Danes EXPOSED!

this is what famous late medival author olaus Magnusson wrote about the danes:

>the danes, with their revolting and shameful cruelty, would make any mortal people afraid to associate or enter into an alliance with them

>little denamark is a pathetic country with no land. yet they are hungry for the clay of swedes and norweigans. little denmark with it's lack of clay is truly sad.

>the danes made the germans captured in Julin undergo a gruesome death. they tied their hands behind their backs and tetthered them to stakes. thereafter they carved up their bellies. they then dragged out their intestines and wrapped it around the stakes. and never did they stop their torture until the bellies of the germans were hollow.

>the danes are perverted and foul in their cruelty, and they admire their own degeneracy, boasting about it in their chronicles!

opinions?

Attached: 412.jpg (1000x826, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_Hækkerup
youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>little denamark is a pathetic country with no land. yet they are hungry for the clay of swedes and norweigans.
>yet
Why yet? Doesn't it make sense to want more land if you don't have a lot?

wtf i hate danes even more now!

I like Denmark.

Did you mean Olaus Magnus?

Attached: 1392845994868.png (495x560, 116K)

>swedish government publishes phamlets on how to marry children
>swedes chose to hate on danes
ok

Please stop obsessing over us

stupidest post that i have read in my entire life

No.

Stop obsessing over us then. Theres a thread right now in the catalog made by a dane hating on sweden

>hundreds of dane hate threads made by swedes
>single dane retributes
>"SWEDISH GENOCIDE SWEDISH GENOCIDE"

Wrong. Its every day. Hundreds of posts a week. You just see what you want to see. Its confirmatiin bias.

based finn

Has this world turned upside down? No Swede would post this

I'm afraid it's all true.

Danes seem to be the least autistic Scandinavians.

apologise

Attached: 1517821051653.png (1660x964, 508K)

T. Dane rape baby mutt.

T. Dane rape baby mutt.

Actually. The finns opressed us.
Never forget the 6 gorillion swedes brutally genocided by the forest finns called karelians.

The eternal d*ne shall pay reparations for the 400 year shoah.

Attached: 1476389923248.png (852x455, 25K)

>some long dead medieval literal who wrote "denmark sucks"
>DENMARK SUCKS DENMARK SUCKS

Attached: 1521122271770.jpg (800x800, 52K)

10kr has been added to your account

pay reparations now

Attached: denbts.jpg (352x515, 20K)

Fuck off abo

Based

Can someone redpill me on the germans in julin. Why did the danes abuse them so?

>Why does the dane abuse?
Why does the leaves fall off trees in autumn?

Danes abuse because it’s cold outside?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_Hækkerup

They have done

Bloody heathen danes

oy vey its another shoah

Nice try DKIDF
They cannot give us what was already ours

Attached: 1515440935969.jpg (640x600, 33K)

>the danes made the germans captured in Julin undergo a gruesome death. they tied their hands behind their backs and tetthered them to stakes. thereafter they carved up their bellies. they then dragged out their intestines and wrapped it around the stakes. and never did they stop their torture until the bellies of the germans were hollow.
truly subhuman, we must stop the D*nish menace

it seems our superiority leds to a lot of butthurt on Jow Forums

My hate for Sweden cant be diverted to some drunk Danes.

I know people in sweden. I know a mother of two that has become an outright alcoholic because of the absolute madness that is Swedish society\politics.

She has lived in Stockholm for almost 40 years. She raised her kids with her husband in that god forsaken land of selfhaters. She cant take the national suicide with a straight face anymore.

She is one of many. Sweden deserves a wakening. Its not even fun. Its blatant murder of both future and present.

Sweden is so much worse of than anyone cares to imagine. So no, i cant hate the Dane when Sweden is doing what it is doing.

Attached: 1521408294007.gif (500x375, 188K)

>Svenskersvin har ondt i roven fordi vi simpelthen er bedre
skrid tilbage til dit kalifat, muhammed

I was convinced that danes were evil dogs but now I'm starting to doubt about it, maybe it's just swedish shitposting that lead me to think that?

Based

Sweden is comitting suicide. Its way past the phase of denial, its become a do or die thing for them.

Danish politicans are not afraid to debate the batshit insane sweds. They tried to help. Sweden became so insanely butthurt they started comparing mainstream danish politicans to nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI

This is a perfect example of how incredibly useless the Swedish political elite is at debating. Their entire nation consists of these moral relativists.

Sweden must be destroyed financially and politically. They are a national security disaster for every neigbhoring country.

Sweden refuses to acknowledge any wrongdoing. They are convinced that some fairytale world of co-existence is possible if they just cover up enough crimes.

Attached: 1520732950419.jpg (460x562, 78K)

This woman you know has some serious issues, kek

Attached: B7151B1B-11D7-4345-AE57-C0D5888580D6.jpg (726x671, 66K)

Theres no hiding it anymore. Sweden is in a rapid decline.

Soon the social cohesion will reach the lowest figures ever recorded in a western nation. Good luck convincing the people to support the scandi welfare model when everybody hates their neighbors.

Attached: 1519318574076.png (600x579, 631K)