I'm struggling to find a reason to keep going

I'm struggling to find a reason to keep going.
Why am I like this?

Attached: 1568291521799.jpg (1024x711, 54K)

bloodless death means dishonor

welcome to the club.

maybe you are just a fag

HMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I feel like I've been in this club for too long, maybe it is time?

because you're a weak pussy

dishonor through fire is the only way one can be redeemed

Maybe...

Fuck you! I need a reason to keep going not a reason to end it

blood, fire and cross, the trifecta of honor

So you think I should end it? I honestly need what you think

but seriously now
find hobby
go out with friends
hit the gym
eventually find a gf
don't give up user, it's not your time yet

you don't need a reason, you think you do

Don't give up, remember perro caca.

Attached: perro caca.jpg (1521x1141, 421K)

martyring yourself through blood and fire is the only way you can avoid dishonor in the eyes of god and his many legions

Maybe I'm just a fucking twat but I just cant keep dealing with this shit

think about it from the other side
do you want to see how this world collapses on it's own and war eats us all?
that would be pretty fun
main reason I'm still here

I'm also trying to find a reason, but it's getting tough.

Attached: 1554647523163.jpg (847x1200, 644K)

This quote unironically helps me every time

Attached: Kaoru-Yamazaki-.jpg (600x553, 80K)

I just want the best for everyone.
But I just dont care about myself.

sacrifice yourself for the greater good of all reality

I do this everyday, but I'm starting to think fuck it. No one cares about me. I have no family left. I'm alone.

oh man that hit me hard
I have the same problem, overwhelming amount of empathy and lack of self appreciation
I'm gonna see a therapist soon cause it's slowly destroying me from inside
I know that feeling user but I don't have a clue how to cure myself out of it so I can't give you any advice besides going to therapist just like I'm gonna do (but don't take any pills if you actually will have a visit)

Honestly, I want the beat for you.

Don't just be another statistic man. Find a good cope that distracts you

Attached: zzz.jpg (810x4757, 509K)

the embrace of fire must be felt by all

and I want the best for you user
don't give up, we need ourselves much more now than you think

I wish this was some sort of sick joke.

Do the world a favour and kill yourself, wojakposting cancer.

I think like this everyday
I know it's all tiresome and shiet but we need to live, thrive to win some day, or not
It's the point, we are living for a greater cause and we can't dismiss it because of our personal experience and feelings.
Just fight the pain and live till your fate is fulfilled

fire is the good

Drugs
Food
Certain relatives
Instincts

That sums it up

god will bleed

What ?

guess ya might as well just like..... end it? lol

Suck ass bitch

FUCK JEWS. KILL JEWS IN FIRE

I'll kill you all with fire and knives

I'll kill you both with my bare hands

Everything happens for a reason. The more you endure and survive the better it will get in the future. You will be able to do things you couldn't unless you stuck through.

"How a flower in the rain
Only grows more when it's grey
You just shined on brighter
Making gold out of the pain"

This

fire is the eternal bane of all dishonorable, even god himself

just fucking shoot yourself
it will only get worse from here

I kill you with help my big cock.

Attached: 15659817419930.jpg (3000x4000, 1.5M)

Allah babah bitch. Kill muslims monkeys.

vlad I suggest you to take some english lessons otherwise nobody will take you seriously
and also your micropenis wouldn't even knock a match off the table

You dont have a cock you fucking oozing wounded tranny bitch cuck, I'll kill you with a fucking box cutter and Philip's screwdriver jammed into your fucking brain

Suck gods dick faggot

god is weak
he is in constant pain

You and your obsession with honor, ironically something you dont even have to begin with. The evidence being that you are here posting on FUCKING Jow Forums.

Kill yourself you dishonorable worthless hypocrite and join the burning flames of hell where you all of your kind belong

I told you already I don't want your stolen shit
gtfo cygan faggot

You are weak and in constant shame.
Pain is my pleasure you coward fucking piglet faggot.

maybe in 2020 my King Putin travel in your country nuclear bomd. YEAH. And soldiers for fuck your mom

Attached: 15689742322200.jpg (1080x2220, 1.02M)

god is slowly dying and we are his legion of martyrs, honorable, strong, reasonable, intelligent, iron willed

glory to god
he must die

this faggot? king?

