Other urls found in this thread:

cytuDOTbe/r/bantanime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it’s only fun if you falseflag and troll tripshitters

Tsunspen, where have you been?

god is a liar
do not trust the divine lies

Far from this shit board
(except for the last days that i posted and lurked a little bit)

BANT HAS BEEN PERFECYLY FUN

Attached: B20EAFB8-D406-4055-BBA7-BB57E3A20AB9.png (840x490, 24K)

shut up retard

divine and deceiving

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN
WHYAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHSHHAHSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHSHA
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUN QHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Attached: 41C8CAD5-0ADE-45E2-B9B2-706BD4CFF55F.png (674x500, 300K)

Yeh... a lot of fun, if you only have half brain, cunt.

He's not wrong.

don't be rude

Attached: 1565606322696.png (335x357, 113K)

discord gang

wait its

i will, dummy scot.~
heh

Attached: 2.jpg (1000x676, 109K)

they bleed
they die

Not enough gayposting desu

Attached: BF76934F-C9AD-4BE1-8C26-E0F5B86402B0.jpg (600x450, 87K)

not enough toho daily threads featuring cute vampires in coffins

like there is not enough with the gang of ppl like forest, karen, and other similar faggots that are like "post tummy tehee", "i like boysss but im not really sure if im gae, what do you think boys tehee" in every single thread.

Attached: 4.jpg (500x400, 42K)

If you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all

Attached: 1496929314775.jpg (800x1136, 212K)

maybe YOU just suck

Attached: 27459146_341456243006304_8943567213909645740_n.jpg (342x342, 10K)

Those people in particular are shit

Checked.
Yeah, there's an anti-gay/discord crusade going on. You have missed a bit.

Why do you insist that much?
Are you seeking a compliment from me or what?

I have some bad news for you, dummy scott.
Maybe, but that dosnt make the problem lesser, you dumb fuck.
low tier slutteposting, disgusting.
checked
i see...

Attached: 7.png (544x404, 346K)

tbhdesu u're probably the most boring uncreative poster this board has ever seen so congratz on that -_-

Lole

Again like this retardedDoes that solve the problem? im coming here like a solution?
No, of course not, you stupid dumb fuck, now shut the fuck up, subhuman.

Attached: 9.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

i was just making a joke ;-;

Attached: 47354608_p0.jpg (850x900, 443K)

shut fukcup and stop being rude stinky retard

Attached: 1568208838531.jpg (464x1024, 27K)

No, come on, at least im not being rude to you, dummy ~
heh

Attached: 12.gif (340x340, 134K)

Instead of whining like a bitch why not take initiative and contribute if you're inclined to go out your way and make this effortless shitpost in the first you fucking autist? What did you even hope to gain out of this thread? You're ironically being part of what you're crying about by making this effortless shitpost.

Attached: Thinking Emoji.gif (256x256, 410K)

okaygoodnight

Attached: 237dac08ebdfdeff132349ec9352f60b.gif (720x405, 463K)

>why not take initiative and contribute

The same reason because you dont do it too.
i dont want to/im not responsible about it, you dumb cunt, what do you expect? me coming as a messiah to save the board?
Even if i was, whit the current state of the average poster it would be worthless.

And also this.
>this effortless shitpost
im here to shitpost, and just that, and if i want to complain, i will complain, that dosnt make me more or less responsible about the board, you fucking halfbrained buffoon

Now go and eat some (spotted) dick.
G'night sweetie.

Attached: 14.png (582x482, 386K)

Cute tsunspain bf to whip me into shape

Attached: momistare.jpg (799x344, 111K)

spaign why did you delete your discord you dummy

Attached: 859450455445.jpg (374x374, 14K)

Weird.
Because i wasnt using it and i wasnt going to use it again.

You're a cute. That's all.

And that post was weird, thats all.

how to we fix r/banter, tsunspain?

Such easy to read reactions too.

Attached: FlawlessPracticalBlackrhino-max-1mb.gif (240x135, 212K)

No idea.
if you say so...

if it sucks to you then why are you even posting in it lmao
the hypocrisy rises once again

Tsunspain you have done nothing to fix this board and, as a matter of fact, youve made it WORSE. Fuck off.

Yeah I'm starting to think you're legitimately autistic or an underage newfag who just discovered this site and thinks being edgy makes him look cool, or both. Stop throwing words in people's mouth, no one expects a mongoloid like you to 'come as a messiah' especially considering the fact you're already getting shit on on this thread.
>Hurr durr this board is already a lost cause
Old and pathetic excuse at justifying being a tumour.

