>worst language in the world
>worst climate
>shitty countryside
>ugly girls
>irrelevant and ugly cities
>one of the worst histories out of any country
>worst fashion in europe
>worst food in the world

You guessed it. Time for an italy thread. Pic definitely related.

Attached: 1759-004-869EAE49.jpg (825x550, 12K)

L'Italia รจ bellissima delete this

you need to get laid more

absolutely based

objectively wrong

Actually Italy is renowned for all of that stuff you list.

>ugly girls

I'll have to disagree. I have spaghetti fever, italian girls are top-tier in my book.

Attached: fee.jpg (685x800, 65K)

Attached: V5kQp.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

So on that note, does anyone know of some good Italian youtube channels for learning the language? La mia donna e io andiamo andare in Italia quest'estate, or something like that. I haven't studied the language in 5 years or so, so I could use a major refresher.

It's a parody of:

Yes but that thread is correct

stop bullying

Regardless, Italians are cheeky cunts and deserve the criticism.

Do not insult the land of my ancestors, please.

>worst language in the world
>worst climate
>shitty countryside
>ugly girls
>worst fashion in europe
>worst food in the world
Yes I knew that about your country

I am actually American, I've visited a lot of countries in Europe but Italy comes first in terms of the most boring, to me. Italian people are very low, they are very miserable and disagreeable. Weird people who believe they have life civilized, but are really a lost cause. Not very friendly, obnoxious people, very cold and aloof. Often are prone to accuse you of things you haven't done, cause you're the American guy or the outsider. Nothing will ever top the most boring country in the world to me: Italy. I have no idea why Norway made it to number 2. Norway is like America, lots of nature and hiking and places to do. Norway and Switzerland are the best countries in Europe! For any Sportsman. Poland also is an honorable mention, Remember, these nations. But Not Italy, over taxed and over controlled, cause it sucks too much, indeed.

>ugly girls
these are actually wrong, let's be fucking fair for once

What are you doing in Finland, man?

having sex with finnish girls

Most cities in Denmark are irrelevant, the girls aren't ugly on average but that goes for everyone in Europe

>t. buttblasted french diaspora

A wh*Te dog calls italy a bad country?
BLACK Italian bulls created civilization, while wh*Te subhumans lived in huts.
Wh*Teoids have no culture and disgusting food. Like in roman times, BLACK legionaries will soon bring culture to your nordic countries. Wh*Te woman will beg to be impregnated by superior BLACK Italian bulls.

You remind me of every other American I've met abroad who is surprised that not every country is exactly like America. I remember overhearing a conversation in a Parisian hotel where some valley girl bitch was losing her mind over the way somebody made her drink in Starbucks. Madness.

>tfw we skipped the whole 18th century in HS because we didn't have time, but we did the shitty fucking veins cutting 14th-15th century in Italy in detail. Italian History is fucking boring.

But Italy is pretty nice, and they got good icecream.

Attached: 1517717979741.gif (480x480, 3.03M)