What is there to life that makes you lot go on? I cannot think of any reason to stay alive...

What is there to life that makes you lot go on? I cannot think of any reason to stay alive, I don't even bring anything to this world, not even a single smile. If you also have no genuine reason to continue life, what made you stay alive? What's your cope?

Attached: dits, not to edgy 14 year old kids.png (800x650, 146K)

doing ur mum everyday

God you cunts always complaining and doing nothing to help yourselves is the most vexing fucking thing

>waah waah i'm a virgin
There are apps that can change that

>waah waah i have shit social skills
Improve them by going to fucking social events and talking to people

>waah waah i have no friends
Go fucking talk to people, even on the internet, and make some. If you have shit social skills, refer to the above advice.

>waah waah i'm depressed
Get out of your mother's basement and surround yourself with some fucking positivity then. My friends and I are going club hopping this weekend, this is an example of what you could be doing. If you're in the absolute gutter, talk to somebody that knows their shit and can help.

>waah waah i'm worthless
No you're not dickhead. Stop basing your self-esteem off of other people.

>waah waah i have no girlfriend/boyfriend
Go ask some people out then idiot. The problem with you cunts is that you expect everything to be delivered to you on a silver platter, that's not how it works. There are apps that can help if you can't be fucked going outside.

>waah waah no one likes me, why?
Well you're the fucking common denominator. Spend some time self-reflecting and figure out what it is about you that turns people off, and change it. Better yet, go and fucking ask people why they don't like you and apologize for it; respect gets you a long way.

Could literally go on forever. Rant over, go fuck yourselves.

Attached: 156756435225.jpg (600x392, 31K)

i agree your life is futile and you should kill yourself

And you're exactly why a lot of depressed people keep to themselves and keep on getting even more miserable. YOU are the cunt. What you don't keep in mind is that people have FEELINGS, they are not a robot that'll do whatever is being told to them. It seems easy to you because you aren't suffering as bad as they are. Everything you have written can be tl;dr as "Just don't be sad lole". Literally. You deserve to get depressed and to have all of the mental illnesses that come with it, fucking cunt.

reddit

wow so cringe

Proving my point, dumb fuck. Wont even help yourselves. I used to be miserable myself which is why I can say these things with such conviction. You can remain miserable then, retard.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Attached: 40CE1B1F-4434-4084-80E6-B3D23356A4F4.png (256x561, 271K)

>I can't form a coherent sentence so I'll just say cringe xD do I fit in yet btw

Sometimes the cure to your sadness is making progress, even in small amounts just to prove to yourself that you are qualified to make it through this life
It won't work in everyone's case but it helped me

Attached: olivia thumbs up.png (768x592, 405K)

>XXX ID
The Aussie already outlined the progress here

Attached: DD816232-919C-4717-A00B-39BF41271A1E.png (1500x1100, 1.29M)

pure hate and vengence

Attached: 1553.jpg (850x590, 54K)

>I used to be miserable myself
If you genuinely were you would know that your post is absolute bull and should never be said to someone with actual depression. Fucking hell what's so hard to understand with this term, the word has a definition, go look it up again and ponder for a tad. What do you think will happen? "Oh boy, thank you, I did not realise all of these things I can do! I'm going to do all of that right now! Thank you again!"? Would you have had reacted like that back then when you were mentally ill? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. Understand that people are also different. That's most important. I work with and help mentally ill people, I know what I'm talking about. Teach a blind man how to do math and then ask him to solve some equations that are on a paper. Do you think he's going to be able to solve them? Of course not, he's blind, can't fucking see. What do you do? Bloody help him, read the equation out loud and write things for him.

my family i imagine would be pretty sad if i killed myself because they think everything's going pretty well for me so i dont want to let them down, especially my niece and nephew who are probably old enough to know me and have fond memories with me so im kind of hanging on for them
without my family in general i would have committed sudoku a while ago

kys

That's what I get for skimming over everything
One thing I'll add is that diving into everything too quickly could actually make the problem worse. It's good to know your limits

Attached: olivia nervous.png (374x442, 188K)

