Do you love Italy?

do you love Italy?

Attached: from Italy.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

I have no strong feelings for or against Italians. I would support them in most situations as fellow Europeans however

Only their food and art. IDC about the ppl desu

Italians are just moors LARPing as Europeans LMAO

I always chuckle when people point out when a med character in anime is portrayed as blonde.Like,faggot why don't you point out the fact that 90% of anime has japanese characters with blonde hair and blue eyes

I make a lot of fun about Italians on Jow Forums, but I love them, especially the Toscans because of the Quattrocento and then Padanians because they have Celtic blood.

>90% of anime has japanese characters with blonde hair and blue eyes

Attached: 1513958224576.jpg (468x571, 57K)

>Race? It is a feeling, not a reality. Ninety-five per cent, at least. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today.… National pride has no need of the delirium of race.
The very concept of "white" is a disgustingly retardation, America-tier. You will find no similarities between Portuguese or Scots, Serbs or Finns, Russians or Italians, but all these people are undoubtedly European.
Italy is European, and despite how much you Americucks whine about some of them in the south having a few Moorish genes, they are infinitely more noble and worthy of respect than the lowest of your nation.

Good GodI hate your country. I hate everything, absolutely everything about America. Your existence is a stain on Human history.

>in the south
>trying to shift the moor issue at the south instead of accepting it
Pitiful dago

>87599080
You deserve neither a response nor a (You).

>You will find no similarities between Portuguese or Scots

Which one of us is the alien?

Yes :3
And I like Italian food desu

I love Pizza

That would be us thank you very much.

Shut up Burger.

It's true though. Our pizza is infinitely better.

Attached: Italians.jpg (500x470, 129K)

No

Not when you keep putting pineapples into your pizza.

You should try it, it's pretty good.

And people ask why we kick you out of my country.

Pretty sure getting kicked out of Vietnam and going to America is a sweet deal

me on pic

Attached: CxeAT7oUQAM6C2z.jpg (1200x675, 103K)