Anyone here ever hit a woman before? I admit I did one time to my ex...

Anyone here ever hit a woman before? I admit I did one time to my ex. We got into a stupid argument close to bed-time and I told her that I needed to sleep because I had a job interview the next day. She told me that she wasn't finished and wouldn't stop arguing with me until at around 2am I got super fed up with her shit and slapped her across the face as hard as I could. She just looked at me, teary eyed and ran to the bedroom and locked the door all night. I didn't even bother to check on her because I was kinda surprised at what I had done. I just slept on the couch and called the interviewers the next day and said I was sick and rescheduled it because my suit was in the bedroom.

She came out in the early afternoon and didn't say a word about it. She was acting kind of distant but it was as if it never happened. Was strange. Within a couple of days, she was more lovey dovey again for the strange reason. We broke up a few months later because of other reasons though.

A lot of guys will admit about how they have done something like this in the past and profess shame about it. I would probably say the same if someone found out and asked me about it. But truth be told, it felt fucking good and even when I think back I feel a sense of vindication and satisfaction and no real shame.

Attached: 86E17B6E-1102-4E04-8791-F02AEC45D83B.jpg (3940x2215, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

justiciadegenero.com/en/men-in-spain-automatically-go-to-prison-if-accused-of-domestic-abuse-they-are-denied-of-demonstrating-evidence-witnesses-or-testimony/
youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No only subhumans need to hit women

Honestly, I wish I'd hit my ex-wife a couple more times. We might still be together.

You're kind of a piece of shit.

Wait, you slapped her as hard as you could and she just ran off and cried? What kind of pussy are you? She should have been ko'd or crawling. Work out.

this
/thread

one good backhand should be lights out

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Do disciplinary spankings count?

nice larp cunt.

girl in my class punched me, I bunched back

Attached: feelsbanman.png (112x112, 16K)

Based if not copypasta. Hit my GF once during an argument when she was telling lies to her family about me just to test me.
She was mad for a day or so but got over it real quick and never crossed that boundary again.

Women are subhuman, you can´t argue with them, only subdue by force.

Newfags can fuck right off.

i never needed to hit my wife she was raised to know better than arguing with the house owner

Yep. Not my finest moment. Hit my ex wife during christmas time after I brought a tree home and was trying to surprise her and create some sort off Christmas spirit -lol. Well we weren't getting along too well anyway, you know how it is. Anything can turn into a fight at any moment, and it goes both ways. She was pissed about something, and started whipping me with a plastic coat hanger. I let her do it until I finally snapped, and she got a short right hook to the side of her head. I actually pulle my punch. Predictably, she fell to the ground and sobbed. I just left her alone. She was fine the next day, and we struggled on for a few more years. I was pretty ashamed of myself for having let her get to me. Looking back, we just weren't right for each other, and I should have never let the situation escalate, but she like to throw thing, break my stuff, so I guess it was the final straw for me.

Follow up: The girl I've been with for 6 years turned out to be a real nasty drunk, which I found out about a year into our relationship. We had to have a come to Jesus moment when I was sick of her shit, and tried to pour her vodka down the drain. She fucking grabbed a hold of my long ass hair, and was just punching me in the face over and over again. I did not hit her even though she deserved it, but waited for her to get tired and then finished pouring her vodka out, locked the door, and went to bed. I guess I'm not a total woman beater after all.

newfag seppo

>outsourcing your nutrition to a dumb lazy woman

lmao what a cuuuuuuuuuuuck

you're gonna let her ruin your kid's health too?

be a fucking man and take control of that shit, learn to cook proper good food, maximize your macros and micros, optimize your budget and time spent in the kitchen, it's not even that hard, easier than learning how to fix a car

good nutrition is one of the foundations of a healthy and prosperous life, I couldn't imagine letting such an important aspect of life on the hands of a woman, let alone a dumby and lazy one at that

newfag hue

That's a copypasta

No, but you're a faggot for having long hair

Me. I duke it out with my wife when she gets out of line(if it comes to that). But she hits back so it's ok.

I can accept that.

lol. Wtf
>duke it out with my wife

I'd never hit a lady
But I'd slap the shit
Out a bitch why u bullshittin

Attached: 1567961957281.png (400x216, 150K)

The sad part is that you didn't face any consequences. You never have to slap a woman if #1 you're alpha #2 the bitch isn't crazy. You need to change before some stupid bitch fucks you over.

