ITT: Post weird shit about yourself

>tfw my parents had me skip pre-k and kindergarten but I hit puberty at the same time everyone else did

Attached: 1566324946020.jpg (650x623, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/basedZxoC1852z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have directly communicated with God and came to the realization that all religions except maybe Buddhism are frauds and do not represent God in the most humble way, the human race is lost and we must return to attempting to propagate nature.
I am an animal whisperer as they say, people who see wild birds perch on my hand as they feed from me while I walk are utterly mystified. I've never been harmed by an animal and consistently live with cats. Domestic exotic birds never bite me and enjoy my company.

Gaia is real and I am her eternal servant.

I lived with an abusive parent for the first 19 years of my life and I still frequently have nightmares about him

I didn't hit puberty until I was 14 1/2
basically a hairless 11 year old in a school of yeti
in 3 months I grew form 4foot8 to 6foot
I remember dying in dreams but I was told if you died in a dream you died in real life therefore I am immortal

i spent 5 years of my life eating semen because i was too lazy to clean it up. i haven't ate my own semen in 2 years yet i still shit cum at least twice a day

i have eaten rat.

YUk id
apt

Didn't wear shoes for two years of my life and did more drugs than most grown ups do in their entire lifetime by the time I was 16

>YUk ID
YUk

I always tiptoe when taking a shower

i t*rtured animals to test my empathy baseline and found out i had none

Attached: mfw my face.png (399x400, 141K)

lol how is this possible?

i have imp*led rat with wallpins and metal spikes. i have also b*rned them.

Attached: 1564428805315.png (565x396, 172K)

Are you Tom Sawyer?

Attached: 1556412555950.jpg (1029x936, 158K)

I love this meme.

My pp hurts

I used to have wet dreams.

Attached: 5609937i.jpg (620x465, 83K)

Yes but did you C O N S U M E them?

Sure you did you edgy cunt

i'm not of the asiatic race, so no
believe what you want normoid

Attached: 4.jpg (400x78, 8K)

I piss in the sink.
Started because there was a big unreachable spider behind the only toilet of a tiny cottage, but it felt so good that I never stopped.
I especially love how quiet it is.

I used to be taller than kids my age, but as puberty hit I become the shortest motherfucker of all.

I like it when its winter so it gets dark sooner. then i dont get embarrassed when I walk by people and we are shrouded together in the night

I can crack my knuckles multiple times in rapid succession.
vocaroo.com/i/basedZxoC1852z

bah its come full circle, i was drunk last time i was in this thread and now i am drunk again.
next time you encounter a rat you should hug it and then hang it publicly with all the other rats to see. perhaps public humiliation will force them to leave you alone.

Try it sometime, cat meat is sweet, chewy, and slides off the tongue kind of like greasy venison.

I can shake/twitch my eyeballs pretty fast

cianigger mossad datamining thread do not respond

>(((mossad)))

responded

YUk

When I'm hanging around with my frens we often fight with each other for why the fucking not sake. Last time I've got my friend's lips turned red.

Attached: pict (1651).jpg (1000x1391, 132K)

That's not weird you're just slavs