Tfw to dumb to learn japanese

>tfw to dumb to learn japanese

Attached: 1506566365612.png (205x246, 4K)

it's easy
squiggle line line squiggle line squiggle

>tfw too smart to learn japanese

and too dumb to speak your own langauge properly too

I'm learning, it's impossible.

This is right answer

prove it

>I'm learning
Same
>it's impossible.
Accurate. Fucking meme language. Why do so many kanji look alike? Why is there no spaces in the written language? Wtf Japan

it protects them from the gaijin menace

I always play the wizard in TRPGs because I feel like playing any other class would be an insult to my intelligence.

中国語はもっと難しいですよ。でもそうですね、英語は世界で一番論理的な言語です。

If the japanese can speak japanese you can speak japanese

you might be smart but wizards are always the weakest class

meant for

>中国語はもっと難しいですよ。
はい。中国語を大嫌いです
>英語は世界で一番論理的な言語です。
分かりません。Something about English being a global language and the most used?

>中国語を大嫌いです
中国語*が*大嫌いです。
>Something about English being a global language and the most used?

Nah, I said it's the most logical language in the world.
>hardly any verb conjugation (better than romance languages, eastern yuropoor shithole languages)
>simple writing system, minimal accent marks and weird shit (once again, better than other european languages)
>no retarded pronunciations, everything is logical and nice (better than weird sounding shit like french and german and chinese)
>no retarded writing system like Japanese or chinese

All in all, it's super easy to learn and I think that's one of the reasons everyone knows it. Any retard can speak it in like two years. Even asians learn it super fast even though it's not similar to their languages at all. It's the perfect language.

>>simple writing system

Attached: 1521849611520.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>only 52 letters
>incredibly simple looking, literally just some lines and circles
>meanwhile Japanese's kana all looks autistic
>china's hanzi is literally thousands of restarted cave drawings, the epitome of autism
>arabic is a bunch of stupid scribbles

I guess Russian, Korean, and Hebrew characters look nice, but English characters are by far the most simple.

repeat with me : Arigato Gozai mas ! say that to a japanese girl and the chances to fuck her increases to lim 1/x with x tending to infinity.

日本人が英語学ぶのにどれだけ苦労しているのか知らないのか?

>中国語*が*大嫌いです。
Thanks, I thought it was が, but ended up using を because I wasn't sure.

I agree with you on English, besides the pronunciation thing, which can be tough for some foreigners. But they just end up butchering the pronunciation and don't even need to master pronunciation since we can usually understand them, so all in all, it is pretty easy to learn

I want to learn Arabic, but I'm pretty sure Arabs hate me.

They don't look that much alike in my opinion and except for big words they either just denote a verb or noun in a sea of hiragana. Which hiragana/katakana are much harder to read I think because they are so big on the page and you have to read over them quickly but because the characters are bigger it takes longer to scan your eyes over them. A lot of media also has spaces, especially if it's only hiragana and no kanji. Also keep in mind that Japanese uses simplified kanji, that is the simplified Chinese characters. Go check out what Traditional Kanji look like.
國, 国 Both mean country, one is traditional the other simplified.

What is hard about Japanese is loan words.
Words like オーストラリア look so awkward amid everything that is usually only 2-4 characters long. Then theres words like ズボン which I can see is a loan word but what English word could it be? It's a trick actually! It's a Portuguese loan word!

This is actually true, Japanese literally light up when you can say the most basic things.

>besides the pronunciation thing, which can be tough for some foreigners

Maybe. I guess in pronunciation, it's like medium difficulty. Personally, I find Japanese pronunciation to be really simple and logical, actually more logical than English. Spanish too. But all three are far less weird than Chinese. Speaking chinese is like catching a bad case of downs syndrome and vomiting all over the place.

Canada Yes!

>They don't look that much alike in my opinion
I just have issues with one's like 僕 and 億, since they have that similar part to the left of their kanji, and thing like 裏 and 表, because they both have a similar shape. Part of my issue is that I'm new to Japanese, so I still rely on the shape of the kanji for memorization, as opposed to the entire kanji or the kanji radicals. That's what I meant by them looking similar

>lim 1/x with x tending to infinity
Does she do a 360 and walk away?

