/brit/

Nasty posts edition

Attached: 1470786523936.png (1932x1612, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_food
youtube.com/watch?v=RLzYPITS4u0
thesun.co.uk/news/5135404/university-college-london-apologises-to-anti-racism-campaigners-for-calling-snow-white/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off loser

Attached: _85856184_corbynreuters.jpg (660x371, 39K)

food doesn't have to be rare or exotic to be enjoyable

fat wanker loves his food

fat people aren't human

I literally never think about food unless I'm eating it, and even then my mind is drifting to what I'm going to be doing afterwards

stop being so obsessed with food you mentally ill cunts

Siberian bear hunting armour from the 1800s

Attached: dfd.jpg (500x566, 40K)

Genuinely believe women don't deserve rights anymore. They've shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that they simply cannot handle the responsibilities that come with rights and constantly try to undermine the rights of others for their own convenience.

Dave

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_food

fat people are the ones that view food as fuel

this is a very brainlet tier post

wish the jew conspiracy was real tbf

love food
love cooking

got a nice otter mode physique

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-131546.png (720x1280, 121K)

fat hands covered in grease typed this post

*looks you straight in the eye*
have you ever been kissed by a woman or had sex with one?

>Genuinely believe women don't deserve rights anymore. They've shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that they simply cannot handle the responsibilities that come with rights and constantly try to undermine the rights of others for their own convenience.

Attached: the hat man.png (357x362, 142K)

cool

prepare to be woke

Attached: dfd.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

Going for a family lunch

you really have to be
*whaps a rustlers in the 'wave*
fucking FAT
*orders a maccy d's*
to enjoy making and eating food
*grabs a gregg's cheese pasty*
I mean,
*defrosts iceland chicken nuggets*
I don't enjoy food and if you enjoy it
*stirs bisto into hot water*
you're a FATTY!
*glugs soylent*

*Dislikes phonefags

Hey Svana, how are you enjoying /brit/? :3

>food is a means to an end, we need calories to continue doing things in life, consuming calories itself is not an activity to be enjoyed.

Attached: 1488727234078.png (644x644, 594K)

Adolf Hitler colourised

Attached: 1521930707012.jpg (828x768, 155K)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: fd.jpg (283x311, 24K)

good quality food isn't typically greasy
that's what I enjoy, good food

chubby trembling diabetic hands

Xe's 100% right of course. I consume Soylent at my desk to give me the fuel I need to draw furry cartoons.

colorized*

Anime day

Attached: 1521867548944.jpg (599x342, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RLzYPITS4u0
Explain yourself.

Americanized*

>eating food is one of the great pleasures of life

Attached: 1397217796432.jpg (400x592, 91K)

Yes, I have a girlfriend. She agrees with me. She's anti-abortion and thinks the girl in the Paddy Jackson trial is just a lying whore out to ruin lives.

to fart the impossible fart

I feel bad for anyone who gets nasty posts. We often forget that there's a real human being on the other side of the screen.

Know that you are loved and that you are special. You guys and girls are alright. Have a lovely Easter, all of you.

Attached: D89ACB90-510D-4B88-8205-120743C3E5A5.jpg (768x1024, 322K)

hello vegan x

im literally underweight
its just a terrible post la

WHAT AN OUTRAGGGEEEEEE
MUHHH CIVILIZATION

don't understand how enjoying the food you eat is bad

Attached: 1520058824131.jpg (1000x750, 67K)

post her feet with timestamp and I'll believe you

But logically this would mean you could keep going south and would eventually find a new world. But nobody ever has

off to eat some food (one of the great pleasures in life)

later lads

>good quality food isn't typically greasy
>that's what I enjoy, good food

Attached: 1511587474219.png (466x447, 49K)

enjoy

>Alex Jones
Kill yourself please

I loathe footfags

Nerds pick pointless fights on the internet

have a lovely easter

this scares the nazi

Attached: 3F60125C00000578-0-image-a-34_1492596411674.jpg (470x696, 55K)

Food is fuel
Eating food to titillate the senses is effeminate

obese ignoramus

Food is one of the great pleasures of life and there are not many others. Of course it comes at no surprise that the pasty, shrieking virgins of /brit/ find this and other pleasures such as good company, love and sex to be confusing, frightening, and alien.

shut up nerd haha

Feet are one of the great pleasures in life

Because women are told to be queen's so hurting women is very outrageous thing to do

virgin liar

I loathe lying virgins

yes i am a nerd and a loser and a dateless virgin and ugly and short etc etc and that is why i never leave the house on friday

Attached: iur.jpg (1500x1125, 508K)

such a robotic way of viewing life
are you by any chance an autistic virgin

Imagine being one of these freaks who eats rice and chicken for every meal

Food is a pleasure, enjoyed responsibly, stop being a virgin freak and enjoy your food

Feminine feet

Shagged more women than you

What's for lunch lads?

Attached: 2227D9D0-7CD2-4CA9-961C-62DADB73965C.jpg (720x720, 126K)

t. lover of kebabs and chips

seething fatty

bet you're out of breath after typing that

yes you're absolutely CORRECT, we DON'T all eat pizza and fried chicken and kebabs and curry for every meal

they have their place, yes

don't believe you
you probably started comparing them to fuel or applications and they got creeped out and hurried away
fucking robot

Tfw no qt policewoman to cuddle up with

Attached: AF1BF771-07F3-42EB-922F-830BC952046C.jpg (749x749, 127K)

>Food is a pleasure, enjoyed responsibly, stop being a virgin freak and enjoy your food

Attached: 1501955950051.jpg (800x800, 163K)

JANNY!!

The article is real, idiot.
thesun.co.uk/news/5135404/university-college-london-apologises-to-anti-racism-campaigners-for-calling-snow-white/

Attached: 8757855.jpg (221x250, 5K)

the virgin shrieked hysterically

Disgusting fetishists creeps

stop looking for things to be angry at

>Food is one of the great pleasures of life and there are not many others.

genuinely made me sad to read this. some people must live such pathetic, miserable lives

what can happen to your winkle if you fuck a chicken slit

Attached: rs-223837-Unknown.jpg (620x920, 107K)

Fuck racist snow though.

Attached: 1522335455980.png (420x419, 24K)

Are you suggesting your gfs feet are disgusting

>>Food is a pleasure, enjoyed responsibly, stop being a virgin freak and enjoy your food

Attached: CHZs0MMUAAAZCnU.jpg (600x338, 29K)

It could get infected and in the worst case it could get amputated

self awareness level: virgin

*Invites you for a glass of punch*

Attached: 1494536271290.jpg (380x389, 69K)

Attached: 1522337944576.png (420x420, 19K)

No friends about 'til later lads

Popped a valium and having a pint now, think I'll go to a few museums/galleries desu

well let's see there's 3 of us so that'll be 3 drinks

stop virgin shaming

how fragile do you think people are

Yes. All feet are.

which i had valium so i could pretend to be a normal person. instead i have to hover between that 2 or 3 pint of stella tipsyness for 18 hours a day.

Visit your local ZOO!

Attached: 1444239191523.jpg (469x480, 30K)

can anyone explain the easter gimmick

Feel ashamed

LAIN!!!!

gona get back into juggling i think.

not a bad arm exercise, really good way to improve your hand-eye coordination and reflexes plus it looks impressive.