5th city

Educate us about the 5th largest city/town in your country.
In the Netherlands it's Eindhoven with 220k inhabitants. Eindhoven is the largest city of the south, and is known for it's industrial heritage. It's the city where Phillips is from and today still has a large industry compared to other Dutch cities. Most interesting company in the region is ASML which is perhaps the best Dutch company nobody knows of. As of lately the city is also somewhat notorious for the horribly inflated housing market because of the strong economic growth in the region.

A downside to the city is that it's not as good looking compared to some other Dutch cities.

Attached: web_0411zateco_coverdef[1].jpg (1280x854, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the Netherlands it's Eindhoven with 220k inhabitants. Eindhoven is the largest city of the south, and is known for it's industrial heritage. It's the city where Phillips is from and today still has a large industry compared to other Dutch cities. Most interesting company in the region is ASML which is perhaps the best Dutch company nobody knows of. As of lately the city is also somewhat notorious for the horribly inflated housing market because of the strong economic growth in the region.

A downside to the city is that it's not as good looking compared to some other Dutch cities.

shitty old ghost town called esbjerg who has zero historical relevance and was only founded in 1868, named after one of the farmers who lived there back then

Attached: Luftfoto_ESBJERG.jpg (1417x901, 1.5M)

>Phillips
this should've conquered the world you fucks

Attached: Digital_Compact_Cassette_rear.jpg (1145x791, 422K)

Wiki says it's Phoenix Arizona
What I know about Phoenix is that there's basically
-poor white garbage, alcoholic, sex offender, trailer park, meth smoking, bud lite and country music trash
-illegal Mexican immigrants, some are good family people some smuggle drugs and guns
-old people who moved there because the state has no income tax, so their pensions don't get taxed plus it's warm year round.
-but the good part of the city is the tech jobs. California has really high taxes so a lot of native-born Californians are leaving, and because of silicon valley there's a lot of young programmers, so Phoenix has a small but growing tech hub because it's absorbing ex Californians.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE
about all i know about phoenix, would never visit the place

Bern is our capital. It's a very beautiful city right on the Röstigrabben, the imaginary frontier between Romand (French-speaking) people and Swiss-germans. The official language in the city is German but it's not uncommon for people there to also be pretty good at speaking French.
The architecture of the historic city center is medieval, a lot of the streets are closed to vehicles. The main sights of the cities are the Federal Palace and the Zytglogge, an old clock tower. I would also recommend the historical museum.

Attached: 1518356024530.jpg (1920x1080, 1.94M)

>Philadelphia
Subhuman animals who throw D batteries when provoked.

largest for popultion or area?

La plata is the capital of buenos aires province.

it's a city with town's manners. so it quite comfy over there.

Attached: la plata.jpg (1400x788, 1.52M)

Don't forget to visit the Einstein office for a neat and short stop.

Constanța, 317k, your average commieblock-ridden shithole™: now with more turks and water!

Attached: 4-shutterstock_456180295.jpg (960x400, 70K)

5th largest city is ottawa
it is our capital
not much else goes on

Attached: Office-Ottawa.jpg (2880x1620, 500K)

Akranes, a town of 7000 about 50 minutes outside of Reykjavík
it's mostly known for its """""""Irish heritage""""""" and for spending millions on accepting some Syrian women a few years back

comfy place but not much to say desu

Attached: akrafjall.jpg (1024x683, 226K)

Apparently it's Glasgow.

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-002806.jpg (1183x1637, 438K)

how is Manchester bigger than Birmingham?

Frankfurt with 740.00 inhabitants.
The only city here with a skyline. Also a VERY mixed city when it comes to its people. On one hand you got that inner city with its skyscrapers and banks and Rolls Royce all over the place, on the other hand it is one of the worst places when it comes to crime, drug problems, prostitution...
Also it is literally the only non-beer city here. Their drink is apple wine.

Attached: Frankfurt_collage.jpg (640x981, 168K)

I believe that's the figures for the built up Greater Manchester area, so that includes places like Salford, Altrincham, Bury, Oldham etc.

5th greatest city in Poland is Poznań and it's totally irrelevant shithole, i know nothing about this place

I am always puzzled how Frankfurt rather than Rhine-Ruhr, Hamburg, or Munich became the financial center. I would think the largest city/Megalopolis area gets the financial industry

Toluca
Overshadowed by Mexico City
Ugly and grey
Sorrounded by huge volcanes
The coldest big city in the country
Some good colonial architecture
Bad urbanism

Attached: images (1).jpg (523x281, 33K)

Its Pilsen with 90k population. The city where the pilsner type of beer was invented, big skoda factories making trams, metro, trains, nuclear reactors etc. and good hockey and football clubs

Its a prosperous city

Attached: 303-pilsen-plzen-99-1471986726.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

Germany is a very decentralized country.

why is it so cold