How is the Infastructure in your country?

How is the Infastructure in your country?

Attached: 1521677535581.jpg (931x524, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWMT45keW64
cnbc.com/2016/09/14/germany-has-a-crumbling-infrastructure-problem.html
money.cnn.com/2017/09/22/news/economy/germany-infrastructure-investment-spending/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahaha what infrastructure ?

It this that footbridge that was made by feminists and collapsed within a week after its completion?

Absolutely perfect other than Fukuoka

Attached: images(21).jpg (708x433, 57K)

very good, but construction work takes an eternity

Horosho. Very good.

Attached: rossiiskie_dorogi_odni_iz_samyh_hudshih_v_mire.jpg (500x333, 140K)

Good actually. That fat Chris Christy spent alot of money on infrastructure. NJ roads now are better than NY and PA

Construction works are super quick here that's why sometimes they are not safe.

better than yours, but that's not really something to brag about, pour être honnête

No it's not. Yours is worse

Attached: IMG_20180330_115106.png (891x555, 144K)

inexistent

Attached: puna.jpg (500x282, 35K)

It's decent. Though I feel like I live in a pocket with awful infrastructure. Third world internet speeds, awful public transport, constant blackouts.

lol what are the criteria? France's infrastructure is pretty good

As it is in every case, São Paulo state is the only one worth mentioning and possibly the only one that would work by itself, without a fucking failure of a government like ours having to put bandaids on road holes and other catastrophic urban failures in order to keep things at a minimal state of possible to use.

Brazilians are retard tho, and think that only the south with their tiny roads (that they dont even consider employing something tho make it safer to travel by when they're literally frozen)are the most "developed" region of the country. I invite them to come to countryside SP.

Attached: mapa-rodoviario-sao-paulo.jpg (1200x831, 262K)

adendum

Attached: Rodovia-dos-Imigrantes-SP.jpg (1000x1176, 145K)

Why didn't they just cut the trees down?

Very nice
Start from 17:44 onward
youtube.com/watch?v=CWMT45keW64

Attached: kuopio.jpg (4559x3419, 2.11M)

Eternal constructions, but at least they're not letting it completely fall apart in the first place.

That's as far as the Autobahn goes.

Local roads can be complete hit or miss, the region is relatively poor for German standards, and I know some roads in the area that are a complete nightmare. One of them is a 100 kph country road that I literally can't drive on faster than 50 kph.

Attached: b-baustelle-a14-170616--1-.jpg (1620x1080, 382K)

Good enough

Attached: Millau + viaduc (2).jpg (1600x573, 209K)

we only have like 20% of the state original forests preserved, and 80% of that is the mata atlantica forest region, which is the one you see on the photo. Of course throwing carbon monoxide all over the forest with the enormous amount of traffic isn't much better than just cutting the trees, but it is seen as a sign of "hey, we care" by the state government (even so considering the importance of that specific highway), which is a overall improvement compared to 50 years ago.

Attached: mata.png (413x254, 180K)

The fuck is that meme index?
Trump had to allocate 1.5 trillion for your infrastructure.
And for Germany,
cnbc.com/2016/09/14/germany-has-a-crumbling-infrastructure-problem.html
money.cnn.com/2017/09/22/news/economy/germany-infrastructure-investment-spending/index.html

its probably a lot hillier and steeper than you can see in pic above.

Attached: deception pass.jpg (634x409, 84K)

Probably the best in Europe.

I hope you have a hardy ass because these roads are so bumpy you might as well be riding a horse.

>Of course throwing carbon monoxide all over the forest with the enormous amount of traffic isn't much better than just cutting the trees,
Nah, I think it's probably much better.

Although you will probably enjoy riding in Germany more because everything is highly regulated here.

A woman's worth

holding, for now.

Attached: doitagainquakechan.png (370x815, 310K)

I like your pic

Attached: viaduc de Millau.jpg (1328x681, 145K)