My english is 3years old

my english is 3years old.

sorry but please bear with me a little dear Anons.

Yesterday,i found it what one of famous American site "ted"video.

Why Scientists go crazy about Akira.
I kind of get it.of cause with you.

pls watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=dySwrhMQdX4

Thank you USA...

Attached: gorillar_man.png (440x623, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dySwrhMQdX4?t=520
youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rube_Goldberg_machine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=EkpMml8qVxU&t=6m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im feeling a little bit what part of anons probably think
"shut up ausiettishstick nip!"

but To talk above,Its very important things to move Suitable for today.
pls watch ted

何の話?
おいちゃんに聞かせてくれるかい?

userみんなに伝えるつもり
いっしょに考えてもらいたいんだなっ

>いっしょに考えてもらいたいんだなっ
何を?

戦争に頼らない、お金を世界に還元する面白い世界の提案

もし自論あったらここで教話して

user,,watched ted video?
important this,
here is repeat to watch dear user

specified time url
youtu.be/dySwrhMQdX4?t=520

match a image??

Attached: ted_the_ same.jpg (1249x596, 72K)

sorrrrry~ seems cant apecified time.

about 8:30~10:00 pls watch

I dont have pompously, you looks arrogant?
nope,i just have itchy in my cunts.

my post speed so late?

response pls , especially white-chan,ant-japan-kun

im not ready to sentence.but if you here my talks, i can do more faster

what the fuck

but from here, it came to more effective solution without join in various user
sorry my english

e- So...There's a possibility that Any Creature Instincts are just like a PythagoraSwitch not having Intention.
"Possibillity"?Im not so.

お金を世界に還元?
普通は税金と歳出がそれだよ

でも、還元しすぎると不満が出る
頑張って働いたのに、働いてないやつに金がばらまかれるのは嫌だって
当然だよね
だから、そのバランスを取りながら国政運営することが大切

今は富の集中が起きてるのは、グローバル社会になったから
資本や労働力を自由に国外に移動できると、どうしても一部の人や会社に資本が集中する

資本主義がグローバル化すると失敗しやすくなる理由がこれ

do you know "PythagoraSwitch"? ungetter pls google it.

so....we are believing "consciousness"is just of virous materials.
i thought It might be base of base in Eeath.

your opinion.

i have my goal to talk now.continue now!

what the fuck

Im continuing,so that..say about next
1,As Ted vdieo,Things what go to more Biggers with mate....are difinetlly collapsed by Earth Power.
2.A More bigger group with mate are Automatically be attacked by Earth Power.

3,A more biggers difenetlly cant stop
Internal collapse by Earth Power.

大丈夫か?
頭が混乱してるようだが

>so....we are believing "consciousness"is just of virous materials.
so....we are believing "consciousness"is just "PythagoraSwitch" of virious materials.

what the fuck

oh doki moki poki UwWwaaa~~
un daisku desu mucho pueblo marracas
uwu desu~ desu~ knoichowa ohio~~~

Attached: bernis.jpg (634x634, 67K)

this thread...

before 4....What based power of those"PythagoraSwitch"?

Not to mention,Atmospheric, water pressure,
Magnetic field, gravity,,
espesyally as me attentio,
'Earth Rotation' 'Earth revolution'and "Earth Spiral motion" like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

Attached: faht5h54yh.png (1163x633, 894K)

Attached: 1517324578364.jpg (1280x1483, 406K)

Are they messing with us?

>Rule 2. Posting in languages other than English is allowed—and encouraged!
you talk in whatever language you need, it's okay

who?

Attached: Capture.png (422x199, 9K)

>TED video talking about serious stuff
>ANIME LMAO

Attached: 1478652157413.jpg (645x773, 56K)

i don't see the resemblance

>do you know "PythagoraSwitch"?
yes, it's actually called
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rube_Goldberg_machine
>your opinion
that this sort of discussion belongs in /sci/, but your english level is too embarassing to talk there so here you are
ps: i'm a theist, so i'm positive life and intelligence didn't happen over some snowball effect

So they're talking about intelligent life? I also find it extremely unlike for other intelligent life such as us to exist in our universe.
Sure there's obviously life on other planets but not as intelligent as us, like how the earth had dinosaurs before us, or planets with only plants.
Development of extremely intelligent life like us is really rare, think about how out of the 8th millions of species on our planet only one has the intelligence to create a language and complex tools. There a lot of requirements for complex life to exist, and to that you have to add the requirements for an extremely intelligent form of life to exist.
Maybe there's a higher being that planned our existence, surely we can't be the results of some random events and coincidences

>BIG Question:Why large has been the collapse of all in the history??

