Why 2 billions people who are all not even jews worship him?

Why 2 billions people who are all not even jews worship him?

Attached: gallery-1450102902-screen-shot-2015-12-14-at-91810-am.png (768x1005, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE
hooktube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
hooktube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI
archive.is/mSIVH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/
marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/
www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/
iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
archive.fo/t47rq
archive.fo/5ur2L
archive.fo/6w63s
archive.fo/LYBTW
archive.fo/EvJym
archive.fo/Pe4JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To think that one autistic Jewish carpenter could have one of the strongest impacts in world history without planning it himself.

Because he died for my sins and he actually looked like this

Attached: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (1100x2127, 385K)

Facts:

>Christianity worships him because Christianity started as a Jewish schism and was initially a Jew-only thing.
>Islam worships him because Muhammad intelligently figured that including Jesus in Islam would make Christians more willing to convert to Islam

Of course, in reality, Jesus was nothing but a messianic Jew, who did nothing of note during his lifetime.

Why do Malays worship an Arab guy?

Looks about as White as my uncle.

Why do people keep posting the darkened version?

Attached: 52b09798beace.preview-620.jpg (620x826, 72K)

Jesus was made up by the Romans

youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE

we're dont, its simply respect

look the same

the only one who will die for your sins is you

even some chink and niggers worship him

>>Christianity worships him because Christianity started as a Jewish schism
explain

People in the Levant don't look that dark.
Get that shit out of here

Attached: bashar.jpg (300x168, 7K)

they are tho

Attached: snigs.jpg (699x420, 89K)

low quality b8

>make up a religion
>spend centuries trying to weed it out
kek, this fag actually believes it

This is not what pre-Arab Levantines looked like

lol if you're still talking about races you clearly didn't get Jesus' message.

If Jesus looked like picThen he has a lot of common with Syrians and Lebanese

Attached: 7216325.gif (266x188, 1.27M)

Most people are stupid.

Muhammad is overwhelmingly considered the most influential human to have ever lived.

Jesus had little influence on whatever went into the bible and how Christians worship him.

Muhammad's words *are* what became the Quran and what 1.8 billion people think god personally said to him.

he didnt write quran

Because of kikes

stop blaming jew for your personal problem Jow Forums

How can you know for sure?

what is it?

He is my lord and savior, for him i shall cut the heads of the infidel for he is the true god.

>religion should be race-restricted
This is why pagan religions died out.

Read the Bible infidel and learn for yourself. (Just a hint, read New Testament first, only then go to the Old).

topkek

The New Testament really doesn't have much in it. It's surprising how many people are Christian considering the lack of teachings by Jesus, most of the New Testament is just rambling by Paul.

No but it's the words he claim god spoke to him.

Dna. Palestinians have negroid admixture from the Arabs slave trade

Kek, have you even read it?

Not a Jow Forumstard but jews are literally the reason Christianity is so widespread

you're retarded

Pre-Arab Egyptians are genetically different to modern Egyptians (less Sub-Saharan admixture), so it's probably the same for Levantines

Why 400 million people who are all not even Indian worship him?

Attached: gautam_buddha_large.gif (300x402, 85K)

Not the whole thing just the Gospels and Acts. I went in knowing various stories from the New Testament and expecting the Gospels to expand on them but there really is not much there in terms of Jesus' life.

Why 1.8 billions people who are all not even arabs worship him?

Attached: n-PROPHET-MUHAMMAD-628x314.jpg?resize=620%2C464&ssl=1.jpg (620x464, 53K)

Jews are actively trying to undermine Christanity.
They hate it and are promoting atheism.

>people that like things I don't like are stupid
Hmmmm yes, really activated my almonds

Yeah, jews are trying to undermine a jewish religion that conducts the worship of jewish historical symbols

Look up cultural hegemony, the cultural industries, critical theory, postmodernism and deconstructionism.
As a matter of fact I'll give links next post.

