Should I be worried

> no children
> 32
> stable income working as a consultant making 120k
> no gf
> no social life
> have had GFs but don’t enjoy having to entertain them with dinner, concerts, parties, bars 3-4 nights a week. Prefer to work on my businesses
> Not oppose to having children but no real interest
> see friends posting pictures of their kids on insta
> really no interest in kids still even with all the social pressure
> completely content

Should I be worried about how content I am. I could basically do this forever happy and content. For some reason I feel bad about it.

Attached: 984A5993-4F28-4D8B-9E8D-AC1F89BC6872.jpg (720x1280, 92K)

Fake it till you make it

Well you've got a good career, just keep building wealth, striving, and don't be a dumbass and you should be fine. If you want a woman who doesn't go to bars go to church and find a girl 10 years younger than you, who will be attracted to your maturity and success (and fitness, you are fit, right user?)

so how did u start investin?

Also Christ, what options play did you take for a 20% gain on the daily?

>116k invested in fucking robin hood
yeah i usually go up to 10k then roll it over to the professionals

Capitalism

Fit but 5’10”

OP's a slide retards. Google image search.

And there's nothing wrong with robinhood desu.

I guess I can't comment on the height thing because I'm well over 6, but I think its a meme in the face of everything else you've done so don't be an R9K faggot.

God fucking damnit fuck you OP. Never forget the 6 million jews or the 6 million barrels of oil!

Attached: holocaust_six_million_exterminated_jews_new_york_times_juda_60000000 (1).jpg (990x1278, 585K)

Have sex and father several children.

I should mention I work for myself. Remotely. Own schedule. Only take projects and work with people I like.

Pretty comfy life.

Nope. I'm the same. Get some hobbies and enjoy life. With dating apps it's so easy to get laid and have "friends" you don't have to entertain.

I don’t want to and I feel bad about it.

I have no brothers that could pass on the family name which makes it worse.

Not a slide thread but it’s a screenshot from r\ wallstreetbets

Answer this question for yourself: why do I work, if not for my family?

What motivates you user? Do you have passions?

All the more reason to have 4-5 aryan children. Don’t wait until it’s too late to pass on your genes and make your population grow. Take the red pill

Just do it anyway. Children are very important.
And you have the funds to give a child a good life.
Otherwise, what's the point?

>but don’t enjoy having to entertain them with dinner, concerts, parties, bars 3-4 nights a week. Prefer to work on my businesses
>having to

Lol, cuck. You should picking her up to cook for you, idiot.

Survival

I don’t give a shit about “my population”. Glad to help but I’m not having kids purely for “my population”.

Even woman who cool require being entertained every weekend

People under 6 feet won’t be able to survive in the future and I’m 510. No use in putting a son through that, or worse yet having a daughter.

That's a poor fucking excuse and you know it. If you make 120k a year you're not in it for survival. You're a consultant and said earlier in this thread you have a pretty comfy life.
> have had GFs but don’t enjoy having to entertain them with dinner, concerts, parties, bars 3-4 nights a week. Prefer to work on my businesses
> Not oppose to having children but no real interest
Get a real fucking girlfriend then, not some slut who isn't a trad breeder wife. Trust me, as soon as you fall in love with someone (genuine love) you'll start to think about kids.

I remember I tried investing on robinhood and lost over 10k in less than a year. I've gone back to my job at mcdonalds due to depression.

I'm going back to sleep

As I said I’m extremely passionate about my work and building different businesses. I’m content. That’s why I’m torn. I’m so happy and content doing what I’m not suppose to do (not have kids or a gf). It’s worrying.

Lol. Just don’t buy penny stocks, or options that expire in 24 hours.

I fucking hate you.

No. The world is overpopulated there is no need to reproduce. Carry on user

Based merchant!

its good that you're content. you shouldn't worry. keep doing you. maybe one day you will meet someone who shares your interests and passions. take care of your family/parents. surround yourself with friends so you are not alone in old age. keep being content.

invest in the stock market, they said

I should have known to just bet on SONY, they were the only ones to pull a decent profit

Attached: failing stock.jpg (2025x691, 273K)

>For some reason I feel bad about it.
Sounds like you just need somebody to tell you to do it.
DO IT FAGGOT
PENIS IN VAGOO

Just don't think about it and you'll probably be okay. Then you'll die. Nothing to worry about.

