Dear Jow Forums

Dear Jow Forums,
I'm sorry to inform you that the metropolis in which you live, no matter its name, is exceedingly inferior to Vancouver in terms of aesthetics.

Attached: Vancouver.jpg (3750x1673, 3.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/242718444
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong. It's not really a metropolis though.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (4984x1802, 1.15M)

That pic is incredibly beautiful
>tfw my glorious city will never have a beautiful pic like that

Attached: sad.jpg (261x218, 12K)

Eugh, too much white and red.

So what?

Attached: 1493036999149384163.jpg (612x612, 67K)

2,463,431 people in greater metropolis, and the common definition of one will disagree with you. Even Oslo is one per definition, albeit I agree it doesn't sound right.

in greater vancouver*
Sorry.

you misunderstood me
I meant to say my city is more beautiful, despite not being a metropolis

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2272x1704, 1.22M)

Oh I see, but then you haven't really corrected me.
What's your city tho?

>Vancouver
umm, sorry honey, it's pronounced 温哥华 now

At least you guys get japanese girls.

>more beautiful
no

Why have Norwegians started to suck leaf dick so much recently on Jow Forums?

>Japanese
I don't live in Vancouver, but the vast majority of East Asians are from Hong Kong or the mainland, with a sizeable amount from South Korea. Although the numbers don't lie, I've yet to see very many Japanese folk around

Haven't noticed any other threads about canada made by norwegians recently to be quite desu.

Seen several threads with Norwegians defending leaf autism. It might just be one poster though.

What kind of leaf autism?

WE WUZ SNOWNIGGERS autism, leafs larping as nordics

Rottweil
Yes

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1685x1264, 1.02M)

It's a pretty comfy and beautiful city, but it's another kind of beauty I think. Vancouver is more than just its buildings, it's also its surroundings, which to me means a lot more than the buildings.

I honestly don't know, haven't seen anything like that.

This. A city’s natural surroundings is more important than the city itself. Vancouver is in a really pretty location. Seattle is similar but it doesn’t quite look as good

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

Seriously, though unless you are rich you the closest you'll get to Vancouver is YVR, which btw is the best airport in the world. The best part of Vancouver is UBC.

Really?

Tell me what kind of money it takes to live in all the various colored circles I made out in this picture, please.

Attached: 1522432727367.jpg (3750x1673, 2.4M)

Depends. House or condo and size?

Both. Normal size, like 500-650 sqft for condo and 1300-2150 for house.

Blue is 7million for a house lot, 4000sqft. Condos are a mix bag of new and old. Minimum is 1000sqft. A new condo is probably around 1300-2000cad soft.

Yellow is west Vancouver, most expensive properties in Vancouver. Pink is North van. Red and orange are Fairview, about the same price as blue but less condos and more townhomes.

Aren't there anywhere in that city where you can live comfy for a normal amount of money, say 1 million canadian dollar?

you funny(^o^)9

looks like brazil

It is dead serious, and none of your cities can compare the slightest. Not even right now with your pink flowers blooming.

For 250k you can get 2bedroom apartment about 30min away by transit to downtown.

dont think so
vimeo.com/242718444

Attached: iutiy.jpg (2227x916, 355K)