Attached: C9D-J49XUAA3E2p.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

Why are you still butthurt that god SHAT ALL OVER YOUR LIFE, and like a good piggy you smeared it all over yourself and rolled around in it and then ATE IT

ROFL

Get rekt and then DIE, BE SMITED BY YOUR LORD AND BE PREPARED TO BATH IN A BOILING LAKE OF MANURE AND GOAT SEMEN

god is weak and he fears me and my fellow brothers, soon god will feel the pain of bleeding out on a burning cross, and soon, we shall rejoice in the name of honor, and bring all glory to the sun
hail god
hail the sun
death may come
be it shall
but we will live
and we will die
for honor and life
we pay the price

Oi!!! CUMMITTING SWHO-UHSIDE ISH NAWT UH LUHGITIMATE FOWM OF PROWTEST, YEW UTTER FOOKIN MO-RON!

Attached: CySIHpGWgAEYXht.jpg (950x1001, 95K)

god lives in pain

Yak yak yak, you still haven't done anything but blather on and on about your non existent honor, bring it you filthy coward. I'll be waiting to face you and your coward worthy arsenal of the cowards favorite weapons of choice, while your pitiful dickriding buddies back you up as you are too afraid to face death alone. I stand alone against you and your hoards of pig vermin demons, and I am yet to fold under the pressures. Like a diamond I am unbreakable, yet like clay you and your kind will crumble

Hitler with Stalin fuck your grandmother. Shut up stupid bitch. Let s go washing toilets in London

Attached: Foto-Stalina-42.jpg (1280x944, 130K)

stop whining about your fee-fees on the internet, no one gives a shit

Attached: .png (1280x720, 616K)

God feeds on pain and it strengthens him. You live in shame and whine like the pitiful nothing you are. Keep the tears flowing.

Also, you will eat your words after you die and like shit, they will be very very bitter

i cannot risk shedding anymore blood, or else i will fall and become one of god's loyal servants, this i cannot risk, the blood is too much, it cannot go on any longer, my honor is at risk of distortion

why do you need a reason
just roll with it

god fears man, he is in constant pain and as such, he pays for his many hedonisms and debaucheries, soon he will know true fear, when the fire kicks down his door, he will buuuuuuuuuuuuurn

Fix your English Ivan.

Attached: Russiaboos.png (527x960, 385K)

Sure he will, now take your meds schizo

the fear of god knows no bounds

I'll wash your nation from the earth

soon, he will perish

soon...

Man fears death.
Death is god.
God feeds on men.
God feeds on pain.

Clever way to admit you are a coward

Soon you will take gods dick out of your mouth, no?

I understand user, I too feel like shit constantly. But remember, you're too pretty to die. We're too little, and the fuck if we're gonna leave this earth before any of these assholes.

Attached: Jack Dempsey Biography & Cool Pics1.jpg (472x480, 57K)

Attached: phpzt4F3E.jpg (601x638, 188K)

Lol.
Mans fear of death knows no end..

You will pay dearly for the blood you've shed. You'll find out when God takes you ;)

i cannot risk shedding your blood, my honor is already at a risk of distorting and fading away, i must leave the blood and take warmth in the heart of fire

fire is the key to repelling dishonor

god fears me, and god cannot slay that which is more honorable, and thus stronger, than him

Attached: 1415517904_094.jpg (557x273, 29K)

through bloodshed, we gain honor
through fire, we repent for the bloodshed

You will be punished severely for the blood you've shed. Your penalty still stands, and your "honor," is meaningless...

if you think anyone here thinks good of obama and merkel you should stop drinking that vodka vlad

the bloodshed, it was all necessary, for the greater good, for martyrdom, for the glory of god, for honor

Not how it works, dumbass. The blood you've shed will be repaid with your suffering...

Its how karma works, karma doesn't care about your worthless pride, you arrogant buffoon.

Attached: 1718657 - CB Queen_Elizabeth_II fakes.jpg (1065x831, 704K)

Death fears no man, though man is humbled before God. You are nothing but mere dirt, from dust to dust and ashes to ashes..

Europians women fucked NEGROS. AHahahha. Womans like blacked. White cuckolds

Attached: 487_1000.jpg (1000x624, 186K)

your eyes are bloody, they spread lies, you're but another one of god's servants sent to dissuade me from my path of honor and reason, you will not win this battle you foul beast, fire guides me in the direction of glory

not even the ashes remain when the bloodshed begins, god wills slaughter, god bleeds for it, he reaped what he sowed, and now we rejoice, the martyrs have won the fight

WHITE POWER!

Attached: 981_1000.jpg (1000x667, 177K)

great ruski, keep it up
maybe after a year you will make a simple sentence understandable

they bled

Attached: 758_1000.jpg (1000x706, 181K)

hail to the glory of god

MAKE GREAT AMERICA. AGAIN

Attached: 1498646110_devushka-s-spermoy-negra-vo-rtu-celuet-belogo-parnya-posle-analnogo-seksa.jpg (400x269, 35K)