I am marrying a German girl whose sisters are married to an Arab, a Jew, an African, a Chinaman and a Pole...

I am marrying a German girl whose sisters are married to an Arab, a Jew, an African, a Chinaman and a Pole. Now I have to hang out with the rest of them.

Attached: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (707x500, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Whats-the-difference-between-the-Arabs-and-the-Turks-Azeris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So the ending thesis of this post is that German girls will marry anything that isn't a German guy?

What a fucking mess that Christmas party is going to be.

>Being german
>Rebuild your country from the ashes
>Now your daughters are getting married with arabs, jews, africans, chinese, poles and greeks.

I feel bad for Germany and specially for the poor father that has to suffer such a humilliation.

Attached: descarga.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Says the greek

Approach each of them and tell them that you think they are subhuman.

Is that you, Rashid?

That's the world we live in nowadays though. Same with sw*Dish women.
You should be happy of being a med, since the darker complexioned Europeans are desired by Northerners as well as all the other races of the world

You should marry with a greek woman though

I mean, he probably is a Rashid, since Morocco is an Arab country and Rashid is an Arab name

You'll fit right in with the rest of the motley scum.

>a greek
Mashallah brother, add another arab to their family!

Nope, Ahmed

So you fit right in.

You would fit right in :)

The westernization of Iberia was a mistake. That is all I have to say about our current world.

we are turks
not arabs

no

we are han chinese

You are a mix of arabs and jews anyway so what does it matter?

German girls marrying a Chinaman?
Hot is this common?

What's the difference?

>Be subhuman
>Marry a subhuman
>Complain her subhuman sisters married other subhumans

Attached: 1517963409144.png (472x472, 233K)

Not all Greeks.

Yes, yes user. Of course you are getting married. Of course the "girl" is German and of course she's got five sisters and of course all five sisters are married to immigrants and not Germans. Yes user your story is very believable.

Nice "Flags"

Attached: 1503931578527.png (604x717, 814K)

quora.com/Whats-the-difference-between-the-Arabs-and-the-Turks-Azeris

>MY SUBHUMAN ASS IS ON FIIRRRREEEEEEE

Attached: 1519114635259.jpg (700x700, 141K)

This. No German parents have 6 kids. Never met someone with more than two siblings.

Neah, that's bullshit. You all the same.

>Can't distinguish Austria from Germany
Anglo education kek

Jesus man you guys are more obsessed with us than poles

¿What is the difference anyway? both arabic caliphates with loser histories

Attached: Ante.jpg (220x327, 12K)

>It thinks I would intend to

Ahh yes, let me distinguish between the ants under my feet.

Attached: 1519320655796.png (420x420, 9K)

> opened the thread
> the op was Greek

Attached: 2616047F-C8F9-4E30-9BCE-21C93A107DFB.png (275x178, 105K)

Sounds like a beginning of a joke

What's with all the sour grapes in this thread? I was not born in Germany either, and now am engaged to a German girl. Her sister married a foreigner too. It's not a big deal. I know plenty of German guys that are in relationships with foreign girls.

The wh*iteoids are mad that they have less chance with woman now

Attached: 1519972151869.jpg (960x540, 43K)

The people that are struggling with getting a gf or whatever would have a hard time anyway, even if there were 10 girls for every guy in Germany. I don't get the butthurt, desu.

You guys are so into the state stepping in and helping you being creative, let me tell you about a program I can really get behind. In Nazi Germany essentially all modern art was legally titled "Degenerate Art" and was destroyed or confiscated. If you want Uncle Sam to pay for you being here, I wouldn't, mind if he also gassed three quarters of you all. Perhaps there would be some talent left. Also Star Wars is about race-mixing.

>Star Wars is about race-mixing
You mean modern Star Wars?

The one that had Salvester Stallone as Luke Skywalker.

Do you mean Salvatore Stallone?

And somehow the greek feels he's in position to be feeling superior to all the others:D

He is, shitskin

Attached: 1427219701918-0.jpg (610x400, 214K)

>the white monkey talks ill of the tanned and the black monkey

> german family with 6 children
Nice fake story

I want Italian wife

bump

The Arab blows himself up using the Christmas fireworks,the Jew and the Chink are trying to close a deal and both are trying to also rip off the other ,meanwhile the African is sneaking through the back door holding OP's PS4 and tv,OP is trying to get intimate with the german grill but shes a wall of ice and wont bother and eventually he breaks down and gets drunk with the Polish dude. What a night

Imagine being the father of those girls

Attached: tsf.jpg (555x200, 15K)

>he is turkish
kys white pig

you're a man of taste too. Nice

that poor family, literally none of you are good matches