Its Time shortening so..my opinion is "EARTH having
Absolute capacity"absolute existence.。

so, Now Zio*ist-chan's any suffering comes against this absolute existence.i suppose.

how about user?
lets All user with thinking
i have a goal personality. in my pocket

chemicals can't create life. hell, even if you took a bunch of amino acids or even fully formed cell organelles and put them in a test tube, they won't form cells. the idea that perfectly structured chains of amino acids aligned themselves in some 'primordial ooze' is unscientific and invalidated

wtf, i HATE my high school education now!

didn't watch the whole shit but it was talking about creating Artificial Life and how indistinct from uhm.. "regular" life it would be
they're doing baby steps so for now they're programming unicellular beings. they have the advantage of (depending on processing power) speed up the process to see if they can REcreate life as we have it now. and yeah, they didn't achieve it yet
then OP started mentioning AKIRA but i didn't see any reference, it's only in his mind

How the fuck do they understand each other? Nothing makes any fuckity sense in this thread

They can, we ARE chemicals
>The Miller–Urey experiment[1] (or Miller experiment)[2] was a chemical experiment that simulated the conditions thought at the time to be present on the early Earth, and tested the chemical origin of life under those conditions. The experiment supported Alexander Oparin's and J. B. S. Haldane's hypothesis that putative conditions on the primitive Earth favoured chemical reactions that synthesized more complex organic compounds from simpler inorganic precursors.
>Conditions similar to those of the Miller–Urey experiments are present in other regions of the solar system, often substituting ultraviolet light for lightning as the energy source for chemical reactions.[30][31][32] The Murchison meteorite that fell near Murchison, Victoria, Australia in 1969 was found to contain over 90 different amino acids, nineteen of which are found in Earth life. Comets and other icy outer-solar-system bodies are thought to contain large amounts of complex carbon compounds (such as tholins) formed by these processes, darkening surfaces of these bodies.[33] The early Earth was bombarded heavily by comets, possibly providing a large supply of complex organic molecules along with the water and other volatiles they contributed.[34]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment

youtube.com/watch?v=EkpMml8qVxU&t=6m20s

That experiment only formed really simple organic molecules. We are way more complex than that, like for example our mithochondrias are actually ancient bacteria that an ancestor of our cells assimilated in order to be able to synthetise energy using oxygen, which is way more efficient than anaerobic respiration and allowed them to grow bigger

i think no^^,but today i thought to talk rightly but
its need to discuss details. what would do?
Thank you for various opinion this is valuable.

reading everyone user post. unun interested...

the whole abiogenesis theory has been pretty much on the backburner thanks to the failure of that experiment. miller himself couldn't defend the criticisms against it. for one, the environmental conditions of the experiment didn't reflect the conditions of a 'primitive' earth. but again, it wouldn't matter because the d amino acids cancels the l amino acids and amino acids don't align themselves anyway. there's no mechanism for them to align themselves because for that to happen you'd need dna

fumm,
How is this? Setting a detail discuss aside,My hypothesis continue with the story.how?

a! Paraguay-kun could you translate me?after this

intelligent design seems to be the most acceptable answer. there's no other rational explanation. if life is by random chance then the laws of physics itself might as well be random and chaotic. and a tornado should be able to rip through a junkyard and build a rolls royce

seriously?
There is no demand.. it'll better to stop?

people on Jow Forums seem to be less opinionated because there's less americans. maybe try posting it on Jow Forums if you want more discussion about it

>there's no other rational explanation
i wanna say,about 3?things.
1,It doesn't matter if A object intend to or not,The growing object get to increase collision partner from outside.

翻訳したくない。面倒すぎ。
you want to practice your english so you translate it as much as you can

>Jow Forums discussing about science
please no
if only OP's english wasn't such a problem he ought to go to that's the place

2.As like a "Ted video" If the set of matter movement called "Human" ,The Earth also called "creature" .i think.

あははw i feel you..
let me post here ok?

Interesting thread.

I post japanese simply,you translate to post in English. 面倒すぎ?

はい、面倒すぎる。
finish what you started here you've got 2000 characters

>this fucking thread

Attached: 1522332621256.jpg (340x320, 14K)

>aside from japane thread
>every single fucking time saying japanese
>2ch

i see.
>you've got 2000 characters
I have no idea that. thank you for.

continue [fin]

Attached: gnomeapu.jpg (319x331, 15K)