Sorry r these refugees or identitarians

Sorry r these refugees or identitarians

Attached: el italiaMoorANO.jpg (1200x900, 339K)

They're Roman

they are gypsies.

I'm Italian.

They are Volga Italians

i am a greek

100% Illyrian

Jow Forums meetup

gib passaporto pls

subhumans

Filipino going to American Uni here. Why are white centrist and leftist trash so mortified by anything resembling anti non-European immigration? Did common sense and survival just vanish in Western Europe after WW2? It's all so odd and frankly, disgusting. I find it so bizarre that the various "resistance" movements of Western European nations under German occupation are so lauded and celebrated yet, those same resistance members and their descendants did nothing to prevent the demographic nightmare that Europe is in the midst of or at least will eventually face. Also, why are you ok with America's immense influence both culturally and militarily?

We ended Japans brutal occupation (which occurred solely because the yankee's occupied us) and eventually ended America's military presence in the early 1990's. We have our problems but at least we aren't racial masochists.

100% identitarians

enough!

im volga river

Southern Europeans who bend over backwards to proove they are white are sad, they shouldnt care they should be italian and proud white is an american meme

>Americans are THIS retarded
LMAO

I'm not south e*ropean, you british dog. I am north mediterranean

Spotted the dago

Lmao nobody cares dude don't try to derail my thread fucking faggot

Beardies

I mean, Europa is a Phoenician (aka East Mediterranean) Goddess anyway, and it was introduced to the Northwest Eurasian peninsula (aka "Europe") by Northeastern Mediterraneans (aka Greeks and Italians).

americans are ugly and stupid

kill yourself hobbit monkey

Attached: 1380479713490.jpg (491x276, 12K)