1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What's in your fridge

Attached: IMG_20180331_055406.jpg (1840x3280, 1.48M)

expired lettuce

Pizza hut pizza

Shoes.

are you retarded or something?

put the milk and juice carton in the door so they dont just fucking lie in there

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's not milk, and why does it matter if they're lying down?

fucking uncivilized sw*des

Attached: pepe-the-frog-with-gun.jpg (328x328, 15K)

because the cap is on the top. its only natural to place them upright. and they might leak.

>inb4 they're still sealed

rate

Attached: alive and on top.jpg (1696x1078, 560K)

>they might leak
no, they won't

tjocksmock

a bit messy but the door looks at least somewhat arranged.

8/10

thanks

Of course it would be German that's autistic about these things

Do you guys really like your toothpaste food?

I have some food in mine.

Germans are strange. Would be interesting though to meet you in real life if you get worked up over things like this throughout your day.

>coca cola
shit taste

It's fishpaste not toothpaste. And yes, it's good

>fishpaste
interesting... what do you use it for?

expired milk
some turkey
apricot jam
olive oil spread
rye porridge
two kinder eggs

filling a fridge is like playing tetris. you want a good build just so the last line fits in perfectly. thats my normie orgasm baby!

Attached: knäckebröd.jpg (1000x750, 138K)

>two kinder eggs

Attached: tonin assburger.jpg (258x314, 18K)

perfectionism is a curse sometimes

sopa

meh

Yea that is why I would like to meet german like you and just learn and talk to them. Point out the autism that I think I see and maybe learn from them in the ensuing conversation face to face. OH well, one of those small things I dont get to achieve.

always get some for the easter wiches

Attached: 800px-Easter_witch_Sk12_pääsiäisnoita_C.jpg (800x1172, 164K)

oh yeah I forgot about that lol. If any come to my door they're going to be dissapointed

milk
margarine
quark
mämmi
cream

>mämmi
I saw some of that stuff at the store yesterday, but I didn't buy it because it looked like shit

Milk in bags.

Attached: s.png (400x539, 261K)

the usual

Attached: 20171222_204058.jpg (2322x4128, 1.06M)

aa

in case you need to escape through kitchen window?

It is shit, tastes like saltier dark beer

why? just come to germany on holidays. we have many autists like me. we can teach you everything. like bringing your own yardstick when we rent a new apartment so we can measure every corner because you dont want to have a gap caused by a too short kitchen or something like that. thats a german nightmare. cant let that happen. nonono

you can buy a carafe for those milk bags. everything else is ok. no picture of the door so -3 points

5/10

fug i haven't had that Kalles thing in ages.

>just come to germany on holidays.
I think the language barrier would be too great, specially when trying to talk to germans, and I herd you guys hate small talk so there goes that. I think to get the best experience would be to know a german living in germany but that sounds like a lot of hassle.

ALso you are just fucking with me about the yard stick right?

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

your shoe laces are worn out. buy new ones asap.
rearrange your shoes and put them in pairs you fucker.
and put them on the bottom so they wont block the light from the top.

1/10

5 eggs and an old tomato

that was such a german response

Attached: lel.jpg (250x247, 13K)

nope. im dead serious on the yardstick part. we do that shit.

we germans are improving in english. most 25 years old or younger are pretty good in english nowadays. dont mind the old butts. they die out soon enough.

yea but you guys would drop dead like a deer on headlights when some stranger starts small talk anyway. I don't want to be the loneliest fuck in a foreign country, specially when I pay 2k to go there.

it's not like we never small talk. we do this at the hairdresser, in bars, at the bakery, at the bus/train station or while driving in a train or bus.

we just never talk alot in shops. but its not like we dont want to talk. they just build the big shops like that. they want you to push thru the cashier as fast as possible.

there is some small talk in small shops tho. still definatelty not as much small talk as the average american. but people will open up slowly if you start the conversation.

>if you start the conversation.
hence its easier when you know german, specially when you are a foreigner. I mean I can get a hit on a german that speaks english but having to go through all the fail awkward conversations when you don't know the language, meh.

who cares boiii? you are exotic meat that leaves the country soon. you can get all the bitches you want even with broken german. just some funny punchlines and you're good to go. and we have alot of qt3.14 here. ignore the myth every girl is fat and ugly running around in lederhosen lifting 15 maßkrug beer on the oktoberfest.

>who cares boiii?
I'm not looking to make an ass of myself, at least not in germany, I think sweden it would be perfect or some nordic country where their autism is up the fucking sky. I don't know, just seems more rewarding to get and give a good impression when you are in a foreign country, not all of us want to be rapefugees.

Must be my inner perfectionist german.

Attached: 1515129099948.jpg (570x514, 62K)

>Must be my inner perfectionist german.
perfectionism isnt always good. fight it ;)

btw, post a picture of your fridge or your mother will die in her sleep.

Too lazy, lets just say its filled with some stuff that is past its freshness, I have to clean it up at some point, specially all the juices that are dripping from random food.