You'd prefer if he looked like weasel-hitler, then?

hooktube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
hooktube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

archive.is/mSIVH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

Even atheist sites admit most atheist are liberals and attack anyone that doesn't share their blue pilled ideas and opinions
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood.

Attached: 1486679822160 (1).jpg (580x379, 67K)

because he loves us all (even you)

Not to mention Christianity triggers jews so much They refuse to use the "+" when adding and instead use the up tack ﬩

What do you mean by not much? Theres i plenty, also a large portion of his preaching (which lasted for 3 years only mind you), acts and letters are an expansion from his Apostles that he picked personally.

Kek no, Christianity has ended Jewish religion as it existed in the OT times. Modern day Judaism has little in common with proper OT Judaism.

The Frankfurt school uses the term "Cultural Hegemony" and "the Culture Industries"
marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
Lukacs and Gramsci both argued that the reason that the Marxist class theory didn’t play out was because Western values were too deeply entrenched, notably the emphasis on the individual over the collective, and Christianity. These had to be destroyed in order for the communist utopia to be achieved.
In 1919, Lukacs was declared the “Minister of Culture” in the short lived Hungarian Soviet Republic. As someone in charge of education, he introduced some of the first sex education classes, designed to undermine the traditional sexual views of the West which he believed was a step closer to accomplishing his goal.
Gramsci worked on his “prison notebooks”, which outlined his chief insight which is called “cultural hegemony”.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/
www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
Cultural hegemony stated the various factors that made Western civilization what it was, and was thus preventing the communist revolution. The key was to continue the “class war” but at the same, undermine these factors from within. These factors were:
Christianity
Authority
Sexual restraint
Personal responsibility
Heredity
Law
Truth
Family
Patriotism and national unity
Community
Conservatism
Language
Tradition
Gramsci believed that the media and academia had to issue a “counter-hegemony” message, which would help undermine these planks of Western culture.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614

Kek, is that for real? I haven't heard about it

In 1937, Horkheimer wrote about what is today known as “Critical Theory”.
Critical theory is a social theory which is about criticizing the way a culture and “society as a whole” function, in order to change it.
Contrast this with other social theories, which are more just about understanding and interpreting why things are as they are.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
Herbert Marcuse uses "critical theory" to push an agenda.
He said that deviants, fags, feminists and other sorts of degenerates would lead the charge for change and is called "the father of the new left"
Marcuse's search for a form radical subjectivity that could serve as an impetus for revolution or social transformation led him down a path not traveled by his Frankfurt School colleagues. Indeed, one of the criticisms of Marcuse is that he gave in to pessimism and gave up on the working class as revolutionary subject. For Marcuse, we must look to “the substratum of the outcasts and outsiders, etc,” for any social change (MacIntyre 1970: 87).
plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/
"Cultural Marxism" was coined by American sociology professor Trent Schroyer in 1973. iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
Who saw all the tools of the Frankfurt school (The Culture Industries, Cultural Hegemony and Critical Theory) and summed it up for what it really was.

Archived for the links
>archive.fo/t47rq
>archive.fo/5ur2L
>archive.fo/6w63s
>archive.fo/LYBTW
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
>(not archivable)
>archive.fo/EvJym
>archive.fo/Pe4JE

Yep, it's also why the slur "kike" exists.
It derives from the propensity Eastern European Jews had to write a circle (Yiddish. “kikel”) instead of a cross (“X”) on immigration papers, when entering the US at Ellis Island in Upper New York Bay early last century.

Maybe in religious schools but in secular schools we do use +.

What is Israelis opinion about American jews?

A lot of us dislike them, but not severely. There's a lot of immigration and traveling between the two countries. Our seculars and their seculars have very different values.

They aren't helping
Even Blacks, Mexicans and Asians over here hate them.
You know how weird it is to see Hindus and Buddhists telling jews to shut up?

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Well, I commonly see Jews telling Jews to shut up, so it's not that strange.

I'm talking about how they fight with muslims and jews tell them they are being offensive to Islam.
Lots of immigrants from India and Burma dont like muslims.

We also have annoying lefty Jews here and they try to force the same bullshit.