What does Jow Forums think about tabletop and/or trading card games? A better alternative to vidya...

What does Jow Forums think about tabletop and/or trading card games? A better alternative to vidya? (Pic somewhat related)

Attached: wocc64990-1.png (400x570, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2019/3/5/18251623/magic-the-gathering-black-lotus-auction-price
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your neckbeard is showing you disgusting fat faggot

Every macician is a pervert so fuck your gay cards

I heard Magic is run by a bunch of pedophiles or something.

It's cool. I have over 10,000 magic the gathering cards and a black lotus - grade 7.

This, WotC protects pedo judges
I been playing for 20 years and haven't bought a sealed product in half a decade
Fuck Standard, fuck Modern and fuck nagas

D&D rules

40k is based but still nerdy and antisocial
better than vidya tho

Whatever happened to $400 alpha Black Lotus?

Tabletop games, especially magic, practically invented pay to win before there was vidya.

>New expansions frequently rendering old sets too old for competition
>Blood sucking secondary market
>New boosters every fucking month
>different variations on art work for each fucking card.

MTG is the biggest fucking scam ever

Mexico. why are you here drool cup?

OP - yes it is a great alternative, be around your mates and do something real. You'll be so much better off.

I was unironically playing this in 1999, still would but haven't in decades.

One of the few hobbies with return on investment. That is if you're collecting the high demand or rare prints.
If you're just buying packs some of that money is wasted.
Huge resale and collector's market.
I don't play these days, however. Finding time as an adult to play in person can be difficult.

Magic is great but unfortunately the company, and most people that play it, are a bunch of faggots.

That's only if you played in DCI-reg games.
Play at your local shop without limits, and it's fucking fun. At least in the 90s.

no

Play MYFAROG

I buy singles predominantly and don't play official tournaments so I guess was right about doing that. You got a sauce for the pedo stuff?

I was really into it for a year thanks to my friend introducing me. I found it fascinating that the idea of a "perfect" deck out there exists, and I wanted to find it. Obviously I didn't, because it doesn't exist. But I still had a blast creating my own decks. Eventually entered a country wide tournament with my buddy. I think it was 9 rounds in total, and we made it to the fifth round before losing. But my god it was the worst experience I've ever had with magic in my fucking life. Everyone was such a faggot about everything. ANY kind of misstep, and they would be shouting "JUDGE!". Accidentally knocked over the top 3 cards off the edge of the table with my elbow, and I automatically lost that round. It just drained the fun out of the game. My friend had the exact same experience. That was the last time I played magic, a few years ago.

Better off. I was spending too much money on it.

The game itself is fun but WOTC is shit.

True. Some players at our LGS are absolutely insufferable degenerates.

nine men's morris is based and roman empirepilled

Attached: Nine-Mens-Morris-Byzantine-church-St.-Johns-Basilica-Selçuk-Turkey-Photo-October-22-2009-by-Tolka-R (2920x2592, 1.45M)

Buy MTG cards not to play but to keep track of the market and make a profit. Literally better than any shitcoin or other cryptocurrency the fags on Jow Forums will shill to you

D&D (or similar) is based but you need a good dm.

If you're not a top 500 Dreamblade player, you're not white.

Attached: dreamblade logo.jpg (246x285, 23K)

Ever played the Royal Game of Ur?

Never heard about it, what's it like?

Yikes. Hate spewing kike. Get help

Have not, looks interesting

Gay and cringe.

Based
May Enki grant you fortune.

Tabletop games aren't inherently bad, but try to spend your time better. You can enjoy yourself, hang out with friends, and get exercise for your mind while accomplishing something worthwhile apart from those things.

Trading card games are a trap that you should feel stupid to fall for. They're pay-to-win, so already, why would you subject yourself to that? It's the worst kind of consumerism, where you let yourself be tricked into bleeding out precious currency, the stuff of power and freedom, for absurd trifles.

The games themselves are fine, but the culture surrounding them is poison. Full of betas, omegas, and low-tier fat chicks.

NEETpilled and not based.

The goodest goys kneel before the cardboard jew

which ones do you buy?

At least they are a social encounter as opposed to a solitary masturbatory action.

I bought a set of counterfeit cards on wish for 20$ I have a black lotus all the dual lands and a bunch of other great cards

WE

Attached: 1527889804030.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

Love mtg. Dont have a lot of people to play with so play MTG Arena. Do recommend.

Attached: shaktocrab.png (395x543, 360K)

4.19 a booster is a bit high innit?

You pay for one and steal 5

That's the kind of thinking you should be embarassed of. You should be about as happy to own a black lotus as a seven of hearts. There's no real value there.

You think $20 was a good deal? I hope you got about 400 cards, then.

>based Sharktocrab
Keep em' tapped my guy

I used to know a gigachad who played 40k. He did not look like he would be into a hobby like that.