No one's saying you can't autistic screech either you absolute sped, they're just trying to get it into your thick skull the fact that irony exists and complaining about shit while being shit yourself makes you look like a retard. And then basking in it makes you look even more of an retard.

Attached: drooling.png (174x238, 50K)

sigh... this dumb cunts, you bore me, not even worth to reply.
read this replies
Congratulations, now you are in the same category of that people that i was replying to.
Now shut the fuck up.

>G-night sweetie
Go back to R*ddit along with your actual R*ddit spacing you Moor rape. Also, posting smug anime girls doesn't hide the fact you're seething, and adding 'dumb fuck' to every sentence doesn't make you intimidating, just confirms you as an underage autist.

Weak reply, really weak, im even disapointed. All that words for nothing, where i should begin...
>thinking that im a possible newfag

if you think that,we alredy know who is the newfag here.
>Stop throwing words in people's mouth

Maybe you are the retarded after all,
Cant you see the "what did you expect? a messiah? Do you genuinely think that i was thinking about you seeing me a divine figure coming to save the board and not as an ironic comment?
And that leads us to the next points, probably you not, and hey, you are pretty retarded, we know, but that much...nah, you just probably got really butthurted because some dude insulted you in the internet.
it fits me, if not why do you decide to write such a weak walk of test literlly saying 2 thing and a lot of insults, its ok if you want to insult, but dont make me waste my time with such a gargabe comment.
get to the point, you halfbrained stupid cunt. baka.

Attached: 15.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

>Weak reply, really weak, im even disapointed. All that words for nothing
Why do you talk like you're a villain in an anime you underage schizoid? And why do you keep repeating the same insults you down syndrome sped? Is 'weak' and 'retarded' the only shit you can come up with? You do realise repetition won't make your tryhard attempt at an argument any more valid, right?

>if you think that,we alredy know who is the newfag here.
Literally who? Who's 'we'? You're irrelevant. And regardless, you imply anyone actually gives a shit who you are lolers. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume some do recognise you only because you're a clown in a constant circus show. And so out of pity, they reassure you you're not mentally ill by blanketing your autism as 'Tsunspain'. Stop trying to make a name for yourself attention whore. You've even confirmed yourself to be a Discord tripfaggot.

>Do you genuinely think that i was thinking about you seeing me a divine figure coming to save the board and not as an ironic comment?
I felt my brain cells instantly disintegrate from reading this. Now I know how it feels to suffer from room temperature IQ. I'd assume that was just figurative speech you dumb fuck. Did you know people use metaphors in order get points across? You lack reading comprehension. How retarded can you get? You're really hammering the fact you're an underage autist, huh?
Everything after that you've managed to milk one anemic insult into 3 whole lines because it's easy to tell even for yourself you've got nothing. It's incredible how you fail to see all multiple layers of irony within your post too. Weak.

But most importantly, you're illiterate. If you want to argue, have even a shred decency and work on your atrocious English if you expect anyone to take you seriously you Moor rape baby. I could hardly even understand your cesspool. I don't think you've managed to form a single coherent sentence, holy shit.

Attached: 1569020213701.jpg (1920x1068, 99K)

>baka
Did you try to use 's-m-h' only to get it filtered? Absolute Newfag Confirmed. Here's a tip: Don't end your sentences with 'sweetie', 's-m-h' or 'bruh', ending your sentences with 's-m-h' makes you look like a faggot.

TLDR: Bullying you is fun.
So hopefully you see this and respond. Although I can already see the incoming 'You're just trolling XDDDD' and 'I won't bother reading those couple of lines because I'm illiterate and suffer from low attention span' as a blatant means to cope and exit, similar to what you did here:

If you're bored come watch Mob pyscho with us
cytuDOTbe/r/bantanime

Attached: Mio.jpg (480x360, 25K)

tsun spain is my fren :)

You have horrible friends and must get abused by your parents.

discord thread

>So hopefully you see this and respond.
Hopefully for what? you dont even say anything relevant

The only thing, that its actually kinda funny, is watching how a stupid newfag (you) calling me newfag.
Pathetic

Attached: 5.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Taco

Then do something to make Jow Forums better, sir ballsaretouching. Like posting pics of you stealing a skyscraper or emptying a lake by drinking all the water

Attached: 1421238496564.jpg (228x344, 64K)

Again, why i should?