WAR IS OVER

WAR IS OVER
ROMANIA IS BASED
WAR AGAINST GAYS GOES ON

Attached: War is over.png (1156x662, 256K)

Ok now this is unepic
Eat my sage

Eat it again

never trust the whispers of god, your duty is to strike him down at all costs

One more time. Gotta eat my sage

Is this peace treaty temporary?

god whispers sweet nothings of death in the minds of those with no will

schizo general

The war started because romania started shooting at germanic people so i declared war(pic related).
If he stops the war is over.

Attached: Austria against romania.jpg (1156x662, 104K)

also
>that writing

god used to have honor

tell me more i love that shit.
we austrians would call that a Hofnarr.

he is not a fool, but a villain, he knows exactly what he is doing and he enjoys it

I wonder is we could pull up archives of his whole mantra by flag, Pardoner's revive is the only other Romanian poster atm I think

the sun leads us to true glory, while god leads us to dishonorable death

But the old religions tell us that the sun is god.

they were men of honor, but they were misled by god himself, do not trust the lies of god, always believe in honor

>Australians

Attached: 1568275994021.jpg (306x298, 28K)

honor is the path to victory

Where can i find god to fight him?

god is everywhere, and anywhere, always watching vigilantly over the universe, we must shed blood and gain our honor through this, martyr ourselves to his name and feel the embrace of fire for one to really know how to fight god, it is not something that can just be explained in mere words

Could the austrian army join your honorable ways?

they are not my ways, the ways of honor are simply put, the ways of honor, to understand them, blood must be shed, and then, reason and understanding will come to your mind

Should i burn my self to death?

all men must feel the embrace of fire, do what you must, do it in the name of god, and shed your neighbour's blood, honor is at play here