Daily reminder that most people who attend gyms are degenerates with tattoos and homosexuals...

Daily reminder that most people who attend gyms are degenerates with tattoos and homosexuals. There is nothing more gay that a gym, the place is 80% male with faggots performing squats in front of each other. Most of these so called fitness freaks are mentally unstable with self-esteem issues and should be avoided.
People should be spending their Sunday going to church instead and looking for a traditional wife.

Attached: 1557645025438.jpg (554x336, 59K)

spotted the fat closet fag

No, you're the fag. When was the last time you did something useful and stopped obsessing over your appearance like the faggot you are?

god commanded us to make the best use of the gift hed given us that is our body and if you refuse to improve it by exercise or otherwise you are an affront to the human race

based

Most women like a role of flab on a man, go to any pub where it's full of real men drinking beer. These chads always get the best looking girls, not a bunch of fairy femboys who are always taking pictures of their pathetic abs that look disgusting and unnatural.

>Most women like
you are blinded by lust

oh i dont personally go to the gym but when was the last time you stopped obsessing about the bodies of other men like the faggot you are?

I'm not, I'm just making the point that the ones obsessed with the gym are either former drug addicts with mental health issues, or vain faggot narcissists with personality disorders. They're all a bunch of queers and degenerates either way.

on a scale of 1-10 how much do you want to take it up the ass by some gym dude?

Attached: 1566249358978.png (1024x768, 111K)

We all know that's what you want. I'm talking about degenerate men in the gym and you're bringing anal sex into the discussion.

Okey

anal sex is only the next natural step for your obsession

have fun being a fatass

Only weak faggots need to work on their body, what ever happened to men being strong mentally and assertive.

exercise builds will and mental strength

being strong physically only empowers your mental strength and assertiveness.

don't believe (((their))) lies. It's just a scam to get people to buy a gym membership for Mr. Rosenberg

you don't have to work out at a gym retard

There is absolutely no evidence that exercise makes you live longer. My grandmother and father both chained smoked and drank heavily and they lived until 92. It's all about having the will to live, nothing more.

Are you sure that you are British?

You seem more American to me.