>increases to lim 1/x with x tending to infinity

So no chance at all?

>So no chance at all?
No chance at all with trying to gook speak to them. You gotta use English and attract the gaijin hunters. Once they hear your BAA (Big American Accent) you're golden

>That's what I meant by them looking similar
I know you meant that and no matter how good you get, you'll mess those up forever when skimming through text anyway. But in general once you factor in context and usage it's actually really hard to see two similar kanji together ever and there aren't even that many similar looking ones.
If you are doing Anki it's harder but for example a sentence will likely not start with 億 but instead with 僕 since it's a pronoun. Personally for kanji I find mixes of 上, 下 and their readings to still be difficult just because they have so many meanings and readings. It might be bad habit but I still go by shape a lot. Radicals help me more when writing.
I just don't think the language is harder than any other really. More intimidating though.

Evidently too dumb to even grasp basic English

>If you are doing Anki it's harder but for example a sentence will likely not start with 億 but instead with 僕 since it's a pronoun.
Makes sense. I'm sure if I read more I would barely have this problem, since context would correct this issue

>Personally for kanji I find mixes of 上, 下 and their readings to still be difficult just because they have so many meanings and readings.
I know what you mean by this. I know I'm in for a bad time when I see 上 or 下.

>I just don't think the language is harder than any other really. More intimidating though.
I agree, although it is more time consuming. It's category 4, so takes about 2200 hours to achieve a level of basic speaking proficiency, whereas a category 1 (such as French or Spanish) takes only 600 hours

newfag

>tfw too shy to learn Japanese
I can study all I want but if I'm too shy to talk in Japanese I'll never get anywhere with it. I'm shy enough in English, the added pressure of making mistakes and having an accent make speaking in another language 100x worse.

Just talk to randos online in Japanese. Also, no English speakers will know that you're speaking broken Japanese

I love using the categories to stroke my ego. I see it only as how hard you have to try not how hard the language actually is.
I'm missing /djt/ I have nowhere to post without it.
This, I have a few Japanese friends I am comfortable practicing with but other than that I keep quiet around other Japanese even though I know they would be super encouraging. A lot of Japanese I've met say they really struggle with English and they just want to practice so they can sympathize with someone learning.
But I do lie awake a night and wonder why I'm learning such an expressive social language when I'm neither of those things.

Then Use Cyrillic

Attached: image.jpg (188x268, 10K)

>tfw to dumb too spark english

Attached: 1519700992577.jpg (297x442, 21K)

さすがはねらーだなwwwww
何も出来ないクズなんだよなwwwww
いい加減たひねばwwwwww

This, dumb weebs.

>tfw dumb enough to learn Japanese

At least it's not legit 'zero'

don't worry the japs are too dumb to learn english so that makes it even.

>english
>no retarded pronunciations
english has so many fucking heteronyms for a start that it needs to be incinerated, not even getting into just normal nonsense in its writing system and the way it is pronounced aloud.

All of which you can apply better to any other European language, and the accent marks actually make it so that the pronunciation can be understood. English is a nightmare for figuring out how it is pronounced based off of a text.

>All in all, it's super easy to learn and I think that's one of the reasons everyone knows it.
Nope, everyone knows it because US became the world hegemon. Wasn't too long ago when French was the world language. (It's called lingua Franca after all, not lingua Anglica or w/e)

>simple writing system
Yea... no. If you wan't simple writing system look at Serbian or Croatian. That's a simple writing system. One sound one letter, no matter where is it located in the sentence.

>no retarded pronunciations
Knife - Hey guys look there is an obvious K in this word but it's not spoken, lol, isn't that just the most logical thing. Right, guys?

>hardly any verb conjugation
On the other hand because of this you have to use pronouns everywhere, I this, you that, etc.

You can do it OP, never give up!

Attached: thumbs up.png (984x720, 711K)

>tfw too close to death for the learning of Japanese to be worth the payoff
>wanted to take japanese in hs but mom convonced me to take fucking spanish instead

Attached: Bolson.png (376x396, 322K)

>learning useless irrelevant language because of muh autistic cartoons

major fail

>LEARNING NEW THINGS BAD

Attached: 1506673500430.jpg (645x773, 47K)