Why do women cheat while in a healthy relationship?

As a guy that has been cucked, I want you all brothers and enemies here to explain to me in front of God and with your right hand in the bible. I need an explanation to this bullshit.

Attached: Pepe+was+always+thereunder+the+sinkin+my+sandwichin+the+waterunder+_cc2200afab0f9c73c448104445997f47 (521x266, 94K)

Because she was never your's, it was just your turn. When someone else gives her tingles it will be their turn too.

This is the hardest red pill you'll have to swallow in life. Just accept that is how modern feminist soaked women are during their dating years.

I’m only answering this due to quads

It’s exhilarating to risk it all for an orgasm. 10x better than normal too. Also women have a lot of options. Men do not. Women cheat because cheating is fun and it’s only a problem when you’re trying to making babies or she leaves. They all cheat. I’ve put my dick in twenty or so women that have been “taken” or married. Used to fuck my next door neighbor. Sweaty fuck sessions for 3 hours or more. Her husband never had a clue as I acted like I wasn’t interested in talking too much. Spend 2 years busting those nuts

Women have zero foresight and are only instinctual in decision making.

checked

it's jsut the way it be

Attached: 1548622434019.png (467x373, 294K)

reddit "theredpill" and "asktrp"
your relationship wasn't as healthy as you thought or it's just women's nature

Attached: canttouchthis.png (542x409, 321K)

She was with you only because she couldn't find better.

this.

If you don’t marry them before the age of 20, sex isn’t a big deal to them because they already have 15+ partners under their belt after 22, and therefore cheating isn’t a big deal. So what if some other guy squeezed her for a little bit and put some bodily fluids all over her? She can just take a shower. That’s how they think. To be honest you can cheat on them as well but they’ll only make a scene out of it because society conditioned them to think cheating is “wrong”, but they only understand it on a surface level which is why they cheat and simultaneously hide it, because they know it’s “wrong” to cheat. Just not “why”.

True that user, like that in their dating years if not forever. Christian morality is dead like chivalry.

What the hell is wrong with you. You’re worse than the sick ass libtards.

Checked. Fucking checked
>right hand in the bible
Are the spelling mistakes and glaring grammatical errors codes to fellow shills?

You weren’t enough man for her.

Bullshit. Women only cheat on you if you have no backbone. Act like you are the prize.

What's the age and nationality/ethnicity of the female who cucked you ?

>Women only cheat on you if you have no backbone. Act like you are the prize.

Attached: 1568408023439.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Because they lost their virginity and realize they will never be wanted by a man of quality OR they're just a piece of shit. Men who cheat or enable cheating are also pieces of shit

Attached: 1547729017733m.jpg (553x1024, 120K)

There have been more attempted murders due to cheating wives than ever before within the past few years. The news just doesn't capitalize it. Tons of husband murder wife shit

Attached: 1546854010067.png (684x774, 338K)

risky and stupid but also based

It must feel you with pride and a sense of relief knowing none of them found out and killed you. Degenerate filth

Attached: 3BE8F46B-CA61-4083-B467-EC4F4E52346C.jpg (626x744, 46K)

All the guys I've seen cheated on either let themselves look gross or let their girlfriends mistreat them or boss them too much. Prove me wrong.

Just don't get married until you find an actual virgin or a woman with a brain. Look for strong eugenics rather than stereotypical thot bitch look or hurr she's hot I'm cooming

Attached: Christian womyn.png (839x2172, 305K)

>not shooting his friend

Attached: 1524933515959.png (1274x908, 526K)

>Why do women cheat while in a healthy relationship?
boredom

Attached: 1509626984148m.jpg (1024x507, 67K)

Let's hear it directly from the horse's mouth:

Attached: 1564525796432.png (1800x1348, 256K)

I don’t have an answer for you user. I currently suspect that my wife is cucking me behind my back. I don’t know how to get hard evidence on her though. She has a passcode on her phone.

women will cheat if you don't keep an eye on them. nothing new under the sun

just don't be short and a pussy and you should be ok

Bros before hoes.

That's awesome hahaha he totally deserved it for letting it happen. A real man would've murdered you.

what are the signs you're seeing?

if its sudden general disinterest, secret phone texts etc, and just seems to be mentally somewhere else she probably is

>prove me wrong
Anecdotal evidence is not an argument Jamal

Women are not attracted to fat redditor basedboys with unkempt beards and problem glasses. The shock. Who do you think Redditors date? Reddit men and Reddit women look gross.

>Lawful evil vs Chaotic good

Feel distinct from Fill. You should feel

Assuming the sex is fine, you aren’t a crybaby, no issues at work etc. It just comes down to boredom.

dilate

Except several women said their husbands are in shape and fairly attractive, did you even read before replying?

Women use sex to trap men. No sense baiting the trap when they already have the catch in the bag.

Imagine all of the psychological anguish and anxiety you've propagated by letting them be shit human beings and discarding them to live with the guilt and paranoia. I'm almost envious.

