How is everyone doing tonight?

how is everyone doing tonight?

Attached: 483959854394835.jpg (640x905, 103K)

I'm just bored and unfulfilled as usual

Attached: .png (438x467, 237K)

god bleeds and men rejoice

it’s 5 pm stupid european shit

listening to music and chill

Attached: th.jpg (213x300, 16K)

I'm bored, having a few drinks

Imagine living in the past, you fucking primates!

Attached: HAH.jpg (718x512, 26K)

legions of martyrs, burning god's realm

we live in the future don’t kid yourself bongbitch

that sounds very bad. what do you usually do every day? you sound like you need to discover a new hobby

this that is absolutely lovely. i know because its exactly what i'm doing too.

nice. its friday night after all. you've earned it.

Attached: 84589543879543.jpg (1664x1080, 274K)

Dont feel like I earned it this week but I'll still drink it

not great

better than you

You fucking idiot its 9/20 11 pm here and 9/20 5pm in new york

dates mean shit. we are in the future. deal with it

I almost was able to have a normal conversation with another student today, but another student who looks like a living incarnation of a certain wojak butted and and shifted the entire thing to his own retarded politics. Goddamnit, I can't even remember the last time I've been able to have a regular conversation with someone my own age that wasn't from Jow Forums, and it was all wasted. Fuck.

you definitely have if you have made it through another weak of school or work. i'm a neet so wouldn't deserve a drink tho.

whats wrong? do you always feel this way or is tonight especially bad?

thats pretty impressive, at least for someone as socially anxious as myself. that fact that someone derailed your conversation into politics definitely isn't your fault. well done!

Attached: 5834989354.jpg (640x449, 60K)

yes and yes
I have to move to a new city again
I've done this three times now and every time my life completely changes

Attached: 1559179626473.jpg (497x435, 57K)

Basically got most of this week off this week so I dont. Had Monday off, had a course Tuesday, went to a botanical garden on Wednesday and got yesterday and today off

All day spent on Jow Forums
I have no reason to live anymore

waking up from nap with the massiveness of the world overwhelming me again

Attached: .jpg (897x608, 50K)

I'm genuinely fine.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_espiral_bonita__sample-868d5328a50a4f9bff0ed44ef88b7868.jpg (850x610, 225K)

I hate myself and I want to die

I just almost got caught fapping. I had just cum and my daughter-in-law walked into the house. I wasn't expecting her for another hour. I managed to close the tab and pull my pants up before she came around the corner. Wiped my hand on the side of my pants. Saved myself by about four seconds. Now I need to change underwear and pants because everything's squishy in there. I got an adrenaline surge and am a bit shaky from almost getting caught.

Attached: 1422052487171.jpg (753x960, 58K)

then i completely understand why you're not at your greatest currently. my family had to move apartments last year and it stressed me out like crazy. i can't imagine having to move city, let alone do it multiple times. do you think you'll have to move again any time soon?

sounds like a nice week tho. one needs to take time off de-stress once in a while. i hope you will feel good when you get back to your usual routine now that you've rested. and yes, botanical gardens are really nice and beautiful.

no, don't lose hope! do you have any recreational activity or hobby that you engage in that makes you feel fulfilled?

i'm sorry to hear that user. are you turmoil in your personal life right now?

haha good to hear! i hope you keep being fine. nice picture btw, it just went to my comfy pics folder

why do you want to die? its such a beautiful world. it would be a shame if you were to leave it without appreciating the time you got to spend on it first.

OOF thats intense. good job at not getting caught, i don't think i have ever been. be more careful next time okay?

Attached: 39498435543.png (640x1087, 1.02M)

Yeah it's pretty insane. Altho it's a pretty beautiful city
If all goes well I'm only staying there for two years
If all goes really really well I'll be staying there for four

just another low point ill make it out all the same, just havent been able to get back into normal life flow yet

Attached: .jpg (675x533, 74K)

Yeah they are pretty nice

Had a bit of a mental breakdown but after gathering my thoughts and listening to friends banter I'm pretty good
Mår jävligt gött, om man ska säga det så

Attached: 1560476694781.png (530x750, 432K)

everyone is doing ur mom, no lube

Attached: 1552446559482.png (535x462, 369K)