Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodily_integrity
youtu.be/EBVbAEU20yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meanwhile, in ladville

Attached: lad.gif (1172x624, 1.58M)

dr rex performs his tenth sexchange operation this week

do spicks really do this

lol pitbulls maybe we should start eating them instead fucking rats of the dogs , dog rats

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Just to warm up before sawing each others refried heads off.

it's sad to see someone even record this
and it's even sadder when someone posts this on a board

This video is edited heavily, the original version is out there somewhere but I forgot to save it.

Don't spread misinformation, user

Hungie doggo nomnomnom

Attached: 1546037067414.jpg (720x720, 115K)

>Mind
>Blown

This is a mexican sex change clinic you bigot

What a good bulldog.

It's even sadder when someone comments on the post

This is fake unless you prove it with a background story

wtf is this shit

Itsfake this is fucking fake

i smell irony because we are even doing it too

This is fake you fuck

Suck shit son of a fucking whore I ll bash your teeth in and make you chew them with your gums you fucking cocksucking loser nigger

I shit in yo mouth nigger it will chew you up the same way you fucking ape

Was he a homo or a pedo? Either way, justice is served!

Nothing wrong with banging kids you fucking nigger eat shit and die fucking loser I shit in yo mouth

south american cartel conflict
that man was pedo or sth

Where's the actual pruf? An article? A post?

Attached: 1564280403014.jpg (600x600, 27K)

I shit in yo mouth nigger

Well, there's a video

I means pruf that this isn't fake, the story behind all this preferably with an article or at least a post would help back things up

Fuck, this reminds me of the time I saw a video of a chechen beheading a pedo isis style.

Except this time, it's a pitbull eating a man alive, starting at the crotch.

I believe he was a rapist, but when you rip people's body parts off, you have no have no respect for bodily integrity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodily_integrity

Attached: Penis Sensitivity.jpg (736x865, 96K)

Awwwwwww...

Attached: Sweetheart Boris.jpg (2596x2996, 1.46M)

Suck shit nigger I shit in yo mouth

youtu.be/EBVbAEU20yo

Attached: Curious Boris.jpg (2854x2799, 1.5M)

How can you post hedgehog if a man dies like this? Well I mean it's fake obviously but still

Looks like a real hedgehog to me.

It's real. People south of the USA border are absolutely savage. They believe in brutal torture and execution just like their ancestors, the Aztecs, did. The video is from Best Gore. It looks like their site is down now, but it should be back up some time later today or tomorrow.

The man was given the option to choose punishment or death, and he chose punishment. Hopefully he didn't get infected and is still alive. He raped a child.

Oh wow, limey attempt at humour at best. I smiled actually
I know that they are insane underdeveloped ape oompa loompas dumber than a like of rock and the uncivilized ones of them that find violence and torture acceptable should be tortured mercilessly, but it's just...
Firs of all, there's nothing wrong with molesting a child, it's no crime, but also why doesn't the guy scream or twitch or try to escape? Like look at that how can you hold still?

****A pile of rocks

How would you exactly fake this?

Just like the entire internet is filled with fake snuff films performed by stuntmen that don't die?

the guy whose penis got vored raped someone and got punished by a cartel. So its all good.

Rape is not a crime you fucking nigger nerd loserv

stfu I hope you are forced to pour vodka in your asshole

I shit in yo mouth ugly nerd nigger eat a dick fucking son of a fuck prick loser haha I shit in yo mouth nigger

shut up you like are a race mixing dick cock eater you are a spineless donkey pice of shit and you are a kike

You are a kike nigger faggot cocksucking shit eating loser nerd faggot prick fucking inbred halfwit loser sucking cock and eating shit haha fucking loser