Daily reminder that if you don’t know (((nasa))) is owned and operated by Freemasons Jews who steal $51,000...

Daily reminder that if you don’t know (((nasa))) is owned and operated by Freemasons Jews who steal $51,000,000 a day to provide you with computer generated images and pseudoscience you’re not truly woke and you should kys in Minecraft

Attached: AA7143BA-3C55-460A-8F63-610FBDE24226.jpg (958x800, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvPpAPIIZyo
express.co.uk/travel/articles/859486/planes-fly-antarctica-revealed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a Russian bot? Still mad that we won the space race?

Theres no space.

>(((Space race)))
>Boomerfag

Daily reminder that you can try to apply to NASA and see what really happens

Attached: BB323070-8D15-4035-938D-9A945E3DACAC.png (2208x1242, 3.52M)

outer space is fake and gay

americans clinging to the moon landing is like jews clinging to the holohoax

Attached: space trash moon horizon wrong.jpg (624x499, 106K)

>Daily reminder that if you don’t know (((nasa))) is owned and operated by Freemasons Jews
So is your medicine, KFC and the internet.

Quick question to the Flat Earthers ITT:
You don't think the sun is what we're told, right? You reject the theory that it's a huge ball of Hydrogen and Helium, yeah?

Flattards poisoning the well with their idiocy. You are fucking glo-niggers and your shit operation i sexposed

Even the older footage from the 60s->80s all look like props in a studio. Anyone have the first close up images of Saturn? Those simply don't fly anymore, nobody is dumb enough to fall for those.

My God there is blood to pay for these lies.

yeah the sun is probably a projection like the moon
also daylight isn't sunlight, the firmament itself lights up
stars are inside the firmament too, they are not balls of fire

Attached: inconsistent moon landing psyop.jpg (3012x4363, 3.54M)

Holy shit man, do you understand what it would take to support your theory? You are batshit insane.

What if the world is like a giant studio man

Most humans are gullible retards that believe what they want to believe.

Attached: tards.jpg (750x610, 46K)

Attached: flat earth disproven.jpg (700x524, 35K)

Attached: flat erf.jpg (900x950, 114K)

Attached: flat.jpg (1242x1491, 179K)

Attached: flat earthers fuck off.gif (2083x3811, 2.73M)

A JOB OFFER JUST FLEW OVER MY VAN ALLEN BELT

>bottom of building is “behind curve”
>building doesn’t appear to tilt away and is viewed at a 90 degree angle.
Kys shill

The moon landing is fake

>building doesn’t appear to tilt away
It is, though. What kind of angle do you expect at that distance? You're not going to see the underside of it.

oy kys sheila

Perspective you massive seething faggot. Asphyxiate yourself in the vacuum of space.

Attached: 1559616222860.jpg (750x908, 166K)

how do you guys explain your flat earth is this what you mean by when you say flat?

Attached: 1556820588957.jpg (661x529, 205K)

Kys

The flat Earth is surrounded by ice Antarctica is one big ice ring is not a continent like on a map or globe.

Fun fact nonhuman being has ever sailed a boat completey around antartica.

What does happen? I've always been a fan of first-hand accounts.

this

Attached: flat-earth-lge.jpg (694x690, 74K)

lmfao that stupid CGI Earth in China's.

Attached: 1552911282485.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

are you fucking niggers saying it has an edge to it or not?

So where does magma come from and how thick is the Earth.

>wait nevermind.
want to know why?
they answered it by ignoring the simple question and making the biggest dumbest responses.
its not a flat earth like it has an edge and you would fall off of it.
theyre saying its fucking 2-Di-FUCKING-mensional
god damn tese people are cult members and retards.

Six flags in new Jersey had moon rocket engines they all looked like props and not working machinery

Like they just welded random shit together to look confusing and not functional.

You're retarded if you think you're going to be able to decipher a 90 degree angle from anywhere else instead of it's side.

>joke
nasa is real
>woke
nasa is fake
>BLOKE
Nasa might have been fake in the beginning, but man has gone to the moon multiple since it's creation and the space race, and without it there wouldn't be a clear need for man to stop relying on government for space exploration and instead let private corps have a go like spacex

Imagine being a nigger.

Attached: RipeHonorableBallpython.webm (800x450, 1.2M)

These are the same folks who believe the entire fossil record is forged, and that evolution is a hoax. My guess is they are KJV Baptist bible-thumpers.

