Filipino Working in Showbiz

ask me anything

Attached: Mangiyotahaygnanay.jpg (1872x1872, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u2eldPbShMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I speak bisaya, tagalog, maranao, cebuano and English, don' be afraid to ask me in these languages

What do you think about jews?

Do you like Duterte?

Where is "showbiz"? Bollywood or what?

do actors and actresses frequently fuck each other?

personal opinion not exactly mainstream.

>surprising amount of jews in he business
>typically taking up the business

Although I am more concerned with sand niger kebabs koreans and china men

kebab ?

Support status: (y/n)?

Attached: 61391E29-26B3-447E-9697-DBDA79E109A1.jpg (940x580, 57K)

Jews want your nation miscegenated and Islamified.

How many female filipinas are saudi slaves?

sucky sucky 5 bucky?

What’s it like being filipiño?

Nigger

>sand niger kebabs koreans and china men

Based. I hate all these fucks too. Have a brofist my fellow ASEAN bro.

Sage

I think he's crooked; as most politicians are

>that killing drug peeps without trial thing was quite convenient for the politicians
>good example was my neighbor in mindanao
>he had done marijuana before but I know personally he had stopped
>he was involved in our local Barangay (mini town hall basically)
he was shot just three years ago in a drive by
>he had three children between 3-10
Someone probably didnt like him

he wants to bring up the military status

WHAT OTHER politician would bring up a military presence if it wasn't to get control over the people like Marcos
>I am sad because of this

the dude said he was gonna rid of bribes but police could accept gifts...right

The list goes on; and us being the second to niggers we are just say
>well that's how it is here
and watch the city burn down by their own faults

filipinos:
the kind of people to decrease the the concrete content in their hollow blocks to save money
>have their house literally-visibly start deteriorating

agree, I really do hate muslims, they breed like cockroaches and cause so much destruction naturally

Why did Bush say the Philippines is the richest country in the world when you haven't even achieved the level of success Europe and the USA achieved?

>AMA
did you block out the cooom stained teeth for a reason? is it pride, is it mistery, is it sorrow? also is it true it only hurts the first 100 times you get your shit pushed in? askin for a fren

yes, drugs are also of course common place but not as visibly abused as the states

I think this is because its normally:
>Mary jew ana
>Ex Taxi

if ya get me

What do you think of marcos?

What do you think about Dubai celebrating Philippine Independence Day since you hate muslims? Did they cuck out to you?

youtu.be/u2eldPbShMs

How do you reach the microphone?

Attached: wee mousie.jpg (636x465, 176K)

Quezon City and Makati
>ABS CBN2
>GMA7
>NET25

shit like that there

Angeles City

Why are all the fillipino females i see here (in Denmark) so buttfucking ugly?
Also what is the philipino stance on faggots thinking dresses makes them female?

You’re a turbofellatio machine mate

Since you're from the showbiz, my question is: why are you a faggot?

Why are danish boomers marrying them and having kids with them en masse?

A lot, not exactly slaves but some pretty fucked up horror stories in general

Everyone talk about the states' racism, how bout the sand nigs of the Middle East?
>specifically Saudi

I've lived in America for around 7 years working as a construction worker on and off
>never felt judged
>if anything, I really respect American culture for there dignity and acceptance to legal immigrants

I say "legal" because just like my muslim neighbors, I don't like people that "crime" themselves into opportunity as I worked hard for my own citizenship
_I AM PROUD OF THIS_
I hope I sound reasonable

try 500-1000 pesos for an hour or so

faggot culture, most of our culture is like that
>most are afraid of confrontation
>all of us backstab but won't say it to peoples faces personally
>our dances
>singing
>and our mass lgbtq+ indoctrination bullshit in our media

I heard the chicken at jollibee makes little boys question their sexuality...I dunno

Because majority of danish women have lost all value but single use of their holes

Thank god i found myself a 19 yo virgin who was a daddies girl and critical of her mother emotional reasoning

