Why do countrylets like Germany (147 years old) and Italy (157 years old) think they're in any position to laugh at...

Why do countrylets like Germany (147 years old) and Italy (157 years old) think they're in any position to laugh at America (242 years old) about its lack of history?

Attached: 1511738742265.jpg (541x600, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Italy_(Holy_Roman_Empire)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Italy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

weak b8 m8 I r8 0/8

Never thought YOU would say that, George.

When the queen dies and the monarchy is officially abolished the UK will be 0 years old

muh aqueducts
muh Colosseum
muh cathedrals

the islamic republic of british isles.

nice b8 henry

Attached: bait(19).jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

and Italy didn't even include the territory controlled by the Papal States until 1870 and modern day Veneto and Friuli Venezia-Giulia untill 1871

No one likes Germany.

Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.

They'll usually mumble something about the HRE or some tribe of gimps while failing to realise that nobody cares

>Germany (147 years old)
It's 28 years old.

Italy has a long and rich history that brought so many to Western civilization.

Germany is a country of barbarians. Germans lived in mud huts until the XIXth century and since they united at the end of the XIXth their only goal is to make war with everybody.

What is the oldest city in the US?

Germans as a people exist since 995, "Americans" don't even exist today, they're a nation of mutt.

A city in North Florida founded by the Spaniards, I forgot its name.

The modern states of Italy and Germany may only be ~150 years old, but they have existed in one form for over 1,000 years.

one form or another*

See this is why i think it's stupid that after so long americans still cling to muh heritage.

Delusional.

Poles are the most bullied group on Jow Forums

>even in denying we're bullied, he bullies us

Yeah but there no unity or pride between them. The earliest form of actual german nationalism was in the 18th century.

The Islamic Republic of Falkland

St. Augustine, there's a really great pancake place a bit south of it that was also founded by Spaniards.

Attached: 1518810472588.png (796x588, 96K)

Good

That's because "American" is no ethnicity. They are far too mixed to be considered one. Germans and Italians lived in their areas for thousands of years without mixing too much.

that's because Jow Forums knows what poland is like go on Jow Forums and everyone will be sucking poland's dick

*knocks your books out of your hands*
Shut the fuck up bitch.

Only the autistic Germans are bullied

They did, that's literally why Germany exists today. When German kingdoms got threatened by France they became allied and after beating France the first German Empire was founded.

All Germans are autistic, therefore Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.

>Germany (147 years old) and Italy (157 years old)
>implying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Italy_(Holy_Roman_Empire)
>inb4 three arrows

I am of pure Prussian Aryan descent. My great-grandparents were siblings from Königsberg who captured a Jewish wizard and forced him to use his jew magic to prevent birth defects when they had kids together. My family still has the Jew locked in our basement dungeon, sealed in a room with swastikas all around it to prevent his escape.

Attached: 1521835829205.jpg (472x531, 92K)

Did you come up with that on your own?

But I don't know why we are so much bullied, high progress in economy, quite change of mentality in young Poles(borned in EU and not autistics from Jow Forums) and the others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Italy
user I...

it's the excess of poles in western europe
when the only time you hear polish is from dirty construction workers being loud on the bus it leaves a bad impression

ok so we have to wait til time we will be replaced by other nations from the east in the West (Ukrainians, Belarusians, Kazakhs)

Let's keep it that way

because modern germans and italians didn't genocide the original population and start from scratch you stupid anglo

Italy is a modern contrivance of history

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Italy
lol kys

Fun fact, the first amerimutt to be born here was a girl born in a North Carolina colony in 1587

Dios mio, el educacion americana...