> have had GFs but don’t enjoy having to entertain them with dinner, concerts, parties, bars 3-4 nights a week.

ur doin it wrong user

Trying to "entertain" a gf just means you lack self worth. I don't do shit to entertain my gf and she is obsessed with me.

Attached: pepe10.jpg (1024x904, 73K)

Options trades regularly increase by 20-80% every day. But the go wrong on you just as easily. Everything is relative

U hiring ? WHat are u doin thats so dam good ? Mommy and daddy help ? Seriously most people are broke so be grateful

No problem then. I get that, and I’m in a situation fairly similar to yours. You’ve got another 15 years to make up your mind about kids. Keep building your company man, god speed.

did you start on that app?
did you build that wealth with that app?

Me too OP, I'm in the exact same boat.

Attached: 1548193358603.png (1018x2036, 159K)

5'4 here

the height meme is real but only applies to guys 5'5" and shorter. but fuck even me found a nice christian girl who is 5'10" who doesnt care about height so its not impossible

Zero help from mommy and daddy. Unfortunately My life didn’t work out like that. Savings and loan crisis ruined them and they were impressive people to begin with.

Shut man that’s amazing congrats

Were not impressive*

Not bad both have degrees but not impressive. Lazy boomers who stopped working after they clocked out at 5pm.

It’s a screen shot from Wall Street bets on reddit. My savings is around there but not from investing.

I paid off 50k+ last year from failed businesses/life

Lol, pathetic.

You have to take a woman out to 'entertain' her? Why are you dating high maintenance basic bitches?

Same here, late 30's and it's probably too late for me now. I'm looking at retirement within the next 5-7 years if I keep my eye on the ball, because I only focused on myself ever since I left high school. I make well over six figures in a comfy career. My brothers and sisters had kids, but they can barely make ends meet even with both parents working. Both of my sisters divorced their husbands and found out the grass isn't always greener. All of my male friends are divorced and were raped in family court.

I have no desire to take on all that bullshit, especially with the poor quality of the dating pool these days. So I just continue to do the selfish thing, which is focusing on myself and living a relatively stress free personal life.

I mean they need entertainment. It doesn’t have to be expensive.... just time consuming. What female do you know would be okay going 365 days not doing anything other than watching Netflix and Cooking for you

I don’t know any divorced people really. All of my friends are still married. One had a divorce but he married at like 21

> have had GFs but don’t enjoy having to entertain them with dinner, concerts, parties, bars 3-4 nights a week.
Fugg, is this really how females are? Is this what you guys have to put up with? I thought the vapidness, shallow, materialism was bad, but it's worse than I thought.

Once you get into your 30's, you'll start to see them pile up. People (women) just walk away for no reason at all sometimes.

This is unless you live in a rural area. I'm from a fairly liberal area of the country.

How can I turn 76 cent on robinhood into what you have in a week or less?

Fiat won't matter in a few months, so more power to you.

If you aren't entertaining them, they will get bored and eventually divorce you. I've known several women who did this and boiled it down to "I just wasn't feeling it anymore". This is why I just stick to dating.

No luck for you then

Attached: onecustoms7.jpg (493x609, 55K)

I guess the big question is when you get old and start falling apart and shitting yourself do you want to rely on dependable blood bonds or hope that the government and J'Kwonduh take proper care of you? Do you want to die in the comforting arms of people who love and revere you, or alone in a sanitized room with a Congolese nurse who can't wait for you to go so she can get off her shift sooner? Surely by then your possessions will come and comfort you.

Im going to figure your full of shit and larping cuz u dont seem smart or have much of anything going on

I give good luck to everyone that reads this though

No, I should be worried.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-18-23-34-36-1.jpg (1080x1920, 362K)

Give me 1000. I can't wait till Yang becomes President.

Another brain successfully washed.
Good day.

Attached: +×÷=[]_.gif (220x256, 145K)

Satanist here, taking your advice Sunday if I'm not too hungover from my Saturday night. Do you think it would be kosher if I kept my altar?

Attached: dkx0vyvvaaazgdm.jpg (1074x1074, 146K)

Anyone taller than 6’ have more health problems and lower life spans. Truly inferior.

I don't know why this meme keeps getting posted on here. This rarely happens anymore. Life isn't a Hallmark movie, most people die alone.

You're lucky if your kids take care of you, because most people don't have the time. Not only are they busy raising their own families, but both parents still need to work in order to pay down debts like the giant mortgages most people have today.