Well this is complicated
>for years and it was cancer
>lgbt community was fighting for rights and copying other countries
>of course it is pretty hard to do that in a country that is already pretty accepting of gays in general as it is a gay culture

Please see the current Gretchen Diaz situation

In this instance
>we can see the lgbt community low-key disowning her/he/it
>1 because the thing makes the lgbt community look more like assholes
>because she is a fucking attention seeking whore

Though I am not proud of my country newest progressive views

I am glad it is strangely turning conservative in its own lil way again just like the huge spike and wave of conservatives world wide

is it true that you must at least suck a faggot's dick in the higher-up to succeed in the showbiz industry?

thx kababayan

nice one user
>your girl is actually the majority and not minority
>fucked up family probs, teen virgin, and assume slight in confidence and lack of self worth
>congrats if it is working out for you
Filipino girls are very loyal and will really serve you your whole life if you treat them Kindly

walang anuman B0ssing

How long does sucky sucky take to get to the center of a toostie roll?

>Filipino girls are very loyal and will really serve you your whole life if you treat them Kindly

Oiamlaffin.jpg

>preferring jews
kys jungle monkey

ew no

Not saying there isn't complete absolute whoring trash out there

I genuinely feel bad for these girls because almost none of them believe in themselves, their employer treat them like shit and just general have a shitty life but some how are still happy

my point of view is "probensya" girls...city girls suck ass

dont know lmao, we dont have them here usually

kek, filipinas are as hypergamous as they get. at least be honest if doing an AMA

hey answer the question in What dick taste like?

What is your iq

please check this out anons

>metro is now infested with chinks
is it also the same in the show business?

Yeah, I agree

I'd say teenage pregnancy is lot more common that then settling down and having a baby.

Filipina's dont have a slut culture because a lot them legitimately hate themselves and feel controlled. I think what is happening is the Filipino's are too naive and not exactly educated or aware of thing and as with most things...Have a now only attitude without thinking about the future

how many shlomos have you sucked off

still doesn't answer the question: does sucking an actual dicks in the higher-up is a prerequisite in order to succeed in the industry. If the answer is yes, the next questions are: what dick taste like? Is it good? Why are you faggot?

How much of the showbiz couples in the industry are actually real?

what I hate about the Philippines is the fact the circles are too close, I dont know how close they are in the states but the general power is so unbelievably tied together and fluid it is scary

if we are just talking about chinks
>chinks run our businesses
>our over seas trading and shipping
>our government
>some of our branches of military

the Chinese are almost equal or maybe even worst than the jews desu

>>>some of our branches of military
you mean ""private contractors""?

pasensya lang kasi na sagot ang tanong to kanina problema lang napatay ang wifi kanina

but dont worry ill answer it because it is a good question

medyo mahaba lang ang sagot user

Why do you think there are convicted politicians who are still winning elections? Only in Philippines where disgraced politicians are still able to enter the government

when will you commit suicide nogger?

What type of showbiz, do you like darude sandstorm, you getting laid with that small dick of yours?

Don't be shy

Casting couch stories
Also tell us something we should know

that's the bright side of democracy, even the idiots has right to vote.

whats your opinion on the japanese?

The first country that will fall in Asia

why?

It's becoming extremely westernized at alarming rate, just go to Tokyo It's quickly becoming New York.

if you have significant political power
>your family member is a high military officer of some sort
>you can do what ever you want with that army
at least when youre at the top with the rest of your family

yes, private contractors exist, I know this because my uncle is a saf (even had a lot of buddies in the fallen 44 incident ) and had gotten into private contract work after his more than 8 year involvement with military and police

Test

that's the typical despots, that shit is going on since ages. i just want the northern empire to fall starting from pampanga, metro can implode itself.

this its a culture of major "oh well" syndrome and its annoying and I hate

Also big factor is, voting doesn't really matter because you are really untouchable at the top

as I said the power here is so fluid it is really scary, I cant express how much corruption ive seen over the years

I love you full homo haha

Your electric infrastructure

Attached: China owns you.png (1001x1656, 1.18M)

bush never said that. post a link if you can.