I love how they fidget and scamper when faced with evidence.

You can fall off the edge because there is a giant ice wall that surrounds flat Earth.

This is why the U.N. bans airplanes from flying too far into Antarctica

The globe lies about antartica a boat has never travelled around and a plane has never completely flown through it.

Attached: antartica_map.gif (728x728, 65K)

im gonna tell you all the difference between the old testamenet and the new testament in the bible
the old testament they were all telling peoplt they had to prove something that they had to see it or they wouldnt beleive it.
they kept themselves in a vacuum
in the new testament, we use logic to see the earth is a globe.
we don't need to go around the earth to know that its not a fucking plane or flat. whichever case flat like an edge isnt flat still. it has 3 dimensional shape and i would call it a mistake by the person thinking it.
its a 2-dimensional theory and they use it to attempt to put you in a vaccum telling you how much tey dont believe it.
like old testament shit
i can tell and everyone else can that the fucking world is 3d.
they use these lies about teh world world to try to control your mind wiht. if you believed that, then everything you would want an answer for you wouldnt be able to answer it because they would have all the knowledge about everything and, their exact agenda you would have to go up to them to get teh answer for everything. while absolutely nothing made sense and they feel like they have appeased you when they spout out some more dumb ridiculous shit and they then get an ego boost thinking they told you something as they believe that people think the dumb shit they made up.

i dont really care about evolution and it has nothing to do with anything.
retard teh wall still has an edge or not.

Thanks for sharing your expertise on rocketry you gained by way of dying theme park exhibitions.

>fucking walls.
youtube.com/watch?v=fvPpAPIIZyo

Attached: 1541956938732.jpg (200x200, 9K)

I'm saying the continent of Antarctica is a lie.

Antartica is a giant ice circle.

The earth is surrounded by giant ice walls it's why the United nation banned planes from flying through Antarctica.

You are a false flagging nigger that is trying to distract from more important news. Which of you niggers got caught fucking kids this time?

Attached: JitteryGlamorousIrukandjijellyfish.webm (1136x640, 345K)

yoru lying dude stfu
>its a lie dude source:trust me

LOL

First pic is from the moon
Second pic is from orbit. No shit the earth looks bigger.

Friendly reminder that flat Earth is a CIA psyop meant to distract and denigrate.

Sage, hide, and move on.

More likely some garbage tier modern translation that was 'inspired'.

Kys

Attached: 4A52852C-2A9C-4BB6-9CAD-D90535ACE056.jpg (819x1024, 203K)

The ice wall hold the water in

Can you drive a canoe through a brick wall.

To explain the ice wall imagine a small boat trying to smash into a thousand foot high wall.

Ice walls surround the earth the water level is lower then the ice wall .

The ice wall would be the the top of a in ground pool.

the water doesn't goes all the way to the top the water is lower to showcase tiles on a in ground pool.

Are you dense? The second pic is taken from way farther. The first is a wide-angle shot, the second one zoomed in to the size of a post stamp at arms length.

does it have an edge or not that is the question. what holds this wall up?

Mr. Goldberg, your silly pictograms won't distract us from your gun-grabbing rhetoric.

Attached: v1owwC0.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

>the universe is endless
>flat earth must have an edge.
Kys

Kys rabbi

No one can physically climb the ice wall that surrounds the earth.

There's not water at the edge there is ice.

No human being has ever made it pass the ice wall.

I understand the KJV being the more authoritative translation, but I don't subscribe to their idea that Hitler was evil, or that miscegenation is a good thing.

>humans cannot scale a simple geometric object

citation needed

Moishe, nobody believes in your ridiculous false flag. I hope Iran has fun with you.

Attached: 9dfK0pK.jpg (4095x2768, 3.58M)

It is in cases like a snow globe.

A human can't make it to the edge of the earth since the is nothing but I've and snow at the edge of the earth it's a giant ice ring.

Use your head can you drive a go cart through a brick wall.

Like if boat just drifted into the edge of the earth it would just hit what we call anartica the ice and snow holds the earth water in.

We don't have the machinery and it's not humanly possible to reach the edge of the earth it's never been done the temperatures are too cold for humans and machinery like planes

How far and deep can you travel into Antarctica?

Would you be able to bring enough food?

