I don't get it, drunkposting just seem to have suddenly stopped being fun for me

I don't get it, drunkposting just seem to have suddenly stopped being fun for me
am I starting to be less of a lightweight and need to find a different hobby?

Attached: .png (1280x720, 616K)

Try drawing things, it's one of the things where, no matter what, practice will always make you better at it.

Maybe some german simulators?

Attached: German vidya games.jpg (500x921, 178K)

eh, that sounds hard
contrary to national stereotypes I'm a filthy NEET

Don't work!? Are you even really german?

Not really, it does require a little bit of effort and patience though. Give it a try. Draw us a kot if you're willing to try.

I also don't like beer so probably nod really

Attached: .png (1422x980, 834K)

I like your drunkposts :3
but I also would like to see you get better from drunkenness and have a nice life :3

FUCK
almost every time i make one of these thread something like this happens, someone will post just second before I hit post
I am inpatient, lazy and uncreative. I really don't think drawing is foe me
how silly of you I drink beacsue i want to get miserable and angry , I get off on it :3

Attached: .png (1044x889, 589K)

While alcohol increases dopamine levels in the short term, it can lead to dopamine deficiency in the long term if one becomes an alcoholic. This in turn leads to depression. Perhaps you should hit the sauce a bit less from now on.

people who use this ":3" should be skinned alive

god I'd just love to be an alcoholic or even medically depressed, just think about how sorry I could feel for myself if I was
it would really support the view of a poor victim of circumstance deserving of pity i have. contrasted to the reality of me being a selfish narcissistic attention whore
:3

Attached: .png (1235x981, 859K)

>selfish narcissistic attention whore
>I am impatient, lazy and uncreative
>I don't think drawing is for me
>I'm a filthy NEET
OP you should really consider building some self esteem. Your posts indicate you are lacking.

i really hate this notion that self esteem is something inherit rather then earned
why should i be full of myself if i have done nothing to be proud of?

Attached: .png (1148x1027, 852K)

>why should I be full of myself
Being ok with yourself is not the same as being full of yourself. I'm not suggesting that you should become a full on narcissist just that you should develop a more positive view of yourself. Not everything has to be in the extreme.

how is refusing to acknowledge ones flaws and only focusing on (imagined) positives not narcissism

Attached: .png (1280x720, 757K)

When did I say that you should refuse to acknowledge your flaws? Like I said, you're thinking too black and white here. It's possible to have a self esteem without turning a blind eye to all flaws. Having a self esteem would be acknowledging that while the negatives exist, so too do the positives. You should see the positives as something to give you hope and the negatives as something to work on and resolve. Simply ignoring that negatives exist would be counterproductive.

ok, retard
I'll acknowledge my strengths as soon as I have any

Attached: .png (1280x720, 926K)

Just remember to actually look. Might be a good starting point. Then, who knows?

:3

Attached: 4L_TmPPDeEE.jpg (263x547, 49K)

going to sleep now
eat shit and die~

Attached: .png (1280x720, 987K)