Attached: HELLJAK.jpg (768x1024, 37K)

you absolutely need to find a woman that values childbearing over being a whore with a 'career'. you might think they are impossible to find but they are common outside of urban areas

it doesnt even matter if shes that pretty she just needs to be white (if you're white) and not an evil whore

You need to go beyond that if you’re really concerned, I mean beyond the concern for her privacy and what she would think. Wiretap her shit. Slip a noise activated voice recorder in her car, or if it’s small enough then slip it in her purse. Trust me. Most women don’t go around taking inventories of their purse contents because they are *fucked*, and those voice recorders are damn sensitive as well. Root through her computer. That’s also a good one. Most people are too technologically inept to fully wipe any evidence of anything. There’s caches and stuff that will give you a good idea of what she’s up to. I can tell you more if you’d like.

this
women do not have the agency that men have.
and they are built to shittest you.
They shittest you to see if you're really strong enough to take care of her when she's weak, or if you're just putting on a front.
Literally all women shittest.
They can't even help it, it's biological.
If you fail too many shittests, she'll lose respect for you.
You will no longer be the big strong king, you'll be the weak beta she has to drag along.
Never listen to women's virtue-signalling.
They are frequent liars, especially when they think people will give them accolades.
Women frequently say they want a funny sweet guy in touch with his feelings, but they don't actually.
That's just what TV says is the right thing to say, so they say it.
Women are pack animals and followers by nature.
If you don't lead them well, they'll find someone who will.

For that which guides them, the fire, will give them an illusion of truth, and will shine on them with a perishable beauty, and it will imprison them in a dark sweetness and captivate them with fragrant pleasure. And it will blind them with insatiable lust and burn their souls and become for them like a stake stuck in their heart which they can never dislodge. And like a bit in the mouth, it leads them according to its own desire. And it has fettered them with its chains and bound all their limbs with the bitterness of the bondage of lust for those visible things that will decay and change and swerve by impulse. They have always been attracted downwards; as they are killed, they are assimilated to all the beasts of the perishable realm.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1112x835, 82K)

I've seen the Reddit meetup pics. I know what they look like. They never said if their husbands looked onions.

When my gf cheated it was with an older guy who took drugs because she wanted a boost to her reputation around town. No it didn’t matter that he was ugly as fuck, ginger and catholic.
So, I cheated on her with a really hot, ripped guy and dumped her. That’s how it’s done bitch.

Jesus christ. I'll never get married. I'll just knock up some SEA women instead and have a bunch of hapas continue my 6'7 tall viking genes. Gotta help them asians grow taller

Get trac phone, register it with google, and hide it in her car. You can "find" your phone when she is out at her chad's house.

Legitimately good advice

>U FUK WIFE
>MUST KILL
Too bad cuckstianity lost its edge, keep coping

You lost your way, but you can get it back.

I know some faggot muslim's not shit talking christians.
Like your religion isn't just as cucked by jews.

For educational purposes only:
>“Parental apps” are just spousal spying apps remarketed, like the sale of tobacco bongs.
>Testdisk will recover deleted files that haven’t been overwritten.
>verifying if her personal email is being used on a dating site or not (start making an account with the email and you’ll be promoted immediately that it’s already in use etc)

This will only get you so far, but that’s a good start.

Because you didn’t satisfy her. She was the wrong woman for you and you were the wrong man for her. She’s a cowardly woman so this is how she addressed the problem.

Also lmao at any brainlet dumb enough to literally rip a tobacco bong hit

>just hold frame bruh

>has been cucked
>christcuck
I wonder why.

They read some feminist article saying that its cool to cheat

This is really all there is to it - picking a good woman. Most people have no idea how to do that.

These women represent the mentality of around 15% of women. Learn the type.

Lol best of luck young man

there are plenty of women that won't cheat t b h. I know because I try and can't fuck them. others i can

good mothers are usually the hardest

>boredom
If you are boring your wife why are you surprised?

People do it all the time we call them mulchies

You're a black piller larping as a red piller. You can control your destiny

The demon of lust is female in principal as the demon of pride is male.

Attractive and fit by the standards of the same people who admire “cute geeky boys” and believe 50 lbs overweight is not that much. I know these guys they are talking about - they are pussies who fit what fems claim they want. What women actually want is of course very different. Be a man and ignore what women say about what they like in men. The real answer is powerful presence and a strong personality and the ability to fuck other women.

Said the nervously smiling man for three seventh time in the last hour

Women can be prideful and men can be lustful.

>women
>needing a reason to be a bitch
checked

This, it's unfortunate that this is the truth because i tried to tell myself otherwise for years.

Women will spend their whole lives looking for a better option and now that they've gained their independence through being a part of the work force in western countries the only women who will be reliable in any sense of the word are cardboard cutout personalities with no skillsets who will only stay with you because of the limited knowledge they have allowing them to know they're going to hit the wall soon and therefore their only desirable trait (their beauty) is about to disappear.