>ask me anything

if you had a gun held to your head and were forced to drink either a cup of a hobos phlegm or a cup of semen, which one would you drink?

i mean the budget disparity is so awful.

>Dubai celebrating Philippine Independence Day

they have to please the slaves that they get from the philippines.

They're the most powerful race in the world

oh yeah, that actually feel warm and fuzzy. even the western offsprings can't take care of their own parents/grandparents, so they have to rely to our "hospitality"

>buttfucking ugly

the pretty ones dont leave the philippines. same goes in america. tons of ugly filipinas.

So. I guess 85 then

yeah our Transmission Sector is owned by a state company but the government gave the operating concession to the NGCP which is owned by the Sy Clan, a Chinese family which controls some of the largest malls, real estate development, and banks (BDO) as proxies for mainland investors.
t. Law student specializing in Energy Law.

show yourself Gigguk, we know you hate the jews as well

Attached: 4d210b9308df237767d1e62338023628.jpg (764x1086, 395K)

>Filipino girls are very loyal

fuck that shit. you cant even answer straight. pinays are the sluttiest asians in the world.

lmao

Junie tobillo
>paid off multiple radios to play his song "kung ako"(which he paid venhee Saturno 100,000+ pesos for) every hour for almost a month
>brags about bribing networks
>brags about how Tawag ng Tanghalan needed a semi finalist and that his place was already pre-decided he lose
>he is also a faggot as 81 prospect

HE sucks VENHEE SATURNO's dick talking about how goOoOd he is and shit

Venhee runs scam school
>you go to him for a song
>he tells you to go to his school first
>find out regardless of your experience you'll start at level 1
>there are 12 sessions per level, each costing 1000 pesos
>I am pretty sure there are like BS 4-5 levels

Its a money maker

>Filipina's dont have a slut culture

until they come to america or other western state and get liberated from family shame. then the real slut comes out.

I think it 113-114 something like that I cant really remember but iq doesn't really matter, I ve met a lot dumb smart people

You have a star movie or are you some two bit extra?

well I mean same thing happens to any baby or adult in any culture, if America is a slut culture then said baby will grow up to be an american slut. If America is a slut culture then of course a grown adult can get indoctrinated into slutdom

Why is your face a black square?

Attached: IMG_4632.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Thank for answer. I am strongly disagree but anyway. Average faggot from Hollywood dumber than you?

Thanks
Have no idea of what this means but based

>It's becoming extremely westernized at alarming rate

no dumbass. japan will fall because they are a homogeneous society. they refuse to have more children but their immigration laws are tight as trumps ass. their labor force will die with no replacement. they cannot sustain an aging population with temp workers from other asian countries.

why are pinoys so self centered? you act like you’re the second coming, fucking slummonkey

Fuck off Stupid Half-Filipino/ Half-Amerimutt.

Kadalasan po ako nag trabaho sa back stage

ako kasi ang choreographer, writer, o stage manager

depende sa sitwasyon

please read this

we're not jewish puppet

>Claims Works in Show Business
>Muh Uncle is SAF 44

He's obviously Larping, probably a guy from Jow Forums that needs some attention

real talk
>you got two types of artist in this business
>and I mean strictly talents
>you have extremely capable, hyper aware, very intelligent, educated and almost psychotic people with absolute control of their life
>and the brainless ones that just do with out really thinking other than thinking it'll benefit them

like sucking dick

somewhat answered you question, its a pretty complex multi level topic to be honest. I cant just answer it in one sentence

youre in denial. the catholic church prevents divorce in the philippines. if it was legal you will see tons of separated couples who ended their marriage due to infidelity on both men and women. in fact, many filipino overseas worker in america live a double life. they are married with children in the philippines but take up new relationships when they come to america. i have seen it first hand so many times. its not even funny.

What do you think of Indonesia ?