I honestly consider this part of the world as one big, Spanish/Portuguese mistake

I honestly consider this part of the world as one big, Spanish/Portuguese mistake.

Attached: 550px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (550x550, 95K)

nobody cares

kys chicano

Latins are subhuman

El goblino sin cabeza

Se te olvidó cambiarte la bandera ajkajsaksjalksjalsk

la creatura.

Why is everyone so rude to me :c

Nadie te quiereeee los blanquitos no te van a querer por odiarte ati mismo jajajajajaj

Mexicans are inherently rude, you would know that if you weren't a proxyfag

problem with this part of the world is rampant corruption, incompetent governments and various other postcolonial failures

look at Korea,it was just as poor 100 years ago, and China was even poorer 60 years ago
catching up doesn't take that long with competent leadership, blaming the Spaniards and Portuguese misses the point

How about we de-Spanify Latin America? I feel like if we removed all traces of Hispanic/Latin culture this place wouldn't be the complete and utter shithole that it is and might actually become decent. Any suggestions as to how we make it happen? With what culture should we replace Latin """culture"""?

Aztec, you know you want to

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 56K)

>de-Spanify Latin America
That's exacltly what we should do. African, indigenous culture, etc. we should send to trash (except the food).

Just nuke it. But send Colombian girls first to Spain, as a last tribute.

I don't have anything to do with the aztec you wh*Te subhuman

Speak for yourself please

you will after the purge tho

Attached: Chile2040AD.jpg (586x442, 112K)

Would it work if we turn Mexico into an English-Speaking nation?

Only when Mexico becomes a Nahuatl speaking nation will you know true enlightenment

>FIRST, and the MOST IMPORTANT perhaps, the CORE of Mexico is INDIAN. It is non-European. When the Spaniards arrived, an original civilization which owed nothing to the Old World was already here." - Octávio Paz

LARP

>mfw someone copypasta'd me

Attached: 15623719_1691030141227592_7476541020037971968_n.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Proxyfag

t.

Attached: princesa azteca.jpg (530x800, 235K)

no