Are small towns in Japan nice places to live? They look comfy

Are small towns in Japan nice places to live? They look comfy.

Attached: 13467654321234.png (1058x591, 998K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably not, I imagine they're full of old people and decaying infrastructure and government services

>comfy
you have autism dude

I grew up in a city called Otawara in Tochigi, literally over 50% of the city area is covered in rice fields, there is never anything to do and it doesn't "look" good like you think it is.

Did you just finish non non biyori by any chance ?

So rural nipland isn't as comfy as it looks like in my japanese animes and romanticized images on the internet?

Yes, although I can see why some people think that way, there is just no "magic" when you're actually there.

Attached: natal.jpg (800x600, 447K)

speak nipponese

How did you end up in Brazil?

>there is never anything to do
That doesn't seem to be a problem for Jow Forums neets

I went to a brazilian school, never learned beyond basic japanese since my parents always intended to move back to Brazil eventually
Moved back for college

Japanese Brazilian? Heard there're a bunch in Nagoya and Shizuoka

How common are the towns like pic related? The old architectural ones are probably the most loved but I think that this does look comfy as well. Also, I've heard that most rural towns are dying out, how much of an actual threat is it?

Attached: img_3888b.jpg (640x407, 74K)

Depends on your defintion of "bunch". I took more than 20 years to have over 300 thousand Brazilians in the entirety of Japan in 2008 and that number has been decreasing ever since.
There are some places that are notorious because of the brazilian population though, there was this city I used to visit with my parents that about 15% of its inhabitants were brazilians

Attached: Oizumi.jpg (600x600, 116K)

Most houses I remember were like that blue one on the left, however more and more of those that have a modern "square" look (pic related) were being biult.
I've heard stories of old people who lived alone and died without relatives knowing because of the lack of contact, in these cases the neighborhood only notices the death when the body starts to rot and smell

forgot pic

Attached: Japan-house.jpg (800x600, 148K)

Fug, thought i was the only BR who actually lived there. Toyohashi btw.

>bout 15% of its inhabitants were brazilians
Dunno how big that city is but it's like more than what I would see in South Florida (which has a lot of Brazilians)

Why weren't nips going "macaco piggu go homru"? I tought nips were extremely xenophobic

The city is called Oizumi, it has a population of only 40 thousand, of wich 6000 are brazilians

Where the FUCK are those places?

sure you did m8

disgusting.

Most brazilian immigrants are not permanent, the term "dekasegi" wich describes us, roughly translates as "working away from home", most are there to make money and then go back to Brazil

Those are most likely villages/small cities in mountain passes. Theres thousands of them all over the country and its filled with old people.

If you have a car, it is quiet and comfortable
However, taxes on Japanese cars are expensive.
It costs 500,000 yen or more in at least one year including gasoline.
In addition, propane is used in areas where city gas does not pass.
However, propane is very expensive.
Also, if you live in an old house, it is cold in the winter and hot in the summer because insulation performance is bad.

Your parents should have let you learn Japanese there and Portuguese here desu.

It would've been too late for me too learn portuguese that way, I moved to here and got to college almost right away. But you are right, not knowing japanese fluently is one of the greatest shames and regrets in my life

>Most brazilian immigrants are not permanent, the term "dekasegi" wich describes us, roughly translates as "working away from home", most are there to make money and then go back to Brazil

>dekasegi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

Germany has millions of people from Turkey, ex Yugoslavia, Albania, etc. that went there to work >temporarily since the 1950. and never came back, their children and children's children are some of the most obnoxious faggots in the universe.

Hmmm. Sounds like very small city. Were there some factories for auto industry and shit?

How did you not learn any Japanese tho? Even burgers who spend their childhood in Japan manage to learn Japanese as they cannot get by with English

I know japanese, more than enough to get around, I just have trouble forming complex sentences.

You say millions, while in Japan the number of brazilians never surpassed a couple hundred thousands. And when it comes to the dekasegis they do tend to come back after a couple of years

They're really comfy
The only two real issues are jobs and entertainment/ways to keep yourself busy (?)
That's pretty common among all small towns regardless of country unless it's a big tourist place

I've talked to a few brazilians who lived in Japan they usually say that they didn't stay there partially because of the culture shock.
Japan is a great country, it's safe, it's clean, it's beautiful, but people there are REALLY reserved towards everyone (not just gaijin), the polar opposite of brazilians.
Brazilians are very talkative and always want to be doing something different on a weekend, like going to the beach or going to a barbecue, etc. If you live amongst a community of brazilians that's not so much of a problem, but if it's only you and your family, it gets boring and depressive really fast.

wow racist

>Moved back for college

Moving from Japan to Brazil what a downgrade.

That sounds a lot like Canada. I want to live in Japan now.

Ok. I know of several burgers and Koreans who went international schools in Japan and it seemed that they all picked up like college level Japanese somehow. Because of them, I thought it would be not so difficult to get that level of procifiency in Japan if someone live in Japan for more than several years during childhood.

>That sounds a lot like Canada.
Even the most reserved Anglos are more straightforward than the most outspoken (non-Chinese) East Asians tbqh.

I mean, if anything it's problem with brazilians who always want to be breathing down on people's necks. But you get my point.
Also, it's pretty good deal for Japan because you get cheap labor without them infecting your country permanently like the other guy said early.

They seem depressing as fuck, really gloomy, old fashioned and full of old people, with nothing to do. I don't even really like mid sized towns in Japan, it seems like a waste to live there when the big cities are so good.

Yea. Even Tsukuba (a college town with 220k population) was kinda boring and depressing as fuck. (Literally felt like some generic Midwestern college town with humidity)

Big cities in Japan are so good. No issue with violence and stuff and quite affordable compared to city center of the West

But my city Tokyo is comfortable like an anime

Attached: unnamed.jpg (2592x1936, 588K)

yes

Depends.

I just got back from Japan and it's pretty high standard. The cities are very urbanized and their infrastructure is up to scratch, even in suburban areas and villages. People seem to live very well everywhere. Modern suburban Japan is VERY comfy. I can post pics if you want.

There is literally nothing wrong with being an Almancı

probably because you watched too many cartoon s

Please do.

>some of the most obnoxious faggots in the universe.
Can confirm, literal subhumans

Attached: 20180324_090844.jpg (5312x2988, 846K)

Attached: 20180325_114834.jpg (5312x2988, 701K)

wrong way spastic.

Attached: 20180325_155738.jpg (5312x2988, 1.19M)

Not my problem bitchboi

Attached: 20180323_090042.jpg (5312x2988, 991K)

Attached: 20180325_151732.jpg (5312x2988, 1M)

Attached: 20180323_091808.jpg (5312x2988, 748K)

>I've heard stories of old people who lived alone and died without relatives knowing because of the lack of contact, in these cases the neighborhood only notices the death when the body starts to rot and smell
so just like Bulgaristan

I want to live in Japan however I don't know the language and don't have any contacts besides some gaijins over there.
Basically I understand that my dream is just a delusional weeb dream yet I still want to experience such thing in my life.

It is quite boring.
There is nothing but to eat, work and sex

no, I can't stand staying in these towns for more than 1 night
other than convenience stores, all shops would close by sunset
the nights are quiet and dark
there's nothing to do but walk around, you probably would've seen everything there is to see within an hour

Attached: IMG_0129.jpg (1728x1296, 966K)

imagine being able to walk around anywhere in your own country and not ever having to be the least bit afraid. living in the third world sucks