Studying in Holland

Not sure where else to post this. Im an 18 year old Brazilian girl who fell in love with the Netherlands. I wanna study Comp Sci there. Would I be able to take a loan? Are there sororities there? Is Utrecht university good?

Attached: amsterdam-colourful-houses-holland.jpg (800x600, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studyinholland.nl/
nesobrazil.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post tits

Im looking to settle permanently though. I dont think i can afford the 10.000€ a year tuition without a loan. Anyone who could give advice on all this is greatly appreciated.

no chance of eu citizenship?

>Not sure where else to post this.
or
>Im an 18 year old Brazilian girl who fell in love with the Netherlands.
Sweet.
>I wanna study Comp Sci there. Would I be able to take a loan?
Dunno. Check this out: studyinholland.nl/
>Are there sororities there?
Yes. But they're optional.
>Is Utrecht university good?
Don't know.

>settle permanently
Good luck.

> Utrecht sucks balls, that's like were all the women are.
> Delft is where all the men are (cuz of TU Delft)
> Netherlands sucks, don't come here.

Brazil version of the site: nesobrazil.org/

Friendly reminder that the Netherlands sucks. Don't come here.

No unless a Dutch man falls in love with me and we apply for a registered partnership and live for at least 3 years together
Does prestige of the university matter a lot? Is Utrecht rent affordable? Do I have to pay the 10k upfront? Is UvA or Leiden a better choice?

Delft University's website says "We are no longer accepting non-EU applicants for Computer Science" Why don't you like NL?
Why does it suck? Here in Brazil I'm used to constant crime/murder/gang violence and rundown buildings.

Wtf, o que viste de diferente nesse país? Sabe holandês? Já começou a estudar?

In the big cities of the Randstad it's all expensive rent. But not London or NY expensive. But the rents outside it are cheaper and we have good infrastructure to travel.

The prestige doesn't matter in the end, we only care about skills and maybe the people you know.

You can arrange a payment plan with your university so you don't have to pay that 10k at once. It's cheaper for yuropeeps and even they can have payment plans.

Leiden has snobs but is good. Our king went there. UvA is a bit of a mess and always really busy, but I enjoyed it.

Anyone here willing to help can add me on discord: meep#3583

Ok, why are some people here saying that NL sucks? Is it easy to find a job in Comp Sci or is it too over-saturated? Any warnings?

Because they are projecting and Dutchies love to complain about everything. Comp Sci isn't over saturated yet.

Warnings: the bigger the city, the more expensive housing gets. Number one issue in politics is housing.

Some people told me that Moroccans/Turks are very violent? Are they bluffing?

They're not. The uneducated youth has some problems and they tend to stick in groups together. So you can get in some neighborhoods an overrepresentation of one ethnic group doing stupid stuff. Overall they are okay.

>Not sure where else to post this. Im an 18 year old Brazilian dickgirl who fell in love with the Netherlands. I wanna study Comp Sci there. Would I be able to take a loan? Are there sororities there? Is Utrecht university good?

tits or gtfo

posta as teta linguiça vagabunda

show bobs'n'vagen, pEranha

ok raep u next wek

Eu falo um pouco de holandês. Estou no ensino médio. Eu acho que a Holanda é linda.
I am not a tranny sorry lol

>Estou no ensino médio

Underage detectado

You should start looking at universities that have some sort of cooperation with your university for exchange studies. I, as a Swede, can study in any European country free of charge but if I wanted to go to say, the U.S. or Hong Kong for example my university would first need some sort of established cooperation between the two (I know for a fact we have one with Hong Kong and China for example) and even then I would probably need to apply for grants and stipends.

im in my last year
from looking at dutch university websites, the established cooperation only seems to matter for a study abroad, which is usually only a semester or two. not doing my whole bachelors there

sounds like a massive waste of money without you even going there to see how things are (housing and income would be the biggest thing, specially when you come from a place like brazil where things are cheaper) in the first place. Specially when you are going to use it to "study" for your future career.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Attached: 1412575221136.gif (318x178, 1.79M)

I might be wrong but most studies abroad are either one or two semesters, the cooperation basically makes sure you can even get in in the first place and helps with tuition and so on

amostre bobs.e.vagem, quengA