I haven't but I have a story of a time I almost did.
>Was drinking, about 2 shots and overtired and stressed out because of insane fiancee and her batshit family.
>She was cheating but I didn't have proof and she had hit me in the face a few days prior
>For clarification I had treated her like a saint but she held a grudge for me dating other girls before we started dating.
>Went as far as to sleep with my friends in a period when we had broken up.
>She's yelling at me because all she knows is fighting from her parents.
>Gets in my face while Im walking away and is saying youre not going anywhere.
>Hit me, Hit me!
>Never in my life had I wanted to hurt someone I cared so much about.
We broke up a few months later.
Her skin was pale as snow. I thought she was beautiful.
However after this place turned me into a racist, I think back and realized my children would have been little mutt creatures.
She wasn't white.
God works in mysterious ways.

Attached: 1567968524906.jpg (772x1024, 129K)

What trailer park hell is this thread?

Don't hit people weaker than you. I guess that says something about yourself.

Thats equality in action. In 2019, you'd be sexist if you didn't hit her

I recently got #metooed by my (now ex) gf after 6 years together: one morning she woke up and claimed that the sex we had the night before (anticipated by 2 hours and 30 of heavy petting and reciprocal masturbazione) counted as rape and I was a rapist.
She the left me, two months after that.
You don't have to hit girls, if they want ti be victims they will find a way whatever you do

Attached: 0734685605895.png (450x450, 4K)

My wife hits me when she gets angry, we have a good relationship mostly but we sometimes fight over stupid shit, and she'll get mad and hit me as hard as she can, sometimes hard enough to leave bruises. I've never hit her back because I feel like it's wrong to hit women in general and our arguments are never about anything that serious, but I also feel like a beta when she sucker punches me and leaves a big bruise and I do nothing back. What's the redpilled thing to do in this situation?

Attached: 1567165556832.png (112x77, 10K)

Never, had a lot of arguments with my woman but i never used force on her.

She is my friend, my best friend, i would rather die than use force on her.

No, never. No matter how bad it gets with my wife, I can always say “Have I ever once laid a hand on you?” And she has to admit that I haven’t and it could be worse. Whenever I’ve been THAT angry I’ve taken out my rage on an inanimate object and that display has been enough to scare the shit out of her. I don’t like to lose control like that and on the rare occasions that I do, it’s terrifying. Now that we have children I really try not to display that sort of rage in front of them ever.

How was her skin pale as snow and she wasn't white?

I fucked my female bully when I lost my shit and slapped her so hard she got knocked down (she slapped me first). She avoided me for a week, then she apologized for the bullying, then she flirted with me on the school bus by rubbing my stomach and then rubbing dick over my jeans. Eventually I got off to her bus stop when her parents weren't home. I got redpilled and laid at the same time. Literally not larping.

Attached: 1549308996189.jpg (661x720, 35K)

You don't have to hit back but at least grab her wrists or something, just take control of her for a second.

>he doesn't have long hair
>he fell for the Roman meme

From time to time, mostly when drunk

I pushed my girl over on her ass once. That's the biggest outburst of violence that happened between us.

You set a boundary, and punish her the next time she oversteps. I.e. leave her. I don't think it's good to be in a relationship where one person thinks abusing the other is the way to solve problems. By you playing it cool, she has learned that she can disrespect you, you are making it worse for your relationship. I know these are just words though, you have to live with her.

metal 4 lyfe. no ragrets.

Upvoted fren.

Tell her shes being a cunt. Physically stop her or just dodge and leave. If either of that fails just slap her if she punches you again and see if she finally gets it. Other than that just leave if you cant handle it, shes autistic mate.

Jew

Attached: 1568918723455.webm (408x720, 2.84M)

Nasty ass gook

Are you samoan?

Not a chance. It’s shameful unless it’s a woman that is assaulting a loved one. I know a guy who knocked out two girls around 18-20 years old because they thought they could just walk up to his wife and rough her up for her purse. Completely justified. To hit a spouse over an argument is inexcusable

What a bunch of imternet tough guys here. If you hit a woman she doesnt instantly respect you more, it means she is going to fuck other men 100%. And the whole world will think that she isnt in the wrong to do so, because her mean husband beats her. So if you people arent larping then your wife is guaranteed fucking other people.

