A (literal) cucks's tale

>My partner and I have been very much in love for about seven years. Early on, she told me about a man she had met briefly, years earlier, to whom she felt a sexual attraction unlike anything she had experienced before.

>A year ago they met again by chance, and the chemistry was (she explained) instantly electric. We had a frank discussion about her desire for him, which resulted in her taking him to bed one afternoon for what she described as the best orgasm she had ever experienced.

>Soon afterwards, my partner and I decided to live together, and her lover began to visit our place once or twice a week.

>I enjoy seeing their foreplay or hearing them having noisy sex in the spare room – not as a matter of eroticism, simply two people having a good time.

>She would not want me to have the same, and so I remain happily monogamous.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/sep/20/monogamous-man-in-a-three-way-relationship

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 16.47.15.png (848x679, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/sep/14/a-letter-to-my-friends-with-children?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This was followed by weekly lunchtime sex (at my apartment in London).

Story checks out.

disgusting

>>>She would not want me to have the same, and so I remain happily monogamous.

Attached: 1551343980397.png (230x274, 117K)

pitiful, I hope this lost soul finds their way, and a better woman.

Attached: 1562250913775.jpg (853x480, 51K)

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1568423277705.jpg (1001x1280, 267K)

Owen Jones, at it again

White women are out of control

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 1.15.59 PM.png (1338x332, 45K)

life is fine
nothing is wrong
human civilization is progressing to goodness and peace

Attached: 1562341460855.png (800x387, 227K)

Dude, the woman deserves to be brutally beaten, gang raped, and beheaded, and the man needs to be sent to a re-education camp.

Attached: 04B22F4C-1866-466F-9320-5E2220599C06.jpg (973x1024, 110K)

Can you imagine being such a pathetic excuse for a man

Civilization is built on violence, as is patriarchy. No violence, no civilization, but lots of sex.

Attached: 15230876342.gif (245x180, 674K)

Women deserve only the best and then afterwards have servants who will take care of them. This is progress. So thankful for Matriarchy. It’s time women become the dominant force of this world. Man has ruled for far too long.

don't you think stoning her publicly is better?

There's a wealth of scientific studies that suggest that cuckolding has some positive benefits -
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

This

Scientific studies or (((scientific))) "studies"?

>cuckolding has some positive benefits
For women, healthy bull semen and a cuck for said bull's kids.

I'd say he deserves it for being such a spineless man but that would imply that this behaviour from his partner would be okay

>She would not want me to have the same, and so I remain happily monogamous.

BONGS ARE SUCH C U C K S!

Attached: 1420031461118.jpg (795x1192, 303K)

Leave her man for gods sake brother a spic to white man leave

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-173546_Chrome.jpg (1439x1136, 449K)

Of course it's The Guardian.

kek
amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/sep/14/a-letter-to-my-friends-with-children?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

I need to go workout now so I don't become as weak as this cuck

Attached: downing_them_blackpills.gif (434x250, 567K)

Take this whore and stone her to death

Take her husband and hang him.

>>She would not want me to have the same, and so I remain happily monogamous.
I can't use words to express my disgust.

Good point, unfortunatley poltards think that's barbaric

>what she described as the best orgasm she had ever experienced.

Why would someone who ostensibly loves you undermine your self esteem like that? If I a girl I was dating that I was more attracted to and had better sex with someone else, I would be reasonably accused of being mentally/emotionally abusive. Why do they forgive it when the female is the one doing it?

This hurts to read. How can people be this way? Just fucking shoot him.

Because you gave women the right to vote. Who do you think makes laws that favor women. It's the cucks and women

Stop mansplaining user.

>tfw the muzziez are right about the roastie question.

jordania i wish you prosperity frend. fight hard for what is yours and dont become like the west. we are a living nightmare.

Attached: 17D91EA4-17B0-4EBF-A2F9-F15F93743CC6.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>Through honesty, openness and trust, we have found the formula for a perfect model relationship
>a perfect model relationship

Attached: wutbos.png (270x90, 9K)

This is what the cuck does for a living. He pretends to have control in a situation in which he has none, claiming to be happy in order to mask his utter failure as a human being. Absolutely pathetic.

They should both be removed from the gene pool.

>The Guardian
No surprises.

I mean, if only the guy was allowed to fuck on the side...It's degenerate, but at least he can get as much as she gets. It wouldn't even be a relationship then, just fucking Stacy number one, Stacy number 2, etc...But this guy has to be aroused by cucking.

idiots like this need a bullet to the brain

Absolutely disgusting.

islam is right about women

jajajaja things that only happen in usa

>london
figures

Nobody gets it. The cuck is a faggot on the low down who's to scared to go out and suck a dick so what he does is find a condom/woman to go get his cummies for him and then he vicariously sucks the mans dick by eating her pussy. It's 100% gay s&m pay pig shit.

Holy shit that's the most advanced cuckholdry I have seen in a while. She's not even giving him the old "we can both see other people even though you obviously won't because you're a beta" song and dance.

This would be thread over except that the story is fiction intended to encourage cuckoldry and make slightly less horrifying emotional abuse seem acceptable.

Attached: honk and more honk.png (872x634, 367K)