30.000 Germans having a national holiday come to invade your city

>30.000 Germans having a national holiday come to invade your city
Your reaction?

Attached: F1DB367E-8B9C-4154-84E2-CC20E622D77F.jpg (960x720, 85K)

Would be just like the usual

Wow 30 of them?

Attached: 1486725330072.png (724x611, 129K)

holland?

That's business as usual here oetz. Are you from a small village or something?

No OP said 30.000 (thirty thousand), we use , for decimal numbers. In the image you can see more than 30 people.

Surrender

t. French on vacation

Always when I am in NL, I behave very good. The only thing I can't get is where the bicycle lane is.

holland is my favorite german city

Fight alongside the British Expeditionary Force

Just drove to my parents. What an embarassement. Germans in their BMW’s and Porsche’s against Dutch in their cuck cages

Attached: 763522.jpg (1280x800, 118K)

Black cock attack

how do you tell when its a thousand and when its a decimal

, is decimal
. is thousand

Because a decimal is ,

1.000 (thousand) each three digits there is a . to make it more clear and readable.

1,5 (one and a half, or 3/2)

Wat komen ze daar doen?

No

30,000 = thirty thousand
30.000 = thirty point nought nought nought

a comma puts a pause in a sentence, much like how in 3,555 the ',' indicates a pause in saying three thousand AND five hundred and fifty five
meanwhile a full stop ends a sentence, much like how '.' ends a numbers whole-number description and initiates its decimal description

Fucking idiot Euros at it again, glad to see our Aussia brothers are out here fighting the good fight

Genocide of Europeans when?

there are cases where you need to rely on common sense
I know and I don't like it either

Using a comma for thousands is just like using the imperial system. It's outdated and will change in the coming decade.

It seems like most of the world is different then.
30,000 = thirty
30.000 = thirty thousands

Attached: 23167818_10207798762967187_337055622275763768_n.jpg (302x288, 13K)

Try to get me a socialy inept german girlfriend

its weird Germans of all people do it like that don't you austically use 24 hour time

What does that even mean? Germans use 24 hour time.

>descendants of olive-oil drinking layabout Mediterraneans
a proud Anglo would never make such a mistake, Chinks neither

How do Anglos measure volume? Say something is 1.5 yard by 2 feet by 5 inches. What's the volume?

Why else would you write 3 zeroes behind a number you retard

My touristy town of 80,000 people gets 350,000 tourists a month. It would just be a good summer with lots of hand rubbing.

I hate the fucking Imperial system as much as the next guy but 1,5 =/= one-point-five Jesus H Christ

24 hour time is incredibly slightly more accurate than 12 hour and they use it but then use a full stop in bits of a number thats just for convenience and a comma for decimals which is a much weaker symbol.

Just answer the question
People use 12 hours in speech over here. We never say 'meet you at 1500' but we would write it that way.

Ounces and cubic inches?

I actually can't because I was taught metric, and like a true gentleman I cede the point that imperial is ridiculous. fucking hogsheads

who says I'm German fucking retard, it's 2018 noone leaves in their original country anymore

I'm commenting on the German system not you, scat boy

that's such a retarded comment holy shit

>incredibly slightly more

"My favourite numbers are 1, 2 and 3"

To an uneducated fool, this would read as one-and-a-half and three, while in reality the numbers are one, two and three. Meanwhile I am able to read this sentence perfectly well.

Good one, lad.

Attached: 1519273979414.png (746x512, 105K)

incredibly describes slightly

Attached: 1519185619582.jpg (573x415, 31K)

man, computer systems and other academic disciplins use points instead decimals ALL the time

Also
"1,2" isn't one and a half, that would be "1,5". Nice joke tho.

you said Germans of all people, it's not my fault you cannot talk litterally to strangers. I'm not in charge of investigating your double meanings

shit you got me there lad, fair play
In all seriousness though I had no idea that 1,000 = thousand was even a thing, my horizons have been broadened today

yeah the German people. Germans.
who have a system where they go for a slightly more logical ways of writing more time but have a massive hole in how they write thousands and decimals

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 12.26.21 PM.png (924x1304, 1.05M)

the comma is easier to find and serves a function beyond readability
besides in Germany we separate each three digits with a space e.g. 30 000,333

shut the fuck up
you talked to me like I was part of a system bc of my flag, I corrected you and now you keep on going.
weren't you replying to my post ? no you're saying you weren't even talking to me
fuck off

THIS

Attached: 1505016811764.png (742x418, 28K)

Attached: more canada, more.png (600x174, 124K)

plus the 24/12 hours system has NOTHING to do with my original post
I was just saying that the comma/point rules to mark the decimal isn't that regular and that was bugging me to; only replying to a genuine poster asking how to differenciate
I've had jobs with softwares and you learn the rule that applies for one environnement only

>Decimal and Thousands Separators: Great Britain and the United States are two of the few places in the world that use a period to indicate the decimal place. Many other countries use a comma instead. The decimal separator is also called the radix character. Likewise, while the U.K. and U.S. use a comma to separate groups of thousands, many other countries use a period instead, and some countries separate thousands groups with a thin space. Table 1-3 shows some commonly used numeric formats.

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (298x169, 6K)