This.
If you need to slap your woman you are either
A) with the wrong woman
B) a subhuman piece of trash

Never in my life but I feel like I should start.

stopping by to say I've done exactly this - grabbing her wrist before it made contact. she was swinging so hard that the force of my hand merely stopping hers left a hand shaped bruise on her wrist. i didn't even squeeze. guess who got the cops called on them for domestic abuse?
i'm not saying stopping the blow is not the "proper" response, because it is, but you're still going to be put through the wringer for standing up for yourself. when it's he said she said, the woman almost always wins unless the situation is obvious to a 3rd party looking in. alternatively record everything so when you are hit, you can just press charges. kinda pussy tier, but it's better than being detained or abused.

>Proverbs 21:19
>it is better to live in the desert than with a quarrelsome wife

Attached: el goblino.jpg (194x259, 18K)

Based oldfag

virgin spotted

If me and my old lady drink liquor together we always get into a huge fight. Then I say really fucked up shit to her. Then she attacks me. Then I beat the fuck out of her in self defense. We don't drink liquor together anymore.

>And then rubbing dick over my jeans.
My fucking sides

Stunning and brave

Just grab her and hold her down. Show her how easily it would be to kill her but dont hurt her.

It'll be the ultimate mindfuck.

Same, but whatever. Women are broken, no repairing them, so why take so much effort to stop from getting the goods a little more dinged up. A guitar with knicks and knocks plays just as good as pristine one, in the case of women, they put out better. They’re wired to like it.

>"one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."
and then everyone clapped

Of course the cucks from the land where men are literal second class citizens would say this. You pathetic cucks deserve everything thats coming to you

justiciadegenero.com/en/men-in-spain-automatically-go-to-prison-if-accused-of-domestic-abuse-they-are-denied-of-demonstrating-evidence-witnesses-or-testimony/

youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8

No, I haven't. One ex I wish I did, one I wouldn't even though she pissed me off a lot.

That's fucking nigger shit

Nice

inb4 NIGGER! SUBHUMAN! REEEEE

Yeah in Spain for doing that you would get like 25 years of prison, and that's because we outlawed the death penalty.

You would go to jail here even if you farted in the general direction of a woman, it's insane, this country is a femoid tyranny, and people wonder why we have the lowest fertility rate and the highest divorce rate.

Attached: 1546489484796.jpg (360x264, 26K)

When she goes out of control. You gonna set there and let her trash the house? Key your car? Or even better yet, start harassing female coworkers acusing them of fucking you? And yes, women do that shit all the time because they believe they can get away with it. You don't have to abuse but there will come times when you will have to control her. Good luck with out getting physical.

I bit a girl a bunch once. she bit me first really fucking hard and yea i may have taken it a bit too far, but i was forced to prove a point. she never bit me again ever

> cuck logic

I went after my wife and grabbed her wrist really hard and her Mom was there and was like "you get off her" and I got arrested for domestic violence. It was so stupid, I immediately filed for divorce. I didn't want anything to do with her because I thought it was bullshit I was arrested. We ended up back together after a year and a half. She pisses me the fuck off but we got kids and Im not about to let her raise my kids

How many kids?

Faggot

Show Swedish flag. Beat her fucking dead

basically this but not written like a faggot

Are you from French Canada or nah?

Me too. Islam is right about women.

Attached: D545B6FA-B5A7-46D0-A76C-C09476363B55.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Fact: All great heroes of the past had long hair.

Woman get addicted to beatings. Slippery slope.

stfu Sanji, you blonde cuck

>What's the redpilled thing to do in this situation?
Throw her over your shoulder, carry her to the bedroom, and spank her.
Bonus: the next sex you have will be unbelievable.

>drunkard
>beats women
>Irish flag

Yup it all checks out

interestingly, this tactic works like a charm on dogs. i think it's called like, "alpha rolling" or "dominance roll" something to that effect. of course, bleeding heart hippie fucks hate it and propagandize against it but it absolutely works. you don't need to apply force, and shouldn't as it diminishes the point being made, just use enough to contain them.

