Wowza, Newsweek SHOUTED IT:

Wowza, Newsweek SHOUTED IT:

DOES HELL EXIST? POPE FRANCIS SAYS NO IN NEW INTERVIEW THAT COULD CHANGE CATHOLIC CHURCH FOREVER
newsweek.com/does-hell-exist-pope-francis-says-no-interview-could-change-catholic-church-866010

Question: "What is the first resurrection? What is the second resurrection?"

Answer: Daniel 12:2 summarizes the two very different fates facing mankind: “Many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.” Everyone will be raised from the dead, but not everyone will share the same destiny. The New Testament reveals the further detail of separate resurrections for the just and the unjust. Revelation 20:4-6 mentions a “first resurrection” and identifies those involved as “blessed and holy.” The second death (the lake of fire, Revelation 20:14) has no power over these individuals. The first resurrection, then, is the raising of all believers. It corresponds with Jesus’ teaching of the “resurrection of the just” (Luke 14:14) and the “resurrection of life” (John 5:29). The first resurrection takes place in various stages. Jesus Christ Himself (the “first fruits,” 1 Corinthians 15:20), paved the way for the resurrection of all who believe in Him. There was a resurrection of the Jerusalem saints (Matthew 27:52-53) which should be included in our consideration of the first resurrection. Still to come are the resurrection of “the dead in Christ” at the Lord’s return (1 Thessalonians 4:16) and the resurrection of the martyrs at the end of the Tribulation (Revelation 20:4). Revelation 20:12-13 identifies those comprising the second resurrection as the wicked judged by God at the great white throne judgment prior to being cast into the lake of fire. The second resurrection, then, is the raising of all unbelievers; the second resurrection is connected to the second death.

Second resurrection done.
So where's this kingdom?

UK's a joke.

Attached: The Second Resurrection.jpg (430x436, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2018/3/30/17179952/pope-francis-hell-vatican-interview-scalfari-italian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Before yesterday, it was Catholically correct to say, "Go to hell".
After yesterday, Catholical correct way is to say, "Go to ex-hell".
Right? Other sayings needing Second Resurrection adjustment?

DRUNK as ex-hell...

Attached: Old Harry's Games.jpg (300x240, 29K)

Based Islam this again shows how flawed Christianity is because it keeps changing over time Islam today is still like it was 1400 years ago

This is what illiterate arabic diaspora actually believes

Remember when the RCC dumped the Holy Ghost in a trash can like He was a piece of Garbage, and invented the Holy Spirit to take His place back in 1969. That was the Beginning of the End for the RCC and those who followed.

Praise to YHWH Allah, the LORD God.

Doesn't matter, I'm a Somali nigga

Attached: 1484960959964.jpg (600x600, 114K)

Yea the RRC really 69-d sacred Holy G-host physics text

Gravitation - G, the Letter of God, the mark
Gravitation - JESUS, the Word of God, the name
Gravitation - G'S US, the Sentence of God, the image
Gravitation - 666 x10^-13 m^3/kg-s^2, the Wisdom of God, the number

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (666), ten horns (x10), ten diadem
crowns (^-10), and tail (m^3/kg-s^2) space^3/mass-time^2 of the beast

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

>Yea the RRC really 69-d sacred Holy G-host physics text.
>
>Gravitation - G, the Letter of God, the mark.
>Gravitation - JESUS, the Word of God, the name.
>Gravitation - G'S US, the Sentence of God, the image.
>Gravitation - 666 x10^-10 m^3/g-s^2, the Wisdom of God, the number.
>
>seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (666), ten horns (x10), ten diadem
>crowns (^-10), and tail (m^3/g-s^2) space^3/mass-time^2 of the beast.
>
>YHWH Allah
>(LORD God)

How come I have to fix every fucking thing that you do?
It is fucking grams 'g' you dense holy Spirits moron.

Satan the Devil,
the Holy Ghost

Doesn't matter, I'm a Shaytan nigga

Attached: Holy G-host Sparky.jpg (382x400, 22K)

>Yea the RCC really 69-d sacred Holy G-host physics text.
>Yea the RCC really 69-d sacred Holy G-host physics text.

