, lad.

To be fair i'd grow my sideburns too if my country's existence depended on the holy book

25% is astronomically big. In France, it's 4% who go to church at least once a month.

I bet you have watched a Farcry 5 footage recently

I am Bavarian and I take it seriously too.
Kill yourself English atheist jap teacher!

Yes they are

Attached: 1459102662318.jpg (880x1091, 234K)

>A growth that directly corelates with the 3rd world immigrants' breeding levels.
OHONOHONOHONOHONOONHO

I thought japs were supposed to be smart?

youtube.com/watch?v=_aprjrGbdJA
youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg

Attached: china.jpg (803x724, 108K)

meh China was going to be christian already 15 years ago in 15 years.
Meh

Attached: 0y vey.jpg (1088x1963, 1.2M)

Attached: cuck nord.webm (1280x496, 1.91M)

Attached: germoney.jpg (953x836, 166K)

Looks like someone found this thread displeasing

Attached: redpilldora.png (270x329, 118K)

Because basically everyone is already one sect. America is very diverse with its Christianity, you have minority ethnic churches sitting across the street from rabid evangelicals and then down the street there's Baptists or Methodists and a little further down Catholics and an odd Orthodox Church here or there and random non-denoms all over the place.

When I was a kid, I thought all Germs were blonds.Actually, most Germs are darker than Italians.

You have a whole collection of fake news.
meeehh.

Norther Italians are pretty pale in my experience.
50% here have blue eyes. Blonds are maybe 25% and if you also count the dark blonde slavic type it's 50-60%.

its because the US government uses religion as a tool for indoctrination

Yeah I've noticed.
I was in the south with my brother for a month last year.
Even Christianity seems extremely diverse over there.
Still love the USA though, especially the southern states.

I think it's because here the Church is well organized, while in America there isn't any central authority like the Pope for Catholics or Patriarcs for Orthodoxes

I guess so.

people in the 3rd world usually have no hopes for their current lives, so they believe in an afterlife offered by religion
i think thats the case for americans

Being religious has nothing to do with if you are from the third world.

Wrong

>Are they a third world country?
Pretty much this

When you make christianity sound like a nutters ramblings and not a philosophy only then can (((you))) make multiculturalism prosper

yes

Attached: gwpm16mgx2e.png (580x534, 204K)

It kinda does though.

The right of wearing a gun is mandatory.

It's one of the greatest liberties to allow people to defend themselves. It also prevent the set up of a totalitarian government and shows that your people is mature.

China is Atheist for the last 50 years and so did Eastern Europe until Church came back after Communism gone, so you are Wrong.

Because god is real

Attached: 7296919A-7984-4DB4-A5EA-8849BEBD2DAC.png (500x492, 58K)

>It also prevent the set up of a totalitarian government

Yeah, right...

Religion doesn't means third world imo, but not taking religion seriously means you will go to hell though, and your country is going to be a lot retard from homosexual screeching
Also
Religion Japan > Homosexual Atheist Japan

Ben Franklin called them swarthy.

So true. Everyone here is religious af

*there

I don't see many homosexuals from China even with 1/5 worlds population and lowest consideration of religion

Uh...excuse me, but Americans didn't butcher each other in wars for 130 years because some guy nailed a letter to a church door complaining that the Pope was corrupt.

Because Christianity is growing fast in China that's why, they still need to get off their stupid nationalism and materialism though.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

Asian religions don't really have a creator god in the sense that Western religions do.

If you count burning paper to dead people, buying stone statue, and other 99+ superstitious stuff at being Atheist then yes, but my country nowadays are not religious as they used to be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_creation_myth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangu

At this point i'd say it's going in that direction, yes.

Sacrament

Attached: Can Burger.png (600x700, 999K)

I just saw an Arab man and a blonde German woman making out hardcore while waiting in line to see the Catacombs of Paris

Do you not like burgers and beer?

They had to do the opposite of what the commies did and the commies were atheists.

this

Attached: grof.png (2480x3508, 300K)

Attached: 1520892701376.jpg (700x609, 43K)