Yes, but she punched me first so I punched her back and said equality.

i wish a bitch would ...slap your whore daily just because

C) she deserved it

Checked, hold her down and stare into her eyes with pure bloodlust for a good while. Then let her go, if she tries anything. Do it again, till she doesn’t. Then make her suck your cock.

i live with my mom, My father is dead
So I am the man of the house and I beat her once every 2-3 day
It makes things fall in order easily

today I had to beat her again

yep. a woman threw a punch at me, i punched her in the face. equal rights, equal fights.
cucks aren't welcome. fuck off and die.

r u an angry incel fag

Attached: apv8gzeqwb6vfy9ahj3d.jpg (800x800, 121K)

Twin girls and two boys. 8, 6 and 5

The best kind

Punching black women doesnt count, right?

Your relationship was over the moment her brain failed to process the act of sabotage she was committing against you. You should've kicked her out right then and there instead of being a slapping faggot.

Jävla fjolla, gå och sug Machmeds kuk

Me and my girl has been in a few fights before, she is a stubborn bitch.
I warn her not to go physical and try to be reasonable, because if you test me you wish you didnt.
(But i learned very recently that women can't be logical when they're really mad about something)

So, ofcourse a few times she tested me, had me drag her across the room to leave for example, or wrestle her down in the bed and telling her to call her parents and leave my apartment.

She one time just fucking hit me in the face with a slap, I didnt slap her back at the time(The inner swedish beta cuck got me, I should've swung.) But i leaned my face forward and told her: "Do it again"

I've come to realize, if waifu isnt trained good by her parents, you have to train her.

I've been doing a very shitty job on it though, since I thought explaining/reasoning and such would eventually grow on her to realize.
I too have a temper, being the dude trying to be reasonable in such a manner isnt easy.

But nope, it doesnt, I've been trying the last years to be more "honest/Honorable", used to be a Chad and just slept with so many women.

They were so more attracted to my deceptive manipulative behavior, than actually having someone be like this.

It's hard to undo this shit though mate, and its a harsch truth.

This works like a charm. Show her your power, or once retaliate, enough to make her realize she shouldnt do this behavior.

The thing is talking like this is weird, like they don't understand that you shouldnt hit unless you're ready to be punched back?
Subspecies?
I've recently been red/black pilled on the women nature, I used to have this manipulative behavior for getting pleasure or what I want from women, and eventually felt guilt over it so I stopped.
Worst desicion I've made since I've come to realise they just want to live in a fantasy world, and needs to be controlled? This is weird mate

This

Next time u fucking her, piss in her fanny

>I Saw One Of The Babies And The Baby Looked At Me

Both of you are:
>A
In a relationship for the wrong reasons
>B
Have zero self control, or self reliance
>C
Are giant children

This isn't multiple choice. You're all 3. Why the fuck do you need someone to take care of you? Can you not cook your own food? Can you not set your own schedule? Can you not operate on 2 hours of sleep?

Sounds to me like your issues aren't the fact that you even hit your SO's. It's stress due to not being able to fucking take care of yourselves. You exploded due to stress. Same shit with the cunt who keeps cutting you off for 20 miles of highway. Eventually she's getting the one finger salute.

Manage your time properly. Take care of yourselves. Eat well, plan your days. Men these days are fucking useless pathetic faggots. Majority of our gender is looking for a momma they can fuck. Period. Someone to took clean and suck their dicks, and guess what? Majority of women don't want that. Sure, cute to play housewife in the beginning, but not worth it for the rest of your life. They grow bored and fuck right off to the next guy.

You're doing yourself a disservice in more ways then one. Learn to take better care of yourself, and suddenly relationships will just magically work. Guess what, she's a lazy cunt who won't take out the trash? Just fucking do it dude. Single or married, you'd be fucking taking it out anyways! Either do it yourself, or fucking pay someone to do it. Bribe the kids. Tada, mini slaves.

Fucking pathetic men, all of you. Really god damn sad how you NEED someone to cater to your sorry asses. And now I sound like some faggot SJW, thanks dicks.

Attached: 1539659618563.jpg (800x670, 94K)

>They were so more attracted to my deceptive manipulative behavior, than actually having someone be like this.
This is a tough redpill to take. That's my experience, too. When I used to sleep around and treat women like fucktoys, I had a line of ladies actually in love with me. For some reason, though, women don't seem to be attracted to a nice guy who wants to settle down and build a family.