More than likely you will end up in a nursing home no matter what.

I make what OP makes, my wife is a stay at home mother and we live 5 minutes from my parents and get together with them for dinner, etc at least 3 nights per week. Just because everyone accepts defeat and relegation to an impersonal lonely family free life as a fuck up doesn't mean it's desirable.

>More than likely you will end up in a nursing home no matter what.

By the time anyone here can "retire", the monetary system as you know will have been replaced. inescapable feedback mechanism.
It will be considered honorable, for you to kys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-215045_Gallery.jpg (1080x1629, 809K)

Clearly you need an Asian gf.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14-19-00-21-1.jpg (1080x1920, 1.25M)

I visit mine as well, but visiting your parents for dinner a few times a week and providing full-time care later in life are two completely different things as most people eventually find out. This is when you'll learn how strong your relationship with your partner really is, especially when her parents also need care.

travel to dark countries
bleach the genome
return home knowing you've made your mark
bask in glory

you've basically won life.
its up to women to impress you now. if they dont.
your genes are too good.
>should i worry?
this is the polar opposite of worrying.

what is this app you are all posting stocks on? I dont know anything about investing, but I'm trying to get into it

robinhood

go to Jow Forums /smg/ threads for info, but do not fall for their sutpidity. read a book or two and learn about financials and companies, and the global market and what survives crashes and recessions

thanks

Water
Food
Energy
Metals/minerals
Land

I'm 31, not as successful but in a similar boat.
Working on my home and small farm. I would love to find a wife and have kids but considering the state of things I don't think its wise. Our culture is broken, morals are disgusting. Its not a world good enough for children anymore and I don't think i could protect them. Thats if i can even find a wife worth marrying. Everyone I know is divorced. I want a woman who will honor christ and our marriage. Even the supposed christian women I know cheat or divorce of the slightest disagreement. I feel alone and I don't think on this green earth exists a woman that can fix that.

Good job.

Only the jews want you to not populate the earth with more white children

he's gambling in options too what a fag

Hahaha!

change your lifestyle man
>32
>make 5k a month
>married to a conservative woman
>wife quit her job to stay at home and loves it
>kid on the way
>always clean home and home cooked meals
>go to the range often
>go out to nature hikes and hunt often
>go to lutheran church every sunday
>literally sit around and drinking beer and listening to bach while reading the bible aloud every night
And I live in one of the most (((diverse))) and (((degenerate))) cities in the US
If I can accomplish that, so can you
You feel now that you are content but you will know the falsehood of what you feel now, soon, and more than ever

Go to a bar and make some long lasting friends, those are what you're going to need. Bros before hoes

money will not buy you happiness user. listen to peterson and wash your penis. happiness comes with responsibility.

imagine spending half of your income on a wife and kid

the true value of my life comes from being able to have those two things, a wife and child, that are worth more than any material object or investment

Better than dying alone in some hospice unit.

>Investing over 100k using Robinhood

>> no children
>> 32

You're on the tail end of having this choice at all. Why the fuck do you all think you can hold off to 35-40, try to pick up "the right one", some 20 year old spazz, then live happily with a big family? Are you retarded?

You need a year at least to get to know the airhead you're settling down with, one miss and you're another step closer to 40 and autism children land.

You should have chosen family and wife in your 20s. That's what all the stats tell you. You already fell for the scam, now you want to have both?

these days odds are you get both

good luck finding a loyal woman who's not disgustingly ugly

Eh if you find someone who you enjoy then you do your thing, if you don't then you don't. Why not be content with being content?

you can find a good woman amid the sea of degeneracy, you just have wealth that is not tied to fickle things like money or flasgy things

>I don't care about kids or companionship
>but falls for the wageslave until you're already close to death meme
Why not fuck off to some tropical paradise with a low cost of living?

eh, she could still divorce you, take half your shit, and leave you to the same fate

can you post source that over 40 for men is autism land?

spoken like a true cuck, if youre a real man you know how to keep your woman in check

In my case none of my friends/siblings got married before they had kids.
They just live in with each other and my friends constantly bitch about their money problems. How they need to make some big moves in their lives because kids can get expensive as fuck especially if you want a good education for them.
I’ve also seen some nasty separations.
My sister finally got rid of her bum ass piece of shit bf but she already had 2 of his kids. She mostly gives them to our mom+pop to take care for weeks at a time.

checked and blackpilled