Post examples of normie shit and explain why they like it

Post examples of normie shit and explain why they like it.

They see everyone else watching the same movie and buying the same figures so they feel the need to do the same. They don't think for themselves.

Attached: Funko-POP-Marvel-Guardians-of-Galaxy-Groot.jpg (458x458, 51K)

I would have baby Groot on my desk faggot.

Shit movie, shit franchise, shit dolls. Don't even make sense or look like the characters they represent. I bet you would, fagit.

I don't understand people who go crazy about sports they have little to no personal connection to. I like the olympics though for the variety of sports you don't see on tv normally.

Okay can some one please explain why normies go mental for these things? Funkos are like bobble heads but ruined. How did it catch on?

I would have baby Groot on my desk faggot

Collecting things in sets is enjoyable to some people
I've got a less-normie good friend who collects these, he just likes them and doesn't give many other reasons

These dolls are unaesthetic as fuck.

Shit movie, shit franchise, shit dolls. Don't even make sense or look like the characters they represent. I bet you would you fagit.

I would have baby Groot on my desk faggot

Welp at least some one finally explained it.

There are so many things people can collect, though. Why pick something that everyone else has, that looks tacky, and is over priced bullshit?

The Olympics suck and are faggy as fuck.

Maybe if they removed all the disgusting aspects it mightbe okay, but likely not

Attached: B9B696C5-75BB-4EE9-BA14-D9A00C9CF384.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Remove family and responsibilities from normies and fill them with jewllywood trash, basically.

The gucci for active millenials

They are isolated and want to connect with people, but they're too scared and incompetent to get into niche hobbies

never seen it here yet seems like some americuck zogged snipdick goy shit that will spread here "because look duh murrikans are doing it!!"

Attached: th.jpg (474x684, 37K)

I feel like I don't understand this, am I the normie for once? It's a bottle that keeps things hot or cold. Not sure about the brand but generally the double wall style works well.

sorry but what exactly r u talking about?

Can someone explain football, the faggy American pastime where whites watch niggers pat each other on the ass constantly?

Attached: Girls-wearing-UGGs.jpg (373x364, 53K)

As if you don't do the same shit - watch same shitty animes, play the same video games, watch the same movies.

OHHHHHHHH VINYL DOLLS!
YOU ARE THE BEST WIFES BF!

Attached: memematerial.png (682x441, 119K)

Why did Romans go to the Colosseum?

nout wrong with slag wellies my man

t. reddit

Too see blood which is infinitely more interesting than seeing negros bash each other. Also a lot of people attending the Colosseum were peasant mobs there for free bread.

end game, netflix, trash music, kpop

Tribal psychology and if you like to play a sport you like to watch professionists cause they're the best

Attached: image-1071480-860_galleryfree-fevk-1071480.jpg (860x622, 62K)

Very few people who watch sports have played them after high school. If at all.

Attached: cyndabro.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

This. Every hardcore sports fiend I know is some massive fat fuck who would probably pass out feeling winded after throwing a spiral from lifting their arm up so quick.

Normie mongs buy into some RDF ignoring they all got those Playmobil like dimensions and the same virtually featureless face and massive dot eyes.

Oh fuck these bags are everywhere now. I know this Swedish chick and even she thought it was retarded burgers love these bags so much, its like a 50 year old Swedish backpack meant for school kids.

i have a sparrow but whats the problem shlomo, want me to use (((plastics))) and add estrogens to my water?

Only good use is to bean somebody over the head with these

Was bernie sanders in this breadline?

Women love this shit because it is, more or less, in the shape of a human infant. Big eyes, big head, and in this case, childlike behavior to boot. It hits them right in their maternal side.
As for men I'd guess it is a learned behavior. They get positive attention and praise from many people for collecting this crap.

Plus the fags that stay obsessed with sports after that are typically the biggest morons of all. I remember this guy in my classes in jr. high and high school, he was ok looking and played sports adequately but not fantastically, still that fucker would get minimal grades but coaches and the school would prop his grades up with extra cram sessions and open note tests and shit and this cunt thinks he will get into whatever Division I college he can name thanks to his wicked ball skills. Fast forward 13 years later the dipshit never made it that far due to some HS injury and being a retard academically so he adds me on normiebook like I was some long lost pal of his as he tells me he is divorced with 4 kids and paints houses part time to feed the kids while he gets custody and shit. The straw that broke the camels' back was he thought I could get him a job doing what I do forgetting my job takes a degree and not being an absolute retard and then inviting ME down 70 miles south of where I lived to get a beer for him, fucker was so delusional he forgot I trolled him the entire time we were in school like the idiot letterman jacket wearing mook he was.

these packs are a giant hipster prank. look like shit, mediocre quality and cost a fortune but every faggot needs the logo

My Swedish friend laughed when I told her people go mental and spend nearly $200 just to get one of these here in burgerland.

The brand is comically overpriced and is popular among young leftists in cities in coastal states. Off brands work exactly as well for 1/5 the price.

Imagine spending $1200 USD on a fucking winter coat. They all do though.

Attached: index.jpg (390x390, 19K)

Is this about the particular brand? What's wrong with a vacuum insulated bottle? They work pretty damn well.

Well memed, consumer

It’s just a thermos, what’s the big deal

You need to spend $40 just to get a metal thermos just to use as your water bottle? I just collect the steel thermoses my work gives me. That's what makes these stupid, people spending way too much in the face of alternatives of much cheaper MSRP.

This shit is everywhere and I genuinely don't understand the appeal. Possibly because I'm not a normalfag fucktard, only makes me hate these retards even more.

Attached: 1557106541719.png (657x527, 19K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (275x183, 8K)

I have been to the very mountain ranges fjallraven was made for, whilst hiking
Their stuff is exceptional quality, really designed to stick it out in shit weather
But I cannot.understand these inner city retards who'll pay £100 for a square bag to carry school papers to class and back

>I would have baby Groot on my desk faggot.

That's not very nice user

Attached: IMG_7257_20190920_014922.jpg (1458x1944, 173K)

I saw them all over uni and it was mostly asian students. I could not work out why the hell they were so popular. Its literally just a logo and the bag itself is shit.

Last year I met an old friend from high school on the street and he asked me to come over and have a beer with him later that night. Told him yeah sure why not.

Then I come over to his apartment and it was full of those childish figurines. They were literally everywhere. I told him wow many toys you got here
>yeah man I have started to collect figurines as you may see
never talked to him again. jesus christ. why would you used thousands of dollars on shit like this when you are over the age of 16???? makes no sense to me

this shitty piece of plastic is going to end up in the ocean and the people who buy these things will throw them out and will be the first to protest that our oceans our filled with funko pops..