Fucking kids, JESUS

>cucktholics
stop being faggots and go to greek church

Attached: the orthodox church.jpg (1025x725, 337K)

>Newsweek

how's your shitty calendar going for you?

Polish Pope when?

>caring what a mere bishop says
Hell doesn’t exist btw

>inb4 30 “catholics” we haven’t gone to church since Christmas 2015 respond and tell me I’m a stupid cuck

Sooner or later the islamic horde will destroy the weakened and corrupt Vatican, and the new capital of Reborn Catholicismwill be in its rightful place

Attached: 2017.jpg (847x437, 52K)

The "source" is a 93 year old journalist who has been known for bullshitting about Pope Francis before. Pope Francis has spoken about the reality of hell several times before. Fake news.

that journalist don't record nor take notes and writes only after, with his words
he already pretended the pope said the same thing in 2015

>Newsweek
Pope said, "There is No Hell anymore." Prisoners released. Satan, the Devil,
the Holy G-host, ex-hell all of them. Free as birds. No probation, no parole.

Attached: Global Catholics, Pew Research Center.png (560x456, 71K)

Ex-helled

vox.com/2018/3/30/17179952/pope-francis-hell-vatican-interview-scalfari-italian
Pope Francis reportedly denies the existence of hell. Vatican panics.

This.

>getting your news from a printed sensationalist blog

If hell is real then why is it named after a Germanic deity?

We need a filipino pope

Woah dude it's almost like we can use different words to describe the same concept across different languages in a culturally familiar way WOAH THAT'S JUST NUTS

I'm scared. Can't sleep.

Papal supremacy is the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church that the Pope, by
reason of his office as Vicar of Christ and as pastor of the entire Christian Church,
has full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power which he
can always exercise unhindered: that, in brief, "the Pope enjoys, by that divine
institution, supreme, full, immediate, and universal power in the care of souls."

Jesus said, "No Hell", case closed.

Attached: The Second Resurrection.png (768x392, 227K)

if you read the bible hell doesnt really exist, gehenna/the lake of fire destroys souls so no torture occurs and sheol/hades is where everyone goes before the resurrection and souls dont experience anything while theyre there

that's not what he said and the guy he was talking to is an atheist liberal who probably jerks off to Thunderfoot. The church issued a statement on this right after it was posted

I don't like Bergoglio either but stop being such a fucking retard

please don't lump all of us in with c*tholics

wtf i love catlickism now

It's a stupid game of telephone where a nearly senile Italian reporter who doesn't take notes and writes from memory was read by an American agency to disseminate to an international audience who will completely misunderstand the story.

THe Pope didn't say that hell don't exists (that is fake news), and that's not how Papal Infalibility works.

"Pope Francis said the souls of sinners simply vanished after death."

Like, from the perspective of those in heaven, there can't be a hell, right?

The two are mutually exclusive by any logical definition.

There are an infinite amount of Hells, is what the honest answer would be, or at least as many as there are points of observation (which human bodies all have).

But when you begin to explore the tapestry of suffering, you get trapped in a place that might lead to your own hell.

It will, probably. Then you have to undergo the crucible of transcendence until you climb your way out.

So, what he's really saying is that it's obvious that anyone in heaven who's sitting around and thinking about all the suffering souls in hell would a) be bummed out, and b) probably just bum everyone else out too, so c) it wouldn't be heaven.

We've all been to heaven who have experienced joy, though, so try to just remember your joy and seek to share it with others.

Never lose compassion, but don't think that you have to suffer for others. The Catholic church is pretty clear on who they nominate for taking up your suffering, too. You can agree or disagree with them on that depending on your perspective, though.

Can't wait for the first atheist pope.

Yeah. Same. I'm listening to Pachelbel's Canon in D Major right now. I think that atheism is largely understood. Like, there's humans, and there's more than human. We all participate in this thing where we deliver messages as humans that clearly impact others in a way beyond our awareness. We write this off as "subjective perspective" or "random information," but we're lying to ourselves. We are all god. I would love to be the first atheist pope. I can only wait for the smoke to clear, though.

>I think that atheism is largely understood
*misunderstood* [typo or freudian slip? You decide...]