I'm sorry OP. I wish we could all be better men and women but our primal natures will always drive our actions.

Go MGTOW/SIG if you want the truly redpilled life or get a wife if you want the challenge of always fending off every single man that comes a long - day in day out - for the rest of your days.

Attached: 1568921588343.jpg (1001x1024, 91K)

this is the true poison of modern day feminism, great mothers have been brainwashed to think they are sellouts unless they get a degree. so they are intermixed with everyone else and it makes it all a harder decision

This but unfortunately

Once artificial wombs and sexbots are mastered, the wailing screeches of the roast will be enough to break glass windows

Attached: 1568589867622.webm (236x426, 2.86M)

The male, for all his bravado and exploration, is the loyal one, the one who generally feels love. The female is skilled at betrayal and torture and damnation. - Charles Bukowski

Never envy a man his lady. Behind it all lays a living hell. -Charles Bukowski

hahaha this poor fuck

It’s because we have zero apathy anymore , we work against our own interest because we want off this ride, healthy family and strong kids just seem like a waste to bring up in this world, why not sleep your way up the ladder do the bare minimal and slowly die in a condo surrounded by cats? It’s a slow burn suicide but it only hurts one person not a family

Attached: 2E411B90-B740-4396-A383-6D1EAC156514.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Women are fucked

Poor guy damn

And then I can pick up women like taking candy from a baby. When all of you drop out it's easy pickings for me.

Why did you sleep with a guy to get the point across?

Women like everyone else need to feel useful. They try to get this from career but that is way less satisfying than being useful to a man. Make sure she feels useful and you’re golden.

Because of a lack of proper male guidance in society.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

Answer is either
A) she's just a low quality person
B) relationship dynamic was not enjoyable

Only you and her know which. That being said, you may misunderstand what women actually want from a sexual relationship - watch Dan Bacon on youtube. Women feel attraction based on the dynamic you create in their interactions with you - financial status/stability, common interests, intelligence, looks, maturity, physique, etc., are all entirely irrelevant in comparison to this one factor for women. This may lead to a situation where you think your relationship is "healthy" because you have various factors listed above in the amounts/ways that she likes, but actually it's not healthy because all that really matters is the dynamic of interaction. This is also why you see even high quality, intelligent, mature women with ugly, poor, or even less intelligent guys. Those guys are creating the dynamic the girl likes and that's all that really matters.

kek

Idk about it being "exhilarating", but I can confirm women will cheat without a second thought.
I've laid a lot of women who were in relationships.
The reality is that a girl with a SO is easier to get than a single chick. With a single chick, you have to be better than all the other guys chasing her on social media and on dating apps, for a woman in a relationship though, you only need to be better than the one guy she's in a relationship with.
It's scary fucking easy.

I’m not worried about it, memeflag

It's irrelevant what your fetish is, liberation is men not having to depend on women who have a monopoly on reproduction.

because they always want more
same reason guys do

20%? That's extremely high. I can only assume it's because those men already believed something was wrong, so those figures do not apply to the general population, but to men in such a relationship that they felt the need to test their own child.

it is nature. women like alphamales and men like young women. both genders cheat. older generations men cheated more. nowadays women cheat more because it is socially accepted kind of.

i know reddit is cuck central, but go to r/theredpill. plus, that reddit community is quarantined, so that should be an indication of it being outside of the reddit retardation sphere.

>autist discovers what having a personality and being interesting is like
kek

Three possible reasons.

It depends on the amount of sexual partners and how commited they are in the relationship. People who have sex with multiple partners are not used to holding back their desire to have casual sex.

Another reason is if someone feels like they no longer want to be in a relationship, they will sleep around because they are trying to find someone else. They are too much of a coward to hurt the person they are cheating on by just breaking up. So they will stay with them until they fall in love with someone else, and then leave. When women cheat it is usually more emotionally damaging than when men cheat. Because women psychologically are not built for casual sex. Women usually fall in love or feel strong infatuation with the person they cheat with.

Third reason is some people are addicted to feeling infatuation or they don't understand it is natural for it to fade. Infatuation is the strong good feeling chemical you feel at the beginning of a relationship. Some people keep changing partners to keep the high going. This is also why childish people break up and get back together over and over. They feel infatuation again and again after the break up and dont understand love naturally has highs and lows. It's the worst when one partner feels low love and the other feels it high. Love is a emotion. Like any emotion there will be highs and lows. It's rare to find someone mature enough who understands you need to seek out the low burning flames of love that lasts for years. Not the hot passions of love that do not last long.

Sorry for your heart break user. Congrats on losing a loser who wasn't good enough for you.
Find a girl who likes the book the hang mans heart. It's a romance book that teaches the difference between love and infatuation and criticises fast acting love at first sight.

T. Took a psychology class on human sexuality.

The cope on this redditfag

They’re just looking for a quick high like everyone else. Very selfish creatures. Also you didn’t get cucked just because some cunt wronged you. Getting cucked would be forgiving her and trying to “make it work”

you have a point there