My gf Satania is very cute

my gf Satania is very cute

Attached: zendrawr-sataniaa.jpg (1416x2002, 298K)

When will she become your wife?

wow she is cute! my wife vigne is cute too!

Attached: vigne.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

satania.moe

thank me later

>{it is a link}

shut up fag

shut up newfag

Kill yourselves xenophobic niggers

if you and/or your family suddenly died, id be unaffected

if Canada sank into the sea I would only morn the moose

>Wow, it's like nobody hives a fuck about strangers on the net

Not suprising, especially because leafs are soulles creatures

i would also, have you had moose? its quite delicious. tastes similar to steak
>the pot says, as it calls the kettle black
what are you getting at here

CURSE APPLIED
if canada sinks then you fuckers get our geese
lmao have fun, dumbasses those things are obnoxious as hell and take huge shits

Attached: pepe dab.png (554x400, 66K)

they sound tasty

I agree, my wife Raphi is cute too!

Attached: __shiraha_raphiel_ainsworth_gabriel_dropout_drawn_by_struts__00e4b79198ff4e19b7f3a5f8835da1bf.jpg (765x1082, 428K)

They wrote that I'm a pervert and a horrible person for liking my wife..

Attached: 1489699130406.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

they are kind of greasy/oily like duck but they are a bit meatier than duck, however they are most definitely not worth the extra cost and legal issues you have to deal with here to eat them. if you are interested in eating goose, just eat duck, and its very similar, just slightly less oily but a bit more meaty. its not worth the extra price or hassle
they are just jealous, do not listen to them. they are scum, you are not

also they take shits like its their fucking job. when i went to university there was legitimately a team of custodians whose sole job was the clean the campus of goose shit. those bastards would hiss at you and try to sneak attack you if they were around. one time i was doing a lab that required us to take water samples but there were too many geese around and we had to wait for them to clear off and then i failed the lab because i threw some rocks at them after waiting for 30 minutes out of our 120 minute lab because i was getting pissed off at these stupid assholes wasting my time. fuck geese

Attached: 1497408569588.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Thank you, user~!
I understand that they may not like Raphi for hurting Satania too many times, but that's a bit too rude and I know my wife would never really harm a human (or demon) being.

Attached: 1493771890188.png (1365x767, 1.4M)

I like duck too
when you all drown send them as well

Attached: gobcobchew.jpg (610x457, 27K)

man yeah please take them from us, we hate those fuckers but for some reason they are protected here and it sucks

user of course i know you and your wife would not do such horrible things to people, those fools are just misunderstood. dont worry, the haters and people making disrespectful comments are just the vocal minority

Attached: 1489696668023.jpg (600x507, 79K)