Shit went down hill not long after they finished the Sadowmore/Eveningtide set. God I miss the tribal feel.

Attached: the-reaper-king1.jpg (800x571, 149K)

It’s for fun man I have been playing the game for 19 years I have plenty of real cards

Just digging it deeper. What I said applies to "real cards" as much as unauthorized copies. Do you also have a collection of waifu-print body pillows? A jar of gamer-girl bath water? Have you ever had your picture taken with your mouth closed?

Don't spend your money on embarassing things. It diminishes more than your bank balance.

People that play 40k in my area are either literal dads or look like dads

polygon.com/2019/3/5/18251623/magic-the-gathering-black-lotus-auction-price

Cards with an actual game behind them to waifu pillows is quite the leap, wouldn't you agree?

Shits pretty based if you ask me.

Attached: m15-18-mass-calcify.jpg (672x936, 271K)

Worth 415 times that now apparently

What army did he play? Most people I know who play it look like boomer wojak come to life or are early 20 somethings who look like teenagers.

I think you have it backwards. 40K (and other /tg/ames, vidya to a much lesser extent) gives people who are antisocial and would still be in the best possible situations some semblance of a social life. Frankly it helps them.

Finding a place to play Magic frankly helped me get some real friends outside of school. Like actual friendships that go beyond playing the game.

What the fuck is this? I haven't played in a couple years but its already to wewuz level?

tabletop games are cool. Trading card games are a scam.

>investing in cardboard
Retard alert

Magic the gathering is even more pozzed than vidya

>ywn play D&D with Vin Diesel in his dungeon

Attached: 1.jpg (1276x850, 74K)

Not buying out whole pallets on pre-order and selling boosters back to cardboard crackheads. You're missin out on a ton of money my guy

Trading card games are like smoking, financially. And about as addictive once you get into them. And seem to attract an even lower, more spergy form of nerd than tabletop rpgs.
Role-playing games are in principle harmless to positive, since at least you need to get together with friends to play. They also have some risk of self-ghettoization though. Do other shit, bros! Get Jow Forums, get /lit/, go Jow Forums or /out/, anything but make it your only hobby and social outlet. I greatly prefer D&D with guys with jobs, wives or girlfriends, and sports experience to the sweatpants-wearing, game store dwelling neet neckbeards who were my first brief introduction to the hobby.

Tabletop RPGS are the shit. I run games of DnD 3.5

I enjoy playing them with friends from time to time. Can't deal with the culture and average person it attracts though. I've scared a bunch of d&d players in a room before with multiple tables and games going on. They were being so fucking loud I couldn't even hear myself speak and I just fucking snapped at them to all be quiet and have some damn manners.

TCG is money grubbing jewish filth. Play something like Aeon's End instead if you want to play a card game.

Attached: 1559643884189.jpg (640x853, 78K)

Hmm, I have an interesting question for anons. Has anybody every seen jewish titties without the pancake sized areolas before? I'm wondering if it's a tell.

Magic is a pedofront. Basically north american MTG scene is full of pedos. All the shop owners, WotC, and all scene activities are run by ex-convicts or pedophiles that havent been caught.

Its a place where they network with eachother and find employment. They are basically printing money by printing rare cards. Its also away to get close to children.

is it just me or are her areolas either massive and super pale or almost non existent? Why is her entire tit one color?
Is this the power of the khazar milker?

So you're telling me that it's prime pedo hunting grounds?

The outline is still visible, but just barely. It's a major turn off for me. Not a fan of Tenchi Muyo titties.

Attached: 1559643844662.jpg (540x720, 56K)

ok quit derailing sven

mmmmmmmm

Attached: 1557186038167.png (773x960, 490K)

that's a dude with fake tits.

no keep derailing I was wrong before

shadowmoore was spooby and cozy.
mirrodin was kino tho.

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-Nude-The-Fappening-pro-8.jpg (640x478, 47K)

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-Nude-The-Fappening-pro-2.jpg (540x720, 38K)

Attached: 1568778146676.png (597x625, 654K)

So are you gonna post her asshole or are you just gonna try and bait coomer memes?

Like vidya, there's nothing inherently wrong. But then it grows and gets mainstream...

(heil'd)
Put a bag over face, clip her tubes, stick her in the pillory and let the boys have their fun with her.

thought this was my sister in law. lacks the painting on the wall though.

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-kinky-nude-leaks-8.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-kinky-nude-leaks-15.jpg (480x640, 57K)

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-kinky-nude-leaks-16.jpg (1080x720, 93K)

i wish I had bought one lol

Here comes the milk truck tut tuuuut

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-kinky-nude-leaks-42.jpg (1000x750, 104K)

nice. almost made my dick move.
I tell ya what. Nofap has given me godlike powers.
Thanks coomer.

What A mess in the back.

tits too big