FUCK YOU YOU'LL NEVER GET ME TO KILL MYSELF I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY REASONING TO YOU YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME GET FUCKED YOU PSYOPING FEGLORD

Pretty insensitive there lad, take a break from Jow Forums, sorry but, the Italian is right
Poszukaj pomocy

try to make your surroundings nicer op, build a nice place for yourself in your room with a lot of decorative stuff and furniture and things you like. if you have a bad day at least you have a sort of sanctuary for yourself. i'm not going to post my room but it looks like something out of an anime. lmao.

i won't get into the heavy, existential stuff because i have talked about it online so much that i just couldn't be bothered but i tried philosophy, religion and all sorts of things but they're ultimately just ideas. i think we need to accept we're just animals and we need the humility to understand that. besides, who're you comparing yourself to anyway? most people aren't beacons of light on earth we're all very ordinary really.

but the one, absolute thing i know is happiness and peace of mind is body chemistry. if you want to feel better, experiment with diet and absolutely exercise. this is an absolute way to feel better in general, and as such better about yourself. diet and mood has a huge correlation. sorry if this doesn't apply to the immediate problem of your self worth but you should really dabble in things that work with your brain.

Attached: 1568633281794.png (700x823, 271K)

?quoting yourself thinking that you're right
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>If you genuinely were you would know that your post is absolute bull and should never be said to someone with actual depression
He says this to someone that's diagnosed with manic-depression and BPD. Just fuck off idiot, when you can't even face the fact that you're defeating yourself with this pathetic "I'm a victim and need other people to hold my hand!!" mentality, then maybe you should just kill yourself.

Literally nothing thus why I gaypost in Jow Forums there’s literally nothing to do with my life I’m an ugly low IQ genetic dead end

?hehe i'm gonna mock the greenietext i'm so clever amirite guise
XDDDDDDDDDD

I live to do things that capture my interest and get better at them. That is all.

Attached: 1567483086865.png (500x500, 258K)

Absolutely, what most fags on Jow Forums need to learn above all else is patience. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
That’s the rub though, sometimes people need to get sense slapped into them instead of being coddled so they’ll stop feeling sorry for themselves, stop making excuses to not even try helping themselves - and I’m not talking “I’ll try talking to this cute girl once and then completely give everything up when it doesn’t go as well as I hoped, but I get to say I tried without telling others the shallowness of my ‘attempt’.”.
They’ll feel like absolute shit as they should, but they’ll get those hard facts into their skulls and change themselves for the better. Or commit self-kill.

And if they choose to kill themselves after a life cooped up inside their room instead of:
going outside your comfort zone
>fact: staying inside all day feeling sorry for yourself or keeping entirely to yourself in a social environment doesn't ever change shit - nobody is EVER gonna notice you, swoop in, and save you; you’re not that special or important.
swallowing your anxiety before talking to people
>fact: if you explain that you don’t have social skills but you’re working on improving yourself, most people will be understanding and happy to support you. And if they’re dicks about it instead then fuck’em, there are other people to talk to.
doing fun activities with other people and learning new things and gaining new experiences
>fact: you’re boring because you haven’t ever tried expanding your horizons because you don’t ever want to leave your safe space.
then they were truly worthless and the world is better off without them.
Insensitive? Yes. The world doesn’t give a shit about their feelings.

Oh, but there’ll be no “le animaymay paradise” waiting for them; Don’t buy “le reroll my character” meme either, that’s a cheap copout.
It doesn’t work like that at all.

That is all I have to say.

Attached: C84F0E0C-927E-4AC3-9B4A-8D9B0985841D.jpg (728x626, 191K)

Drawing manga that will never succed. My drawings are my children

I thought more about yourself, Cute. Especially since you have an incredible amount of drama history here, with plenty of dicksword screenshots. But I suppose that I shouldn't be feeling anything, everyone's different and have different ways to do different things. I will keep that in mind however

I'm a NIGGER
YUH YUH YUH
NIGGER NIGGER

Curiosity

my waifu

Cringe.

Good food and naps. That's all

Attached: ☔.png (914x1200, 611K)