You cannot dispute this

You cannot dispute this.

Attached: American view of the world.png (1357x630, 62K)

Tfw sending soldiers to Vietnam and be a part of non Nato American ally for many years, still get purple

I'm sorry, Thailand, the only thing Americans remember about your country is sex tourism.

Lithuania, oh come on :(

Attached: 1522421912508.png (1357x630, 62K)

shut the fuck up bad europe

>Spain
>Good Europe

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

slavs out of good europe please.

wrong

Attached: world-map-template-scrapsofme-with-world-template.jpg (1357x628, 186K)

>Russia
>Europe
lmoa

Attached: soviet dab.png (2000x1452, 645K)

Attached: school races.png (640x709, 39K)

>Poland in good Europe
aw, thanks bro

I will agree if Capital city and central move from Lib states like DC and New York to Utah.

Midwesterner's are the good guys. Understandably correct my mutt brethren.

>Vietnam
>bad Asians

That's why America is developing even closer economic ties with Vietnam, and is gaining favour with them relative to China because of the South China Sea dispute?

>Russia
>Europe
>China
>bad Asians
>North aka Islamic Africa
>aids

Attached: brainlettttt (1).jpg (800x450, 41K)

>Estonia
>Bad europe

DELET THIS NOW.

Attached: (Internal knifehand intensifies).jpg (330x196, 20K)

I don't understand why Russians dispute being European. They're white, they're Christian, the part of the country that matters is in Europe, they're intimately tied into European history, and their culture is similar to indisputably European slavic countries. Even if you want to argue that Russia isn't technically in Europe, for any practical purpose it's European, just like how Iceland is technically part of North America but practically part of Europe.

Nice map

Can't dispute that americans are literally worse than what this map indicates

Russia is European but they're not Western. And DESU they have a long history with Central Asia.

>good guys
Uh sure thing man