Could you survive -30 tempertures the deep you go in.

Can you walk through 40 feet of soft snow?

you don't need machinery to scale ice.

rocket propulsion always works and there is nothing much cooler than space at like 3 degrees kelvin

>USA vs Soviets

The cold war was a sham even now the alleged mortal enemy of Russia seems rather tenuous and hard to believe, considering they share the space station and hitch lifts on the Soyuz.

The United Nations banned all air craft from trying to fly to deep into antartica you hit a ice wall if you try.

It is illegal to fly a rocket or a plane they don't want people to know the earth is flat.

Here's a bullshit article but the United Nations banned aircraft from inspecting the edge of the earth.

Take your meds, schizos.

im asking about your proposal you stupid fuck retard. get back to the retarded class noone fucking told you how to get online.
what holds the godamn thing u pnigger is what ive asked 3 times now. it doesnt just hold back the water on its own. you said it has to be there to hold the water in. then whats holding it up
im not going to ask again i know the only reason you morons say this is attempting to control pepoles minds with stupid shit.
>you can't climb it durr.

it can hold back water then it needs to be held up and can be breached. things that need held up need edges to hold onto on non-globe earths, that uses gravity and the circumference to work with.

>some fucking stupid bubble
ur retarded. ur just retarded, thats what everyone said and how the fuck would anything work. u said it holds in the water, so what holds it up?

>bubble
there you go, you are retarded.

I've heard it's electro-magnetism.

Pan AM FLight 50 and Lincoln Ellsworth both flew over the southpole.

yes
yes
yes

Guys guys, guys.
see how much they lie about PHYSICS?
Theyre pushing a flat earth 2d earth really theory.
why? it ruins PHYSICS is why.
quantum is a flat earth theory
all physics and most all of science is lied about

these people need shot htey have no fucking sense to what they say.
its flat its a plane its discreet particles its a bubble
nope. its a rope.

Attached: 1558815055328.jpg (960x474, 193K)

Maybe a edge impossible to fly completely through antartica.

Attached: 1568518987254.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

ur retarded make complete sentences.

you can go to antarctica if you want to, there is no "no fly zone" there

>The United Nations banned all air craft from trying to fly to deep into antartica
No they haven't. You're perfectly at liberty to do it. It's just hard to do, which is one of the reasons why so few commercial flights do it, but no one will stop you.

>vacuum of space

If space was actually a vacuum then we would get sucked up into it.

Checkmate, Globetard.

Attached: 953511_full.png (270x270, 32K)

Now post the rest of the video where the rocket falls right in the ocean and the space shuttle fly's away.

I'd happily spend 10x that much if it meant investing in tech that can get us whities off this fucking rock and somewhere else to start over

thats where gravity comes into play

>ayyys travel light years upon light years in distance for god knows how long in those tiny disc shuttles
>when the craft lands on earth and opens to make first contact

IMAGINE THE SMELLS

Concave.
Every sane person says is concave.
There in no other way.

kek, nice

No it's illegal to drive a private plane through anartica the United Nations banned it.

>gravity
>real

Pick one.

Attached: 4267032_240.jpg (240x240, 10K)

but only USA had based Kunrick kino

Read your own article, idiot. There's no such ban. And how would they possibly stop anyone?

i know does un even have planes? i mean if arabs can fly planes into new york in to the wtc's you can fly over antartica. shit.

Right, I don't think the earth is flat, but there are some rather hard rules when it comes to the South Pole. I watched a documentary about a ship with a small crew that sailed to a cape at Antartica during the summer. The place is inhospital and chances of survival long term are remote, not without a military logistical supply chain.

Also for some reason from what I'm reading it seems there's NEVER been a true circumnavigation as in travelling down to the pole and OVER it and back up the other side of the world.

Again NOT a FE'er.

Attached: poleToPole.jpg (618x530, 40K)

Why does ice float on water then?

Attached: 1568572639016.gif (498x574, 579K)

retard

both, we have literally measured it

Nah, I’m a white guy.

Attached: 51772511-27C8-40DC-8136-AD9DBEA5B5D6.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

pam am 50 flew over both poles

>memeflag

Ah, I see it's work time in Israel today. Niggers like you belong on a cross. We should nail you to the space station.

Attached: 1441746617957.jpg (3250x2406, 740K)